Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Need some relationship advice.

A month or so ago I posted that me and my girl were having some relationship problems. Well, now we have been offically broke up for I'd say a month now. I keep hearing that she has been talking to a guy that has kind of been a friend to me in the past but not really. I asked her about it because we still talk. She denied it and said that we were just friends and the girl that told me that they were talking was that guys ex-girlfriend. It sounded logical so I believed her. Today another one of that guys ex-girlfriends came up to me and asked me if they were dating. I mean what the fuck. Is it just that these girls are so after this fucking freak that they would come to me. I mean the guy is a fucking tool. He is one of those fucking scary guys that see hanging -outside of wal-mart smoking pot, and listening to heavy metal. I dont' know if I should ask my ex about it or not. She thinks that she has friends that are bad asses and stuff which I hope that they burn in hell. If she told me the truth it would all be good, I'd say hell your making an ass of yourself so go for it. But, it seems to me like she is giving me the run around. If I let this go and I find out that they are together. I'm liable to get some fat ass girl to kick her ass, and then i'm going to beat the living fuck out that fucking tool. WHAT SHOULD I DO! (sorry for rambling so damn much. I'M PISSED)

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Walk away bro. You can't make someone want to be with you if they don't. I don't know what's going on between you and your girl but I say walk away and find someone new. Don't get into any trouble by having someone beat her up or you beating that guy up.

Oh by the way I'm one of those metal heads. I just don't hang at Walmart.

I hope it all works out for ya.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    I mean the guy is a fucking tool.

lol. i thought i was the only person alive that said tool.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Mud said it right. walk away cause when she calling from jail cause she went along on a drug run with the guy you get to laugh and hang-up on her ass. Dont hang up on the past itll bite you in the ass

thanks for the advice. It is just a very complicated situation that I hope I can work through non-violently. Hearing advice from all of you guys is very relaxing.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyones advice is to just walk away. But trust me, if they were seeing a girl for a long time and things ended most people would not just WALK AWAY so easily. Its easy to tell someone to walk away from it because they arent emotionally involved n that issue.
    REALISTIC ADVICE.
    She will not tell you she is interested in the guy for awhile. She feels it will probably hurt you and the best thing to do is to tell you she is not seeing or interested in anyone.
    She is just going through a change in her life where she feels she needs something different. She wants to see how the LOSER side of life is so she is hanging with the guy and his friends just out of curiosity and something different.
    It is just a PHASE and if you leave her alone for a YEAR she will come back to you and the healthy part of life.
    Knowing that you gave her that oppurtunity to explore the other part of her life will make her respect you and become more emotionally attatched to you because she learned to be your friend and not just your girlfriend
    You cant hold her hand through it. She needs to see that losers have nothing going for them in life except partying and accomplishing nothing.

I could be wrong but at least it isnt the same advice telling you to just walk away.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude don't resort to violence. Like everyone said he is a tool (and yeah even us So Cali's say tool...lol). Just walk away from her. The farther you are apart the easier it will be.

Don't dwell on shit...the more you dwell on it the harder it will be. Be the better man!

Bermich I thought you woulda told him to do her best friend? hehe

97cobra is offline Junior Member
    Bang her sister!!!!

I would very much like to bang her sister

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Everyones advice is to just walk away. But trust me, if they were seeing a girl for a long time and things ended most people would not just WALK AWAY so easily. Its easy to tell someone to walk away from it because they arent emotionally involved n that issue.
    REALISTIC ADVICE.
    She will not tell you she is interested in the guy for awhile. She feels it will probably hurt you and the best thing to do is to tell you she is not seeing or interested in anyone.
    She is just going through a change in her life where she feels she needs something different. She wants to see how the LOSER side of life is so she is hanging with the guy and his friends just out of curiosity and something different.
    It is just a PHASE and if you leave her alone for a YEAR she will come back to you and the healthy part of life.
    Knowing that you gave her that oppurtunity to explore the other part of her life will make her respect you and become more emotionally attatched to you because she learned to be your friend and not just your girlfriend
    You cant hold her hand through it. She needs to see that losers have nothing going for them in life except partying and accomplishing nothing.

I could be wrong but at least it isnt the same advice telling you to just walk away.
    Bro I've been married before, and been in my share of relationships. When I was younger I would stick around with the fighting, the breaking up and getting back, and just all the stupid crap. I've learned if it doesn't work now why will it work later. It will not work there's a reason why two people can't stay together, fight, or whatever. I have no time for that BS so yes I would walk away and I have. Life is too short to miss out on other experience because you crying over someone that doesn't want you right now or maybe never.

