OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Updated Pix of my Toy

03 s2000
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Updated Pix of my Toy-dsc00947.jpg   Updated Pix of my Toy-dsc00948.jpg   Updated Pix of my Toy-dsc00949.jpg   Updated Pix of my Toy-dsc00950.jpg  
    Last edited by OGPackin; 09-12-2003 at 11:47 AM.

03 s2000
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Updated Pix of my Toy-dsc00951.jpg   Updated Pix of my Toy-dsc00952.jpg   Updated Pix of my Toy-dsc00953.jpg   Updated Pix of my Toy-dsc00954.jpg   Updated Pix of my Toy-dsc00955.jpg  

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    damn bro car looks good but theres nothing like a lifted truck

mass junkie is offline banned
    sweet ride........I know its about 240 hp stock........but have you made any other under the hood mods yet?

Farmer is offline Member
    I gotta give it props bro, even though it is a honda. Didn't you have an E46 M3 awhile bacK?? or am I mistaken.

Peace

Farmer

talon is offline Senior Member
    Nice S, like your style...Carb. fib. hook, 5 points, Race seats, look like maybe a 3inch on the exhaust.....What else is done to the car performance wise? Car is tight though OG, I like it, yes I do......
    Last edited by talon; 09-12-2003 at 12:20 PM.

thxs bros!!! I have an Apex World exhaust, Apex fuel/air mgt system, AEM cold air intake, JIC coilover suspension, x-brace, spoon strut support, cusco front and rear swaybars. I have on order 4.77 gears, spoon clutch and flywheel kit and maybe a turbo charger in the near future.
    Last edited by OGPackin; 09-12-2003 at 11:35 AM.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    How about a pic showing what it looks like under the hood?

Oh yeah, I like the car...... I just hate you NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    How about a pic showing what it looks like under the hood?

Oh yeah, I like the car...... I just hate you NOW!
    Sup Big T my brudda! Heres one of under the hood. I'll try and get a better one ferya...

OG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Updated Pix of my Toy-my-car.jpg  

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't think it's going to be very practicle in the snow. j/k

I would love to have a car like that...but since I live in mountain country winter and snow are a big factor in a vehicle purchase.

Nice ride bro!

thxs MBH!! Theres no chance of snow here... Come on down..

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    As much as I like the warm weather...I could never leave the snow.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    purdy. (Like the Texas ascnet?) Truely is a nice car bro, not one of my personal favs but a nice car none the same.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    thxs bros!!! I have an Apex World exhaust, Apex fuel/air mgt system, AEM cold air intake, JIC coilover suspension, x-brace, spoon strut support, cusco front and rear swaybars. I have on order 4.77 gears, spoon clutch and flywheel kit and maybe a turbo charger in the near future.
    Damn you bro, give me the APEC AFC. Mine got stolen out of my car three weeks ago. Well before the break in where gauges, AFC, radio, etc. etc. were stolen my ride was sweet like yours. Eagle Talon TSI AWD, 3inch cat back thermal dyn. exhaust, super 16g turbo, fluidyne racing rad., busher 3 inch custom upper and lower intercooler piping, walbro hp255 fuel pump, AFC, turbo-fuel press.-oil press gauges, front mount intercooler, modified ign. with 75mm wires and sparks., and some more I cant remeber. 12.9 in the quarter....Now I cant turn the boost up cause I dont have the AFC to control fuel intake...damn I hate theives, I wanna kill the bastard....You car is sick bro....

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Damn you bro, give me the APEC AFC. Mine got stolen out of my car three weeks ago. Well before the break in where gauges, AFC, radio, etc. etc. were stolen my ride was sweet like yours. Eagle Talon TSI AWD, 3inch cat back thermal dyn. exhaust, super 16g turbo, fluidyne racing rad., busher 3 inch custom upper and lower intercooler piping, walbro hp255 fuel pump, AFC, turbo-fuel press.-oil press gauges, front mount intercooler, modified ign. with 75mm wires and sparks., and some more I cant remeber. 12.9 in the quarter....Now I cant turn the boost up cause I dont have the AFC to control fuel intake...damn I hate theives, I wanna kill the bastard....You car is sick bro....

Shit Talon sorry to hear that!!! Cant stand thieves! Sounds like uv got a sweet ride urself. Where in Fl are u again?

OG

Sonnie is offline Junior Member
    Yeh you got good taste. It's surprising how easily a fool can fuck up a nice sports car. This holds a degree of class with it. Nice work.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    DUDE, Talon? I guess that's why your screen name is "Talon." LOL!!!

You have any pics of that ride?

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Shit Talon sorry to hear that!!! Cant stand thieves! Sounds like uv got a sweet ride urself. Where in Fl are u again?

OG
    Gainesville Florida, Yhea OG there is some really sweet rides up here. I guess its all of the students.........Bro, my car was so fast until broken into. I have all of the mods. still just cant use them w/out the AFC. But, I will get another...LOL...when I save up $400.......

Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    DUDE, Talon? I guess that's why your screen name is "Talon." LOL!!!

You have any pics of that ride?
    Yhea I replied in another thread about that being the reason for my screen name. I am really into imports and I know like shitload about them.I have basically live the "import" life...LOL. I have been to many of the show including "spring break nationals" twice in Daytona, just since I lived in G-ville. I dont have pics of my car now. I have pics of my other talon though, but no scanner to put them up on the board. I had a 92 tsi awd with only 52,000 miles on it. It was damn tight. I had it in the mid 13's in the quarter. I sold it about 2 years ago cause it was an automatic though. Now I have the car I mentioned earlier which is a standard, cause I love to DRIVE the car and not just push the gas (automatics...). This car is a 1994 Eagle Talon TSI AWD, very modified as I mentioned earlier with a best run of 12.9 in the quarter. Like I said I dont have pics of the car now, but I will get some batteries for my dig. camera soon and take some and post them up on the board...Alright fellas gotta go my date is waiting...Talon gotta get some Tang...LOL

anabolic_mK is offline New Member
    good shit mate

Thread Information