Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    steppenwolf's Avatar
    steppenwolf is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    184

    whats the best tasting protein bar thats peanut butter flavored?

    is high in protein and low in carbs?
    thanks

  2. #2
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Hmmm, I say the best tasting protein bar is
    Detour. 30g of protein and it tastes like a snickers bar. I'm addicted to them

  3. #3
    Terinox's Avatar
    Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,013
    THREAD HIJACK!!!

    Well I've never done this, so I thought I'd give it a try...

    Which bars are cheapest and yet still good? How can so many of those be "fat free" I mean, if they taste so good, they must have a bunch of preservatives, sugars, etc... to make it taste that good. How much fat are in those bars? Any good CANADIAN places to buy them (online).

    Thnx,
    T.

  4. #4
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by steppenwolf
    is high in protein and low in carbs?
    thanks
    Promax is a decent bar.

  5. #5
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    THREAD HIJACK!!!

    Well I've never done this, so I thought I'd give it a try...

    Which bars are cheapest and yet still good? How can so many of those be "fat free" I mean, if they taste so good, they must have a bunch of preservatives, sugars, etc... to make it taste that good. How much fat are in those bars? Any good CANADIAN places to buy them (online).

    Thnx,
    T.
    Don't want to disrespect this board....so check your PM.

  6. #6
    caturpilar's Avatar
    caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Sunny Side of Dreams
    Posts
    279
    I like nitro tech.

  7. #7
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    I like powerbar protien plus.

    no flames plz.


  8. #8
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    I like making my own powerbars.

    Chocolate Chip cookies
    Snicker-doodles
    Oatmeal raisin

    Sorry hehe venting out my hungry urges... and the bastard sitting next to me brought in HARDEES!!!!

  9. #9
    daem's Avatar
    daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,482
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I like powerbar protien plus.

    no flames plz.

    i agree...those bars are a staple in my life but ill switch it up with the designer bars every one in a while...can't beat the nutrition in the powerbar protein +plus bars

  10. #10
    Terinox's Avatar
    Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,013
    DAMN these bars are freaken expensive though! They sell for like 12/box at anywhere from 19.99 to 39.99 Canadian. That's like over $3 dollars a bar (Canadian). Taking the power is SO much cheaper, why is that? I mean why is there SO much of a difference.

  11. #11
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    DAMN these bars are freaken expensive though! They sell for like 12/box at anywhere from 19.99 to 39.99 Canadian. That's like over $3 dollars a bar (Canadian). Taking the power is SO much cheaper, why is that? I mean why is there SO much of a difference.
    Ya but if you buy one you get one free. So you get 24 for $40.

  12. #12
    Terinox's Avatar
    Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Ya but if you buy one you get one free. So you get 24 for $40.
    REALLY?! Where is that?!? I didn't see that on either of the sites you sent. Is this somewhere else? I ordered off www.sndcanada.com, it was cheap for the protein, but the bars were pricy, plus, shipping is free over 100 bux, and it's fast (2-5 days).

    Let me know where you get that deal.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •