Shredz is offline Respected Member

Talking Ever think of writing a book Partyboy???

Partyboy man all this advice and sex talk I really think you should write a book. All profits go directly to AAS fund! What you think?

I can see that chapters now!!

Chapter 1: How to dress to impress
    Chapter 2: The perfect club entrance
    Chapter 3: Small talkin the ladies
    Chapter 4: Gettin' er' back to the pad
    Chapter 5: Puttin the jimmy on (don't wanna fuck this up!)
    Chapter 6: Gettin what you want and gettin' them the fuck out fast
    Chapter 7: Gettin a good nites rest so that it can be done all over again tomorrow night!!

Anything you want to add Partyboy????

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    haha, thats great! sounds lik a best seller to me....maybe oprah could feature it in her book club?

talon is offline Senior Member
    LOL...If party wrote it I would by it...prob. wouldnt do half the shit, especially in the getting what you want (having sex) section, but wth, I would still buy it...bwa ha ha....

Danielle is offline Female Member
    wow.........this guy is so damn popular around here..............like every other thread is dedicated to him...............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I would have a chapter about why people piss him off.......
    Last edited by buylongterm; 09-10-2003 at 04:07 PM.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i've been working on it in what use to be my spare time

for the last year.i have it all saved on my computer.i look at it sometimes now because i don't have time right now to write anymore now and i even make myself laugh.that is too funny you said that shredz because i was gonna post something two days ago and ask people what they thought about it if i released it on here.i promise what i have already will have you dying!!!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

looking for a co-author...

Hey PB, I will gladly help you write chapter 6: "Gettin what you want and gettin' them the fuck out fast." Since you have a problem going down on a chick, I figure I could help you explain some of the proper techniques to having a girl reach an orgasm from alittle tongue action. Lol I'll only ask for a donation after you make your first million.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    for the last year.i have it all saved on my computer.i look at it sometimes now because i don't have time right now to write anymore now and i even make myself laugh.that is too funny you said that shredz because i was gonna post something two days ago and ask people what they thought about it if i released it on here.i promise what i have already will have you dying!!!
    Let me tell yeah bro, I am looking forward to this. I want to be the first to order a copy I think it would be a great gift to give Full Intensity. This poor boy is always posting about his struggle with the opposite sex. He will be thanking us for it later.

that's right sister

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    wow.........this guy is so damn popular around here..............like every other thread is dedicated to him...............
    my AR family loves me.....and i love 'em back!!you'll come around

key money?

Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    Let me tell yeah bro, I am looking forward to this. I want to be the first to order a copy I think it would be a great gift to give Full Intensity. This poor boy is always posting about his struggle with the opposite sex. He will be thanking us for it later.
    that's because isn't key on that no sex til marriage thing or am i mistaking?key told me in private it's not by choice,haha.no i don't see why that guy has trouble getting laid.i'd fuck him,hahahaha.ok key, jokes.it's all just jokes.i don't want you PMing me dirty talk.save the dirty talk for the AR posts

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    i promise what i have already will have you dying!!!
    I'd say AR has some serious Pulitzer potential. Gentleman's honor dictates that you back up a claim like this with the appropriate evidence. And don't play the 'I'm not a gentleman card'.

Thread Information