partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Eating Your Vaginatables

ok i've seen alot of talk recently about going down on chicks.now i for one find this little act of oral kindness to be a turnoff.yes, i don't eat pussy.too much shit festering down there."oh it was hot out today...i smell", "oh i got so upset about my soap opera.....i have a hint of something", "yippee i'm happy as a clam ......i am all stankycrotch" WHAT GIVES??!!!! too many variables make what should be fun for the whole family an act that calls for an exterminator! i can't do it ladies.i just can't. i try, really i do.i want to, really i do.i just can't bring myself to bury may pretty face in all that mess.there's parts down there that even anatomy books haven't termed yet and now i have to go in and investigate, search and destroy?i'm sorry kids.party is not game.i even try it in jacuzzis, showers, pools.....nothing makes it better!!!!why oh why can't i eat pussy?!this is a legitimate concern to me!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, you must have been eating some scanky pussies...I seriously have a fettish with it. I sometimes would rather eat a chick out then have sex. What fucking bothers me is, when a chick knows I'm going to eat her then decides to take a piss right before it? Drives me crazy, but it doesn't stop me!!!!

Nothing pleases me more then when I'm done I hear
    "Where in the hell did you learn how to do that"

ladies of AR

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    ok i've seen alot of talk recently about going down on chicks.now i for one find this little act of oral kindness to be a turnoff.yes, i don't eat pussy.too much shit festering down there."oh it was hot out today...i smell", "oh i got so upset about my soap opera.....i have a hint of something", "yippee i'm happy as a clam ......i am all stankycrotch" WHAT GIVES??!!!! too many variables make what should be fun for the whole family an act that calls for an exterminator! i can't do it ladies.i just can't. i try, really i do.i want to, really i do.i just can't bring myself to bury may pretty face in all that mess.there's parts down there that even anatomy books haven't termed yet and now i have to go in and investigate, search and destroy?i'm sorry kids.party is not game.i even try it in jacuzzis, showers, pools.....nothing makes it better!!!!why oh why can't i eat pussy?!this is a legitimate concern to me!!!
    feel free to PM me instructions, diagrams, flow charts, meat thermometers, directions, pie graphs, scented candles, anything!!!!this is a life long fear i have!!!i need your help!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I love it too but I don't know if I would go as far and saying I would rather do that than have sex.

I may have had one stinky V-hole for the most part it's all good eattin'

Well, first off the signs I look for is when a girl will finger herself to make sure she smells good. They always do that. If not, They better hop in the fucking shower, or they aint getting this tongue. Oh if they aren't properly trimmed, It's going to be a long long night. That is the biggest fucking turnoff.

So I guess eating a chicks ass is out of the question for you? I LOVE THAT as well...

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, first off the signs I look for is when a girl will finger herself to make sure she smells good. They always do that. If not, They better hop in the fucking shower, or they aint getting this tongue. Oh if they aren't properly trimmed, It's going to be a long long night. That is the biggest fucking turnoff.

So I guess eating a chicks ass is out of the question for you? I LOVE THAT as well...
    Oh yeah!...... I hate it when they don't shave or not enough. After you're done your choking and gaging on hairs all friggin night.

With the ass I do the acid test. If it's all clear I will dabble a bit.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Bro I'm a clean freak (almost to a point of compulsive) and I'm not going anywhere without first hand knowlege of the personal grooming. Hence the reason I always liked starting "the act" in the bathroom and pull her into the shower.

What is it that you don't like (besides the obvious) you don't like the looks of it? Or the fact you'll have your mouth on it?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    No offense. There are women on this board...can we show some slight tact.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Bro I'm a clean freak (almost to a point of compulsive) and I'm not going anywhere without first hand knowlege of the personal grooming. Hence the reason I always liked starting "the act" in the bathroom and pull her into the shower.

What is it that you don't like (besides the obvious) you don't like the looks of it? Or the fact you'll have your mouth on it?

Great point. What I have them do is finger themselves and suck on there fingers. If they won't do it, Then there is NO way in hell I'm doing it.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    way to much test on this thread...