I will admit I did get a laugh out of your post "It is just a PHASE and if you leave her alone for a YEAR she will come back to you and the healthy part of life." I would never wait a year for no one. A girl, family, or friends. If they don't want to be part of your life now then screw them who's to say they will not need another "break" from you later

Now I'm in one of the best relationships I've been in and I'm thinking that this girl may be the one to spend the rest of my life with. Imagine if I stayed waiting for someone else or stayed in a bad relationship. I would be miserable.

Walk away.... it may hurt now but it go away and you will find someone better.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I was mariried for 11 years and found out that one of my good friends not only banged her, but 2 years later they are living together. I have more rage in me than a grizzly bear, but I just walked away and never touch the guy. (But, I do have to admit, I haunt him and it freaks him out) So, violence isn't the way to go. Be a man. It hurts in the begining, but eventually things will get better.

Im glad to hear you can walk away. I mean it is good advice but honestly, most people cant just walk away. They need closure from the other person or something.

BIGOL. "fuck her best friend" advice honestly works. I dont just type it to be funny
    The girl usually goes back to the guy if she thinks her exboyfriend is gonna fuck one of her friends.
    It is usually an unhealthy relationship but, the guy is happy just to have her around. I only give that advice to people who are desperate and think NO ONE ELSE in the world will do. Or if they just wanna fuck her over and feel better.

lol that's partly the reason why we broke up. a lot of her friends were kind of whoring on me so I whored back

Hey bermich how do they react if you do thier mom? LOL

BIG BRUJO is offline Junior Member
    Hey Dogg, Just Beat The Crap Out Of Both Of Them!!! J/k But For Real Man Try To Keep Yourself Occupied With Other Shit Like Hittin The Gym, Meet Other Girls, Or Whatever... Dogg Your Single And Obviously She Will Get Jealous If She Sees You With Another Girl And Vice Versa But Life Goes On ..

Fooboy is offline Associate Member
    yeah doode, do her mother..and then her sister...and then her brother?...

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Im going thru SHITE that is very similar. What Do I Do........Quit smoking...You wont believe that you think about having a smoke more than the ex, but its true!

Im putting all my energy into the gym, and working out!

This morning I did 20 miles after my 45 minute workout on the road bike (actually riding around, and not in the gym).

Hang out with your buddies, forget about the woman....GO ahead and get a piece of ass...Im still debating this one! So I cant recommend that as of yet, because I cant say I would do it myself!

Whatever you do........Dont go out and get all stupid.

L8

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I'm pretty sure everyone has had their hearts trampled on and we each handled it differently. It isn't any easier when you get older as opposed to being young............it sucks at any age.

Based on my experience I'd be polite and tell all the people who tell you things about what's she doing "That's nice I wish her the best". Mudman is dead on; don't waste another minute wondering what's going on in her life. And damn sure don't hold onto any hope that you might get back together either. Another one will find her way to you and you'll forget all about the other. Life’s to short to worry. Look at it from another angle..........you're free to see anyone you'd like now.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Juggs right bro, if she doesn't want to be with you why bother? I mean there's more women out there that probably does wantto be with you. Hell I recently found out my wife was having an affair. I was going to leave but she has convinced me to at least try and work past this. She had issues that I was unaware of and that were mental. She wanted out of our relationship but couldn't leave me so she figured if she cheated on me I'd leave. Well I'm not because she does love me and she does want to be with me. Would I be trying to make this work if she was interested in someone else? Hell no, I'd boot her out and move on with my life and my kids' life. To me I'd move on and not look back. Yeah you two can be friends but I'd leave it at that.

For everyone who says to beat the crap out of the other guy "WHY" What the fuck did he do? She appearantly likes the guy. How is it his fault?

Im sure all of you have gone out with a girl who recently broke up with a boyfriend. Would suck if you got your ass kicked all of a sudden because some girl likes you.
    FUCK THAT ADVICE. Sounds chicken shit to me.
    Im sure 80 percent of you would or have been with a girl who had a boyfriend or husband. Dont be hypocrits.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Hey bermich how do they react if you do thier mom? LOL
    Ive only been with ONE of my girlfriends moms. We werent going out for too long so I didnt feel too bad. The chick tried to be a controlling bitch so I showed her she had NO CONTROL.
    Ive done a couple of my friends' moms but they never found out. Its not something that is talked about

I think the girls mom didnt like her daughter too much either. They fought often. The mom was only like 36 and she was hotter than her daughter.
    Anyway.
    Sorry for hijacking.

Thread Information