Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

I'm about to live every 21 year olds dream...

Brooo's,
    I dunno if this is EVERY 21 year old's dream, but this is definately one of mine! Check this, we get this new girl at our work and everyone thinks she's hot. I sit down on Friday and we chit chat, she looks real skinny but she has some big ol' smitties (female breasts). Anyways, I being to wonder in my head, "I wonder if they're real?". Anyways, that's besides the point. We end up going out Friday in a big group and we chit chatted a bit here and there. Turns out we both work for the same gym company but in different locations.

ANYWAYS, what happened was we ended up going out TONIGHT (it's like 5am now and I just got home) and when I went to pick her up, she came out SMOKIN' hot. Even my buddy couldn't believe that this girl was for real. So we get into the club and we start shooting the bullshit and dancing, getting pretty close when all the sudden she whispers to me..."I used to be a stripper". That's damn hot for a 21 year old already on Test Enanthate . So we start chatting more, I tell her that's hot and she asks me about what my schedule is for next week. Being an idiot, I say, "School" and she asks, "How old are you?" I say, "21" she says, "You're just a BABY!" and I ask, "How old are you?" she says, "25". I start to laugh my ass off, thinking that whoops, there goes this night BUT instead she keeps on grinding me harder and harder! Just going ballistic. We ended up making out by the end of the night. I had the chance to go in and rock the boat, but since I had no jimmy's (condoms) I decided not too....as hard as it was.

But here I am, this punk 21 year old who just spent the night grinding a 25 year old stripper in a club with all my buddies around. Little does she know my dad still yells at me for my room no being clean...woo, today was a GOOD day. And next week, I'm going to come prepared with Jimmy-In-Pocket and Gum-In-Mouth. Wooo....

Ohh ohh! Not only that! When she told me she was a stripper, she asked me not to tell anyone since only a FEW people knew. That was no problem, I told her I was on the sauce and she said she had an idea that I was on since I was a "Big Kid". I then told her one of the side effects was that after a few weeks I was horny all the time. She said, I swear, "That's a problem I think I can solve."

I dunno, this is cool to me. I just had to tell someone. Sorry.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Awesome ronny! Good for you not to bang her without a rubber. I know i couldn't do that

palme is offline Rosie Member
    What the f***!?

If your on 500mg test enth and turn down a smoking hot babe maybe you should start looking on the players on the other team bro

J/K you got a strong mind bro, go get a bigpack of jimmy's and make us proud!

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    w00 w00!!! I had the biggest smile on my face reading the story... I envy you right now for being in that situation...Smart move waiting to have a condom, never know what you can pick up, especially from a former stripper....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, its good that you waited, because the wait will make it soo much better. (You just better make sure you see her again!!!!)

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Don't let us down Ronny! Put that test to work next week

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Oh, Damn bro it is imperative to hit that shit as soon as possible. Dont let me down Ronny. Hit it as hard as you can and as many times as you can. (man i wish i had a smoking ass Xstripper with huge knockers)

mass junkie is offline banned
    bro you should def change the name of this thread to every mans dream...........good luck with this female.............do me a favor....when your hitting it whisper in her ear and say this is for my buddy mass junkie down in miami..............

someday is offline Member
    ronny yoursuch an asshole.....i know you made up this whole story just to spite my "why wont she sleep with me thread" j/k

you lucky lucky bastard.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    while the sleeping with/dating a stripper fantasy definitely is one that every guy should experience once, i couldn't do it again. while i have no moral qualms with a girl using her God given beauty (even if it is altered cosmetically) to make money, my jealousy tends to ride high and eventually did the relationship in.

after what happened with the one and only stripper i dated i just couldn't do that again...best of luck and try not to get too attached bro.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait a sec, you agreed to go out with a smoking hot babe to a club, and you didn't bring a jimmy hat? something seems awry..

talon is offline Senior Member
    Good for you Ronny, I hope things transpire for the best. Like Deam said, becareful though. Remember she isnt only hot to you, but to every other guy in the world. So try not to let jealousy and envy invade what you guys have. Just have fun and let things flow how they flow. Good luck man, hook it up........