BDTR is offline Retired
    I wont go down on a girl I don't know, i've had some nasty fishy experiences in the past which have traumatized me to the point where if my face is going between their legs, it means i love her and know exactly how many times a day she washes.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Awwww Bro you really outta try it....................something about sitting your girl down on the edge of the bed laying her back....slipping off her panties and going down on her...........the best part is watching her crawl her way up the bed and having both her hands pulling your hair.........it truely drives them crazy........I guess I get more excited knowing that I'm pleasing them.

talon is offline Senior Member
    OH wow, Money was right guys, take back to atleast R rated levels. I love it to. Party, bro you just have to go for it. If you dont like it you have to push yourself. Just like climbing a mountain, while your scared of heights, not saying you scared of it obviously. Just got for it. Make sure the girls is clean, hell take a shower with her. Then make sure she has the "shave" you want and go for it........

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    DUDe there is a trick to giving a woman oral pleasure you can not just dive down there like a fool! i mean come on you have to mess around a little. arouse her then when you start to "work that area use the fresh fun juice like a lotion rub it around and it take the oder completely away. Then all you have is the magical smell of sex down there. take pride in you foreplay skill brothers make them beg for once

here in lies the irony

i'll eat a girls ass out, but i just hate the crotchy region!!it's all just ugh!i mean i do it when i have to, but i'm not a fan is all i'm saying.given the option not to do it, i won't.is there a such thing as vaginal fear?haha

KeyMastur is offline VET
    tell her to scrub it first in the shower, then after it's pat dried, throw some whip cream, chocolate sauce, somethin (even weed since you're such a fan) and try that.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    It's a must in foreplay, and I rather enjoy it because I know it's bringing my partner pleasure.

The best philosophy to have in Sex is to be there for your partners pleasure. If her reveling in exstacy pleasures you, and she has the same philosophy, then an intense sexual encounter can be achieved that you never thought possible. selfishness in bed kills all bu the orgasm, and the orgasm is not even close to the best part.

PB, if you have a problem with the smell or taste, then utilize food. (cold)Peaches and (warm)honey, strawberries and chocalate(or champagne). Or whatever your parnter likes

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Try putting pop-rocks(the candy) in your mouth. Soda works well too.

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i'll eat a girls ass out, but i just hate the crotchy region!!it's all just ugh!i mean i do it when i have to, but i'm not a fan is all i'm saying.given the option not to do it, i won't.is there a such thing as vaginal fear?haha
    Bro if you think about it the ass could be much worst...........ever licked an ass that tasted like a penny?

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    not clean, not happinin
    Last edited by TheDfromGC; 05-06-2006 at 12:37 AM.

Hell, I push my tongue in as far as it can possibly go!!!! But, for the most part, your tongue should stay on the outside

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Bro if you think about it the ass could be much worst...........ever licked an ass that tasted like a penny?
    Wow, I have to break into xxx rated on this one. Mass, man I used to lick my ex's ass all the time, loved the way she reacted to it, plus she loved it. Why in the hell have you been eating ass that tasted like a penny? Did you come up with poop stains on your lips? Man oh man....bwa ha ha...LOL

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Im like bdtr, i dont really like going down on a girl i dont know. Otherwise itīs a pleasure!

Hehe as for going up the ass my boy got a asslick last weekend haha, she put a finger up his ass too, he screamed like a bitch and went home hahaha He told me not to tell anyone so dont meantion it to anyone

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Hm. I really dont think I should add a post. I think we hit this topic in a lot of other previous posts. I would just be repeating myself.

Funny and very appearant right now. My cycle is over and all these threads seems kinda immature, yet when I was on my cycle I was posting the SAME EXACT THREADS and even worse.
    I MISS MY TEST. I feel too mellow right now

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Great point. What I have them do is finger themselves and suck on there fingers. If they won't do it, Then there is NO way in hell I'm doing it.
    But isn't that like the girl saying "Hell, if you don't eat your own cum, no way I'm eating your cum!"

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Im like bdtr, i dont really like going down on a girl i dont know. Otherwise itīs a pleasure!

Hehe as for going up the ass my boy got a asslick last weekend haha, she put a finger up his ass too, he screamed like a bitch and went home hahaha He told me not to tell anyone so dont meantion it to anyone
    Thats Hilarious

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd suggest not going down on girls you don't know. Or just get her in the shower and wash it around.. or just work the clit. I've never been down on a girl that tasted/smelled bad. You probably just date skanks. Damn, my current girlfriend tastes like vanilla. It's pretty cool.

