usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

Do you believe in conspiracy theory's?

I do. I trully believe in conspiracy theory's. Not the kind of stuff your thinking of though. UFO's, aliens, JFK's murder......most of the theories conjured up behind these are more or less for entertainment purposes...IMO.

I'm talking about the News Stations. For example Hurricane Isabel that is supposed to rock the East Coast. Now I know with modern technology and advanced meteroelogy that they can predict these storms with highly accurate precision but don't you think the media and such likes to ride these stories to provide the latest coverage and breaking new updates. Don't you think the supermarkets and the Home Depots endorse their overhyping of these catastophic storms to help their sales. You hear a million times...get to the store and stock up on canned goods and flashlights or else...

or how about all the viruses that have flooded the internet in recent yrs??? Don't you think maybe the anti-virus software people are behind these virsues so you go out and buy the latest Norton or MacAffee.

So call me a cynic folks but there is no doubt in my mind these companies are out to get my money...

Lets hear some more ppl.
    ~US~
    Last edited by usualsuspect; 09-17-2003 at 01:47 PM.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know about this one, but I read once about the Police and the Government being behind over 90% of the illegal drugs brought into the country, and being majority of the dealers. Why? To provide jobs and put money back into the country. If there was no drugs or crime, Policing and Government's would almost be useless.

Just a thought.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'll chime in on this tomorrow but untill then I leave you all with a great quote

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it"- George Bernard Shaw

jersey juice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I don't know about this one, but I read once about the Police and the Government being behind over 90% of the illegal drugs brought into the country, and being majority of the dealers. Why? To provide jobs and put money back into the country. If there was no drugs or crime, Policing and Government's would almost be useless.

Just a thought.
    I've been saying the same thing for years. We have satellite technology to look for Saddam and his military positions, you mean to tell me we can't spot a speed boat off the coast of Miami? Drugs create lots of jobs for government, rehabs, methodone clinics are the governments way of making money off someone's heroin habit. That shit is more addictive than heroin!!! And who would have thought that cooking cocaine with baking soda would make it 50% more addictive, no junkie would risk ruining their stash to find out....

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    If there was no drugs or crime, Policing and Government's would almost be useless.
    good point...........I just believe that everyone is out there to make money.............and with today's economy and recession, people will do whatever it takes to make a living
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, same goes with Cancer. Of course we could find a cure, but It would put companies under!!!!!!!

I work for the government... the government is corrupt as hell... 'nuff said.

Red

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Brother This Whole World Is One Big Ass Conspiracy, Believe That!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Yeah, same goes with Cancer. Of course we could find a cure, but It would put companies under!!!!!!!
    after I lost alot of family members and my mother to cancer...........i did ALOT of research on it........some of the things i found out were very disturbing..........it is truly a billion dollar industry...........and because of that......i dont believe we will see a cure in our lifetime........sad but true
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Danielle was this due to breast cancer? im sorry to hear about the loss... I have chron's diesease and have to get checked every year now to make sure I do not develop colon cancer.

Kato is offline Member
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Danielle was this due to breast cancer? im sorry to hear about the loss... I have chron's diesease and have to get checked every year now to make sure I do not develop colon cancer.

Thank you, hun...........well it wasn't primary breast cancer but it made its way there eventually.........i dis a couple breat cancer 5 mile walks..........well they were 5k runs for me.......think another one is coming up next month........definlity part of my motivation.........

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Ill start a 500 lbs press for cancer fund Im actually talking to a guy right now on starting an after school program for younger kids 6-10 probably, and start training them to lift... gotta get some little bigol's out there hehe

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Cancer is the worst. A good friend (second father) of mine is dying right now of colon cancer that spread to his liver. He's got such a good attitude about it.. His wife died in an alcohol related car accident about 7 years ago, so his attitude is very positive.. he finally gets to see his wife. The whole thing is so sad tat i can barely see him or think about it without getting upset. His kids are my age, 21 and 25, and one of them is a girl that i had a crush on my whole life. That's basically how i became part of their family. Seeing her with her dad, knowing that he's going to die within the year is heartbreaking. Now that i've said my peice, I'd rather just believe that there is no cure than think that they would keep it from people like this.. good people like this..

Thread Information