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    What?!?!? No rain cap so you went home...............hell I'd have told her to go on inside and get started while I run up to the store! And next time don't rule out making one out of items laying around the house either............an old bike inner tube, sandwich bag or maybe a balloon! hahaha

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Yeah you shoulda pulled into the nearest 24hour store on the way home dude. No sense putting off something good till later.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Wait a sec, you agreed to go out with a smoking hot babe to a club, and you didn't bring a jimmy hat? something seems awry..
    Lemme explain that 'cause my buddies asked me the same fuckin' question! I didn't EXPECT the night to go that well, let alone HEAR that she was an ex-stripper (even though she looked it). I figured, shit, we'd go to the club, dance and then split our ways. I didn't expect her to be glued to my side. Everytime we worked together, we'd BOTH be checking out other chicks and she's seen me with a few other girls. I honestly had NO idea that the night would end up like that. I should've brought a jimmy, I usually always have one! I have it in a KEY chain!

But about not giving it to her, that was tough. I forced a friend to jump in my ride alongside her when I had to drop her ass off home. I KNEW if I didn't bring a friend, I'd end up in her house or in the back seat of my car. At the time I was kicking myself in the ass for not having a Jimmy, but ah, what can you do. Atleast I know now for next week!

Oh oh, and initially, we went out in a big group of friends, but me and her seemed to 'vanish' during the night. That's another reason I didn't bring a Jimmy, I figured I was in a big group and chances of anything happening are slim to none. I'll take pics next time we go out (next Sunday) and I'll post them up (with faces blocked) BUT you'll see her sweeeet-ass body. Woo.

And the attachment issues, I learned with my ex-girlfriend I ain't lettin' no woman influence my decisions about anything anymore....besides my wife. But all that aside, I know I'm not taking her serious and so does she so everything's cool. She just likes muscles. And I have muscles. And I look pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    ronny yoursuch an asshole.....i know you made up this whole story just to spite my "why wont she sleep with me thread" j/k

you lucky lucky bastard.
    You're still a cool guy Someday. Haha...

Mass Junkie, when I'm hitting it, I'll whisper "This is for AR, and especially Mass Junkie". Whatever makes you happy bro.

Here's my Keychain. THIS has my Jimmy in it! I left it at home!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm about to live every 21 year olds dream...-playa1.jpg  

And the inside of my lovely keychain...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm about to live every 21 year olds dream...-playa2.jpg  

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    "And the attachment issues, I learned with my ex-girlfriend I ain't lettin' no woman influence my decisions about anything anymore....besides my wife. But all that aside, I know I'm not taking her serious and so does she so everything's cool. She just likes muscles. And I have muscles. And I look pretty."

...Your wife? lol are you married?

Haha, no I'm not married. I'm just saying that for the future, the only person I'm going to let influence my decisions will be the woman I marry.

hehe ok. That woulda been good though.. "hey dont say nuttin to my wife but..." shoulda been the title of the thread!

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Haha, no I'm not married. I'm just saying that for the future, the only person I'm going to let influence my decisions will be the woman I marry.
    Sure bro, we all know your married w/ 17 children, dont lie its ok....LOL...Ronny bro as long as its just a fun/good time there is nothing to worry about. Hook up w/ here send her the shlong and scream MASS JUNKIE as you do it. Well mabye not the latter part, cause if she seen his pic on the website she might get up and leave...bwa ha hah ha....Good luck bro and hell like you said, screw attachments and have a blast.....

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    DAMN wut a night for you bro! Nice going! That sure as hell would be something nice to happen to me, lol, but I never get the luck

Some guys just have all the luck!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Oh, and smart move with the condom thing bro! You can never be too sure! I'm surprised you could resist the temptation, lol, but good man

O hey Ronny if ya need advice on stippers hehe ask bdtr LOL... sorry to harsh on him when hes not around

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Forgive my scrutiny, but props on not succumbing to temptation. HIV is way too common these days.. no point in ruining your life for one night of great sex.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I'm like you Ronny, no condom no sex, but I broke my stuborness last weekend. I had a shit load of condoms next to my bed too, and I regret the shit. Nothing contracted, but it's the principle..

