Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Hmmm, should I bang my neighbor or not?

alright guys help me out. I live on the 16th floor of a high rise. directly across from my apartment lives this blonde girl. I've met her a couple of times, and already she says how much she's into me. Actually she tells me she has a MAJOR crush on me. We have fooled around a bit, but she keeps asking me to make love to her. NOT fuck her, Make love. Take last night for example. I was at her place watching TV and she says "please sleep over and cuddle with me" Well after several drinks, I sleep over and I got NO action. I'm kinda thankful because I know if I fuck her, It's going to be a bad situation considering I want to stay single, but how do you turn down a 5'9 blond girl who loves to show me her breasts?

I am at the point where I am afraid to bring any girls back to my place because she will freak out!!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

don't fuck where you eat,haha

no you know what?you could fuck her.that "make love " shit?i don't knwo what that's all about?who says that?!the fact that she used that term leads me to believe that she's a psycho that will get attached after you hit it.if you can strong arm her after you fuck her so that she doesn't start getting all freaked out by other girls "stopping by" then fuck her a keep her around as a fuck buddy.lay down the rules rigth away b4 anythign happens.that way when she's like, " we made love(haha)!i thought it was you and me?", you can be like, "sista, i told you this wasn't an exclusive thing so get w/ it or i can't hit it"
    everyone needs a good fuck buddy and if you can have one that is in the same building perfect.no travel time.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm

I am at the point where I am afraid to bring any girls back to my place because she will freak out!!!

The answer to your question right here bro.You have to sacrifice one good time, to save the others. Bedding your neighbor is only going to heighten tensions and quite possibly lead to a systematic elimination of any woman you ever bring home. You quite possibly might have to move.
    RUN AWAY, RUN FAR, FAR AWAY

i agree w/ pheedno

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    The answer to your question right here bro.You have to sacrifice one good time, to save the others. Bedding your neighbor is only going to heighten tensions and quite possibly lead to a systematic elimination of any woman you ever bring home. You quite possibly might have to move.
    RUN AWAY, RUN FAR, FAR AWAY
    the only way it's gonna work is if you strong arm her like, "listen bitch, (and i wouldn't be afraid to use these words if she gets psycho after she see other girls in your place) we just fucked!that's it!it was sex now get over it!"
    feel it out.that make love shit just threw me for a loop so i suspect stalker chick, but if not, then good for you brotha man

You guys make a good point. Honestly, she is psycho! You have NO idea. She is one hyper girl. Yeah, the thing that scares me is she already is telling me that she has a crush on me. That to me is a HUGE turnoff when a girl comes right out and says that. But PHEEDNO and Party both make excellent points. Though If I was straight with this girl, she still would go psycho. I think I have to take PHEEDNO's advice and RUN Like there is NO tomorrow.

But, she has to quit coming over and showing me her thongs. God, If you saw the last one. White Tommy H. thong with a star covering her pussy. She's killing me.

oh if she psycho run motherfucker!!haha

she'll boil you goddamn rabbit!!!!

ask her if you can just have a blowjob.that doesn't count as sex

bouya_ak is offline Junior Member
    give her the jack hammer'n she need's, not this love shit, IMO neighbor's make bad fuck buddies

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

But, she has to quit coming over and showing me her thongs. God, If you saw the last one. White Tommy H. thong with a star covering her pussy. She's killing me.
    Well, if she starts getting too fritzed, just offer her a "Hot Carl". That should take care of the interest(and quite possibly a dignified reputation with any other people in your building that she knows)

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    she'll boil you goddamn rabbit!!!!

ask her if you can just have a blowjob.that doesn't count as sex

Thats what sucks even more. I brought up the fact that I love giving a chic oral sex. (I tried to break the ice without having to fuck her) Well, she told me "No guy is going to stick his head in my crotch" then she begins to tell me that Oral sex is MORE intimate that fucking...

She is also hanging out with my kids. taking my daughter with her to the grocery store, inviting her over to make braclets....She thinks she can get at me through my kids, which again turns me off big time.

