bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

Its Been done... Drivers Licenses in CA

I was watching the news tonight and saw that they passed this law. I cant find a link does anyone have one?

In my opinion this not only effects CA but every other state in the U.S. Of course I dont think anyother state would try passing a law this ignorant but the fact is now that CA is a safe entry point for any illegal to enter the US, get a license and begin running rampant all over the U.S. OK heres a scenerio... Guy gets pulled over for a minor traffic violation. The cops gets his liscense and processes the information. Who would ever ask... "O can I see your green card?" The guy has a license, he has to be a resident of CA right? or he has to be Illegal. Now theres gonna be people driving all over the country. Not only that... Guy walks into a Gun Store. Shows the I.D. to get a gun. I believe most places has a waiting period but its not like there running a backround check. I believe you can get that license from CA with just another form of I.D. Not being racist but a Mexican License to be specific. Can anyone say fraud, false identification? Hell it takes me 3 different forms of damn I.D. just to get a license if I lose mine. In my opinion the Federal Gov. should enstate a law to kick this retarded law in the ass. I know its a state issue but so is the issue of marijuania. Well I had to get that out there.

O ya and by the way Bermich now you can finally get a liscense and stop pestering people to come see you

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    I was watching the news tonight and saw that they passed this law. I cant find a link does anyone have one?

In my opinion this not only effects CA but every other state in the U.S. Of course I dont think anyother state would try passing a law this ignorant but the fact is now that CA is a safe entry point for any illegal to enter the US, get a license and begin running rampant all over the U.S. OK heres a scenerio... Guy gets pulled over for a minor traffic violation. The cops gets his liscense and processes the information. Who would ever ask... "O can I see your green card?" The guy has a license, he has to be a resident of CA right? or he has to be Illegal. Now theres gonna be people driving all over the country. Not only that... Guy walks into a Gun Store. Shows the I.D. to get a gun. I believe most places has a waiting period but its not like there running a backround check. I believe you can get that license from CA with just another form of I.D. Not being racist but a Mexican License to be specific. Can anyone say fraud, false identification? Hell it takes me 3 different forms of damn I.D. just to get a license if I lose mine. In my opinion the Federal Gov. should enstate a law to kick this retarded law in the ass. I know its a state issue but so is the issue of marijuania. Well I had to get that out there.
    The 3 day waiting period in order to get a gun...is so they can run a background check on you.............but you can buy a shotgun or a rifle the same day.....go figure

Hey mass are you bunking down for the hurricane? I saw they upgraded it to a Class-5

someday is offline Member
    ummm...i bought a new pistol the other day and it only took me five minutes and i walked out the door with my new glock .40. The guy was so nice he threw in 2 boxes of ammo and one additional 20 round mag...
    what a nice guy...

someday is offline Member
    ummm...i bought a new pistol the other day and it only took me five minutes and i walked out the door with my new glock .40. The guy was so nice he threw in 2 boxes of ammo and one additional 20 round mag...
    what a nice guy...

I do agree though that law is bullshit...why would you do that? Theres no reasoning to it, unless when the aliens come into get thier license they cart there asses back to mexico. That is of course unless he is carrying somethin for me

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Cali is one place that needs to revisit almost every law that Sac has put on the books. Cali is a great place, but it is definately a weak link when it comes to many aspects of Homeland Security...and its laws suck for gun owners!!!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    O ya and by the way Bermich now you can finally get a liscense and stop pestering people to come see you
    He's been PM'ing me too! He wants me to show him my ass. j/k

Hey MBH is it still all purply and green?

Thread Information