I had no idea you were 21, but WHOOOO, get at that stripper SON!!! Hit that shit......Ahhh I don't know man, you can't say I'm horny, cause you can't be something that you are 24/7, so I can't imagine what I'll be like once I start my cycle.

Doc

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    I have to 2nd the smart move with the jimmy thing. I dated a stripper once and no offense to your girl or any strippers out there but they aren't the cleanest of girls if you know what i mean. I made sure and wraped my shit everytime and in the beggining even double wrapped. She was hot and crazy though... damn....

Yeah, I think I'll double-wrap the jimmy when I hit it. I'll hit it Friday for sure, I talked to her today and whoo-boy did I find out some interesting info...

CHECK THIS OUT

1) She used her OSAP (it's Ontario's Student Loan) to buy herself breast implants when she was 22
    2) She already has two kids (yikes)
    3) She is into girls, but hasn't been with one yet
    4) She's down for a threesome, it's just a matter of finding another girl
    5) She has a Hyper-Thyroid, so she's always skinny. She has a 6 pack and some killer definition.
    6) She used to be a gymnast

I almost died and went to heaven, but my boner hit my chin and knocked me outtah my daydream.
    Last edited by RoNNy THe BuLL; 09-15-2003 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    I had no idea you were 21, but WHOOOO, get at that stripper SON!!! Hit that shit......Ahhh I don't know man, you can't say I'm horny, cause you can't be something that you are 24/7, so I can't imagine what I'll be like once I start my cycle.

Doc
    How old did you think I was?!

Along With Everone Else Like 28 Or Older.

No no. I'm just a young buck. But I've been told numerous times I'm mature for my age, so a lot of times based on the way I speak to people and what they see, I get confused for being 24 or 25.

Okay, it's been awhile since I did this thread. I think EXACTLY a week ago, but check this out...I finally did it. And it was damn good. I'll post this up and then post the story in a second...woo...

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Hit it twice for me Bro!.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Okay, it's been awhile since I did this thread. I think EXACTLY a week ago, but check this out...I finally did it. And it was damn good. I'll post this up and then post the story in a second...woo...
    Bro I hope you kept them Panties...............

Okay, here goes...

Saturday night me and the stripper end up meeting up around 3am to get some 'coffee', or atleast that's what we were supposed to do. We meet up and her sister tags along (yeah, I was thinking what you're thinking too! Threesome! Woo!). But my threesome dreams were crushed when we had to drop her sister off at around 5am. I think the stripper is gonna go with her sister, but she turns to me and says, "What are you gonna do now?" I said, "Probably go home. I won't sleep 'cause I have to get up in about two hours." She says, "Oh! If I had known you had to get up early I wouldn't have met up with you this late!" I says, "No worries ". She has a look on her face like she feels bad for me and says, "Well, since you're not sleeping. I'll keep you company." And jumps back in the car. She then says she knows a place where we can 'Chill' that cops never come too. Woo woo Ronny.

So we get to this little park and there's a huge parking lot on the back. Keep in mind it's around 5am now on what is Sunday morning. As soon as I put the car in park, she undoes her seatbelt and jumps on my lap. This was hot. She puts her hand down my back and says, "You have such a nice back, I love it." I'm thinking in my head 'be cool Ronny, be cool' so I play it off and act natural...even though I'm trying to flex every muscle I have

I put my hands up the back of her shirt and say that she has a very sexy back and start naming off all the different muscles. She found that amusing and before I knew it, I was kissing her on her neck and things took off from there.

After awhile of making out she unzips my pants and I don't need to go into details about that part since you already know what I'm gonna say.

Anyways, daylight hits and we're still messing around. I don't know about you guys, but when I'm out all night and day light hits, it messes me up. So we called it a night after she finished handling MY business and I dropped her off at home.

She calls me the next day and says she had 'wet dream' about me and that she wanted to hook up tonight since she 'can't believe I left' her 'like that'.