Boil rabbits? Shit, I know I will come home to find both my cats throats slit......

this crazy bitch must be stopped!!

damn keep the kids away.that's sick that she would even plot some shit like that.using kids in that type of situation calls for instant dismissal.i hate people, but kids i like.i wanna punch this bitch for trying to scheme w/ the kid.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    BLT, RUN bro..................no need to think about it! With what you stated................way too many bad signs there. No way this girl will make it as an FB, way too many tell-tell signs for that as well.

Time to back paddle bro and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    BLT, RUN bro..................no need to think about it! With what you stated................way too many bad signs there. No way this girl will make it as an FB, way too many tell-tell signs for that as well.

Time to back paddle bro and fast.

I hope it's not to late...And partyboy, you fucking crack me up!!!!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    She's hanging around your kids, guess what, you've been fucked! She's crazy so ... RUN!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Hey if you freak her out maybe she'll back off. Take her into "The BackRoom". Set up a wheel,some harnesses,block-n-tackle, whips, the GIMP SUIT. just make sure shes scared... cause if she starts looking at you all twinkely eyed... YOUR F&$(#'d

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Hey if you freak her out maybe she'll back off. Take her into "The BackRoom". Set up a wheel,some harnesses,block-n-tackle, whips, the GIMP SUIT. just make sure shes scared... cause if she starts looking at you all twinkely eyed... YOUR F&$(#'d
    Hey you forgot the little hints: candles everywhere, whips, handcuffs, chains, belts, etc.....LOL

o gotta get some manson music playing in the backround 2

Hey you can get a good deal on dental chairs..... just set it up with some tools and tell her you cant have sex unless she lets you drill on her teeth with no novacaine. I think that would do it

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe she's just kidding, like a joking thing. maybe by "make love to me" she means "i just want to fuck"

Could be. you have kids??

someday is offline Member
    yah, like my ex-girlfriend.... when we were goin out it was make love.....the other day she was goin down on me and then looked up and said you wanna fuck me? I of course said yes but told her to go ahead and finish up down there......

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    yah, like my ex-girlfriend.... when we were goin out it was make love.....the other day she was goin down on me and then looked up and said you wanna fuck me? I of course said yes but told her to go ahead and finish up down there......
    thats classic!

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    A wise man once offered me this piece of advice reguarding woman "fuck em all...the easy one's twice".

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    A wise man once offered me this piece of advice reguarding woman "fuck em all...the easy one's twice".

Great advice!!! I just wish she wasn't across the hall from me. I already banged a girl in my building, but she lives 2 floors down from me and I rarely see her....But across the hall? Not good, not good at all. She is still way into me. I was watching the bears game last night and she comes over and says she wants to hold me!!!!!! The good news is it was the end of the game, and I said, "OK, it's time for me to hit the sack". So, on her way she went.....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    poor guy. be honest with her.. i still think maybe she's just looking to fuck.
    Just be like, "listen, i'm not available for a relationship.. but if you want to have something on the side with me, then i'm game for that. I don't want to set you up for disappointment. If you're alright with using me, then i'm alright with using you. I know you're lonely, baby."

jersey juice is offline Member
    Bro, don't do it! That just has explosion written all over it!! Especially across the hall?! Sometimes you gotta take one for the team and just let it go, maybe if she see's the other girls you bring back she'll back off... tell her you "just wanna be friends" LOL, I've always wanted to use that one....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    Hehehe!

My girl always ask if i wanna make love with her but when she gets buzzed she tells me to fuck her from behind and being the nice guy that i am i do just that

buylongterm - I would run like a madman she sounds like a nut!

Yeah, I am going to have to give the whole friendship speech this week. But, once would of been nice. But, she not one to just fuck and be friends. For some strange reason, I ALWAYS attracted the crazy ones.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Make love? MAKE LOVE? What the hell is that? Get outtah here...cuddle my ass, that's what she can cuddle.

Don't let your daughter get attached to Mrs.Doubtfire you got living next door, that's just bad news for everyone. Be straight up with this chick and see what happens. If not, slowly start cutting her off and get a girl (preferably one who can beat her ass) and invite her over a few times. Make her intimidating, even if you have to take one for the team. That way, she'll leave you alone 'cause your new beastly-girlfriend will be a bit of an intimidating factor.

Long speech short, don't do it. Bad news and judging by you posting this...you know it's bad news too, it's just sometimes coochie is too tempting.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Long speech short, don't do it. Bad news and judging by you posting this...you know it's bad news too, it's just sometimes coochie is too tempting.
    That is sound advice!

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    .............. "No guy is going to stick his head in my crotch" then she begins to tell me that Oral sex is MORE intimate that fucking......

That's cos she doesn't want you to see the scars where HE had his dick removed !

Run away from this one, sounds like a disaster waiting to happen bro !

TANK

Lmao @ Tank01!

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    I think you could end up in her car being driven off of a bridge!!!!!! (Vanilla Sky reference) Sounds like the same chick that Cameron Diaz played.

She's a psycho, don't do it.

Well, here is an update. I get my kids and bring them over. She comes over and asks my little girl if she wants to paint!!!!! SO, for over an hour, my little girl is over at her house painting!!!! So, I send my son over to get her and the next thing I know, he's over there drawing!!!! I was like "guys, what are you doing?" She says "your kids don't like her place, they like mine better"

Quote Originally Posted by Rastus
    I think you could end up in her car being driven off of a bridge!!!!!! (Vanilla Sky reference) Sounds like the same chick that Cameron Diaz played.

She's a psycho, don't do it.

"I swallowed your semen for god sakes!" Cameron Diaz right before she drove his ass off the bridge

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    "I swallowed your semen for god sakes!" Cameron Diaz right before she drove his ass off the bridge
    true...............good movie quote

Well, you know sooner or later I would screw up...Well, almost.....She comes over last night with some food and 2 bottles of wine. (she tries to get me drunk) So, of course, I'm buzzed and I end up in her bedroom once again. Were fooling around, She is totally teasing me...Then she says..I No longer have a crush on you...I'm falling in LOVE with you!!! I was like OK, whatever you do, DO NOT SLEEP with her. She grabbing my crotch, grinding me, and she says "even though I'm on my period, Go get a rubber and make love to me...I was like NO, I can't. I think I even said, "I want the first time to be special...(god what booze will do to a guy) So, she's asking me if I'm ever going to marry again, she's telling me that my kids are totally into her, etc...I wake up this morning and I was like "what in the hell did I do? She says before you leave for work, will you kiss me goodbye in the hallway near the elavators? NO Shit, NO SHIT.

Moral of the story: STAY AWAY from BOOZE and neighbors...

"I want the first time to be special" dude dont set yourself up like that!
    Again shes sounding like a psycho, i would move if i where you!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Palme's always looking for a cool bro to move over there where he's at....................so what if its a little more cold than normal...............just means you have more bulking months! You might want to check into it before you end up letting your other head do the thinking and find a dead cat hanging in your living room.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    "I want the first time to be special" dude dont set yourself up like that!
    Again shes sounding like a psycho, i would move if i where you!

I know, how stupid of me to say that? She says "tell me why you won't sleep with me?" I think I said, because honestly, If I'm on test, I will want sex morning, noon, and night, and It wouldn't be fair to you... (yes, I actually said that) She said "well, I won't be a bootie call, but you can have me whenever" As long as I stay in control and I do not sleep with her, I'm fine. Once I cross that line, I will have to leave the country.... Palme, If she only knew about the pics!!!!

Hehe funny about the dead cat juggernaut. My moms cats had a fight last night and i got biten breaking it up (did consider feeding the cat to some pitbulls), going to the doc in 20mins to get a shoot (woohoo!) Im going to ask if i can take it myself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information