Bean666 is offline Junior Member
    i've been lurking for quite a while and i also get probs w/ my gf sometimes doesnt smell super great; she's been working at it tho and its not that bad anymore... just wish it tasted GOOD so i could do it all the time (instead of bracing myself like i do for a fina injection lol)

but i've also found that strawberry fruit rollups work WONDERS... rollem up... stick it in a little bit and munch on the fruit rollup as you go to town other methods too

peam is offline Suspended
    woah

i'm a big fan of digital manipulation!!

i'm all about a girl fingering my ass.i return the favor!!and it's an nice prelude to anal.i do one finger, two finger, ok i think she's almost ready.i mean it's sort of like comparing a toothpick to a 2x4 , but hey once it's worked in, where is she gonna go?

The Base is offline Associate Member
    I agree we should have some tact here.

Girls - get involved and give your opinions please!

I love going down - infact I've just finished going down her about an hour ago and she loves it! I love - I couldn't not do it. Its one of the best parts for me!! And arse licking - I'm all in there! Well, when she's come out of the shower! It's fantastic and she fucking loves it like you won't believe. She does it to me too and the feeling is fantastic. I'm far from gay trust me - as straight as they come but totally in tune with what gets me to the top and keeps me - and her there. Fingers tongues the whole 9 yards.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Bro I'm a clean freak (almost to a point of compulsive) and I'm not going anywhere without first hand knowlege of the personal grooming.
    I wont go down on a girl I don't know, i've had some nasty fishy experiences in the past which have traumatized me to the point where if my face is going between their legs, it means i love her and know exactly how many times a day she washes.
    Ditto and ditto

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by The Base
    I agree we should have some tact here.

Girls - get involved and give your opinions please!

I love going down - infact I've just finished going down her about an hour ago and she loves it! I love - I couldn't not do it. Its one of the best parts for me!! And arse licking - I'm all in there! Well, when she's come out of the shower! It's fantastic and she fucking loves it like you won't believe. She does it to me too and the feeling is fantastic. I'm far from gay trust me - as straight as they come but totally in tune with what gets me to the top and keeps me - and her there. Fingers tongues the whole 9 yards.
    A finger up the ass doesn't make you gay bro So no need to say "I'm far from gay"

For women, they have the G-spot, for men, we have something similar, and the only way to access it is through the anus. Tell your woman to insert her finger (longest one), and stroke towards your front, that rubs against the prostate (i believe) and it's one hell of a feeling, ESPECIALLY if you are ejaculating

nj juice is offline Member

Ummm, whats a penny taste like? lol.......SHIT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    Ummm, whats a penny taste like? lol.......SHIT!!!!!
    Thats what Im guessing. I will half to let the owner (Mass Junkie) chime in on this one.
    Wow, this thread is everywhere. It went from Party having puss eataphobia to Terinox enjoying the prostate party...LOL

I have never had my salad tossed or got a finger down the exit hole. When I do, I will start a thread and let everyone know....But now licking the girls azz and watching her wiggle around and scream is the bomb...oh and a little finger while she's on top giving me the ride of my life....hell yhea....

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    i am all for the weird shit but the whole finger in my ass thing throws me off, i will be in a grove and then bam it kinda freaks me out.... but they say its not gay it doesn't go past the knuckle lol lol

realityarts is offline Member
    Some dude at the gym said he was about to go down on a chick and he saw something peaking out of her, so he pulled on it... It was a used condom!!!

I told him he made two mistakes: 1). Choosing her. 2). Telling me about it!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    yyyyuuuuucccckkkkk! Dude that is just plain nasty! TMI, TMI!!!!!!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I love going down on girls...I too have a fetish with it. Man I can not get enough of it...there is this one particular hotty who I could do it to all the time... just seeing her get off to it makes me get off.....of course her nor I can take it too long before we are thrashing each other....so baby whenever you are ready I am ready! K? So bring that nice MM bladness over here and give me some...lol
    Last edited by Butch; 09-12-2003 at 12:13 PM.

Thread Information