tmeoe is offline Associate Member

always wear a seatbelt...

I got in a wreck yesterday and my head busted through the windshield cause i wasn't wearing a seatbelt. Didn't cut it open at all, guess i'm a hard head. My buddy wasn't so lucky he gashed his head open in two places. Needless to say a concussion is the last thing you want when your on a cycle. I just got over this damn cold and now this happens. I need to get back in the gym at some point. Already lost 5lbs., all water i'm sure. Anyway just wanted to give you guys something to think about before you drive anywhere.

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    damn, sounds not fun in my eyes.. hope its all went well..

mass junkie is offline banned
    Sorry to hear that bro..............especially all the preperation it takes to get ready for a cycle.............I hope your buddy is alright too..........I'm one of those stubborn people who doesnt wear seatbelts either..............

twosocks40 is offline Member
    That will teach you!!!! NO, seriously, glad your ok but it sucks for your cycle.

-B

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Best of luck with your recovery! Your friend too.

Doc

Ambulance is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Best of luck with your recovery! Your friend too.

Doc
    My close friend was killed this weekend from not wearing her seetbelt, at a very young age too. she was hrown out of the car and in a coma for a few days before her parents decided not to keep her in suffering.

Wear your seatbelt... it's a luxury to have one, not something meant to be bothersome.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I've been in enough car accidents to know to wear one. Your lucky your alright. If I wasn't wearing my belt one time while I was in Virginia......I wouldn't be here right now.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Oh yea, best of luck to your recovery.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I was in a double roll over accident last Dec., and if I hadn't been wearing my seatbelt...there is no way I would be typing this right now!

Good luck on your recovery

D

Contender is offline Junior Member
    Ouch.....Bro sorry to hear your misfortune, hope it all turns out O.K., speedy recovery to you and your friend.....Cntndr

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sorry to hear about your wreck. I always wear my seatbelt. I want to live a long long long life.

Hope you and your buddy are getting better!

Strut99GT is offline Member
    I always wear my seatbelt. Sometimes, if I'm with a friend that has a cherokee or something like that where the seatbelt can get stuck behind the seat, I'll make them wait until I can unlatch the seatback and pull the thing through before we leave.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    Good luck with everything. I do have to say though that sometimes seatbelts could be the cause of you death as well. My friend would have died if he WAS wearing his seatbelt, he got ejected from the car upon impact, and the car proceeded to roll over about 12 times, until it was crushed to about 3 and a half feet high. Had he been wearing his seatbelt he would have been demolished in the car. Generally they save your lives, but they can also kill you. Just be glad to be alive.
    Good luck

Danielle is offline Female Member
    I ALWAYS wear my seatbelt everytime i get into a car....anyones car............it's just a habit..............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

hybrid is offline Member
    It's like smoking. Everyone knows the right thing to do. Just a matter of doing it. Always buckle up bro.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad your OK. I always, always where my seatbelt. I feel naked if I don't. Last friday on the way home from a strip club, we were coming off an on ramp and the car in front of us was mangled. We stopped to make sure he was alright. He walked away, not a scratch on him. We asked if he was wearing a seatbelt and he said yes. If he wasn't, He would of been a goner. His car was totalled!!!!!

Thread Information