Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

God Bless Texans!

A scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

At the news conference announcing the invention, the scientist was promptly taken outside by a large group of cowboys and had the s**t kicked out of him!

palme is offline Rosie Member

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Yayo!!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww wwwwwwww!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure Big Texan and Major were in the front of the pack, if not the out and out ring leaders of the lynch mob. ha

Major, Big T might be able to help you with that rebel yell. Looks as though he's got it down pat. Kudos to you for posting it first but Big T really puts his heart into his don't you think? I can picture a single tear in his mother’s eye, she's so proud of her baby for that one. Talk amongst yourselves…………..I’m feeling a little emotional now.

Hey now. I'm not a born and bred Texan. I'm a DAMN YANKEE!!! I just happen to pick up the local culture real well.

WHAT?!?!?! Not a true Texan?!?!?! I'm having MBH flashbacks now! First he's not black and now you're not from Texas........................I'm speechless.

What's next? Is someone going to tell me there's no Tooth Fairy? What is this world coming too?

Do Major and Big R know this? I think they might ask you to turn in your official Texas belt buckle. You know the one I'm talking about, the one that's bigger then a Chevy Caprice Classic.

I feel so violated! Someone hold me.

LMAO!!!! Hey now I've lived here long enough to become an honorary Texan. As for my belt buckle, you'd have to pry it from my dead cold hands. I'm not the redneck type but I've gone out decked in wranglers, a Rustler long sleeve shirt and a Stetson a time or two.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    LMAO!!!! Hey now I've lived here long enough to become an honorary Texan. As for my belt buckle, you'd have to pry it from my dead cold hands. I'm not the redneck type but I've gone out decked in wranglers, a Rustler long sleeve shirt and a Stetson a time or two.
    Haha, I'm a born and raised Texan through and through, and I've *never* sported Wranglers. Nor do I have a big belt-buckle, or boots. I need to get on the ball!

I call BS on that one Strut.........................everyone knows you get a belt buckle first thing if you are born in Texas..........it comes with the birth certificate! I've always envisioned it; A loving couple opening up the mail delivery and the wife saying to her husband "look honey our baby's birth certificate is here........and look..........oh my, isn't that the biggest belt buckle you've ever seen?"

I hear they don't even put fingerprints on the certificate......................they just attach a picture of the belt buckle. Lord knows no two Texans would be caught dead wearing the same buckle!

Thread Information