So I agree and I go to pick her up.

She comes out smoking hot...again. She has this tight tube top, banging hot staletto's and this mini-mini-skin tight skirt. She jumps in the car and I can't help but get a glimpse of her thong and these sexy see-thru silk shorts she has over them. Stripper hot!

I start rubbing her leg and tell her that her skin is smooth and she looks smokin'. I ask, "You smooth everywhere?" she giggles and says, "You'll have to find out." So off we go to the same club wbe went too last night. I had to meet a few friends before for a birthday party, so I met them up with them and all my buddies gave me the thumbs up on the girl I was with and I told one of my buddies, "If I vanish...don't come looking for me." He passed the message on.

Me and the stripper go to the top floor of the club and hide out in this one corner where we can see everyone coming but no one can see us. Kinda hard to explain, but I'm not a public pervert. So anyways, we start dancing real close and she's got her Rev drink tight in hand and I have my water bottle.

We start kissing and the next thing I know her hand is down my pants. Woo. So I slide my hand up her skirt and start messing around. After about an hour of just going at it and getting feels here and there she turns to me and says, "I can't take this. Let's go." I wanted to say, "Yep!" but I stayed cool and played the 'game'. I said, "In a little while..." and kept on teasing her.r

She turns to me and says, "I'm not a slute you know. I've only slept with two guys." I say, "I never said you were." She says, "But I want it so bad from you" I get all girly excited inside but act cool and say, "I know the feeling." She says, "If we fuck, are you gonna call me tomorrow?" I say, "Of course. Why wouldn't I?" she says, "It's happened to so many of my friends that I don't want it to happen to me. I like you." I say, "I like you too, but do you think I'm just gonna ditch you? I'll want more sex!" she starts laughing and we continue dancing real close. I feel bad for her at this point just 'cause. So I whisper to her, "Honestly, I'm not looking for anything serious. I am seeing other girls, so we don't have to do anything. I'm having fun doing what we're doing now, but if you want me to stop, I'll stop." She looks at me, gives me this hug and continues dancing.

After about another half-hour she stops, looks at me and says, "What exactly do you mean by NOT serious?" I say, "What you mean?" she says, "Do you mean you go and fuck around with other girls? Or do you have a girlfriend?" I say, "I'm just not looking to get married. I can't have anything serious right now, I'm too busy with school and work. And to be honest, yeah I am screwing around with other girls, but I don't have a girlfriend." She says, "Are the girls clean? Do you use protection?" I say, "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" she says, "That's not that bad then. I just thought you wanted to screw me and that's it. Never talk to me again." I said, "No, I'll see you around and we'll still go out. But we don't have to do anything." she says, "I don't want to be a tease..." I say, "It's okay. You have nothing to be sorry for." She hugs me again and after about another 20 minutes she grabs me and says, "Let's go...now..." so we leave.

As soon as we get to the car she unzips my pants and starts doing her thing with her mouth. I see parking patrol behind me and says, "Get up...get up" so she gets up and she says, "Find somewhere....quick." So I drive while she's giving me head and find a parking lot.

While I'm about to put the Jimmy on I hear a knock on my car window. So little Security dude see's me and says, "Sorry bro, but can you handle your business somewhere else?" I say, "Yeah yeah" and we leave. Now she's saying "Find somewhere fast! I don't care where!"

I ask her if there's a Motel near her house. She says yes and I start driving there. She's just hugging me while I'm driving and I find this Motel that she points out too. I get a room and as soon as we get in there we start going at it.

All I have to say is that it's one of the BEST times I've had. Just non-stop and rough and hardcore.

We ended up at the Motel at 3:15am and didn't end up leaving until 7:30am. I was damn tired, but because I'm on Enanthate I had trouble busting a nut. In total, I busted a nut about twice and she went I dunno how many times. But it was damn good!

So anyways, I did it and I'm damn proud. Haha....

In the end, and what we discussed was that we're friends...but with 'special benefits'. Good for me.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    You're my hero!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information