someday is offline Member

The why wont she sleep with me thread

This thread is to explain the unexplainable........it isthe why wont she sleep with me thread.....and the reason this is being made is because she wont sleep with me......

someday is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    This thread is to explain the unexplainable........it isthe why wont she sleep with me thread.....and the reason this is being made is because she wont sleep with me......

i've got a few reasons.....`1. im just to amazing to the point of unaproachable.......2. She;s scared i might break her in twain....4. She digs the skinny wee guys with the little bodys who cant go outin a stiff wind.. 6. im fat and uglyand she hates me.........

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Get this mu'fucks. This has happened to me like THREE fuckin' times. Women seem to think I'm a player. And because they think this, they avoid me. Which sucks. They think I'm a player 'cause I'm a bouncer, I have a pager and no cell phone AND I approach them? What the hell? I'm far from a player homey, but these mu'fucks. Pisses me off sometimes when the girl is really hot and she tells me she's "afraid I'm gonna hurt her". Oh shuddap.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Pager and no cell phone...hmmm...why didnt i think of that earlier. I just tell them that my phone only gets incoming calls, so i cant call them back.

Lemme tell you, I had a cell phone, but I needed a break from it. It was too much hassle. So I picked up a pager and I love it. I can get back to people I WANT to get back too. Granted, when our phone rings the maestro can do wonders, but you always pick up the phone out of "Curiousity" to see what the person wanted. With a pager, it's either the they leave a voice message or a numeric...the rest is up to me.

Yeah so far I'm constantly "losing" my phone , or losing service, that way i can be even more exlusive about who i call back. Cell phones can be really annoying. And yes, someday, girls are just intimidated by us. Hey, their loss.

You man...you got it right on the dot. Girls ARE intimidated by us. You know how many times a girl has said to me, "If I didn't know you, you'd scare me." Or.."You look too serious sometimes...it's intimidating"

Get outtah here before I choke you unconcious. No no! I joke! I won't do that. But you get my point. I hates that.

Yeah i get the whole serious thing too. I mean what the hell do they want I'm not a backstreet boy. Damn i think me and you are a lot alike.

peam is offline Suspended
    it's because you juice....

We don't walk around with needles in our asses...

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

much like phermones...

girls can smell desperation......

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Lemme tell you, I had a cell phone, but I needed a break from it. It was too much hassle. So I picked up a pager and I love it. I can get back to people I WANT to get back too. Granted, when our phone rings the maestro can do wonders, but you always pick up the phone out of "Curiousity" to see what the person wanted. With a pager, it's either the they leave a voice message or a numeric...the rest is up to me.
    You can do all that with a cell phone too. Plus you can see who's calling, so if you want to screen their call you can. If they really need to talk to me, they can leave a message and I might call them back in a day or two.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    We don't walk around with needles in our asses...

**off topic**...........Rambo.........just gotta say that i love the quote in your sig......almost gave me chills...........so true
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Thanks Danielle.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    You guys should try smiling a little more often, just a hunch.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    girls can smell desperation......
    Totally true!! When I'm interested in a woman...I'm subtle...over bearing men (or women) don't get far. I'm not a one night stand guy though.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Totally true!! When I'm interested in a woman...I'm subtle...over bearing men (or women) don't get far. I'm not a one night stand guy though.
    Gotta be subtle. ie: I had this girl back home with me the other night...and i want her sooooo bad(shes hot and ive gotta lot of test in me, lol). So, we are foolin around, all is peachy, it was time to take off her panties, then she hinted no....I was just like "alright, goodnight *kiss*" and rolled over and acted as though i was just going to pass out. So, by playin it off like i didnt give a shit, it drove her nutz!!! haha, then it was a good night

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    just broke a 3-4 month dry spell this morning...

yall are right about the desperation and the smiling. girls like guys who smile and dislike desperate guys. i think thats why my dry spell was so long. the one that broke it last night, people were like "what?! yall didn't even talk all night, i had no idea you were even slightly interested." it work, we both subtly let each other know we found each other attractive, but we didn't act on it at all for weeks...till the time was right and bam...>=)

-- cb

Thread Information