Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Why dont this guy get placed better

I mean look at this abonimation. His damn legs must be the sickest thing since quadzilla. **** branch warren.

His pecs is as good as anyone and awsome arms.
    [IMG]
    http://www.flexonline.com/05contests/05Olympia/men/pre2/images/aabn0410.jpg[/IMG]

Back aint bad

Latspread is good

:

Sic most muscular

He was smooth here but on the arnold classic he beat cutlers in alot of poses imo and yet didnt make top 10 even. Total bullshit. He has been so ****ing big and pretty ripped in many competitions and gets no recognition. Hell some mag should atleast do a quad workout with that ****er.

I hate blaming shit like this. but can it be that he is from the middleeast(or well he is german but obviously not a native german ) :unsure

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Politics man....FUKIN POLITICS.

I guess its Bush fault

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan

He was smooth here but on the arnold classic he beat cutlers in alot of poses imo and yet didnt make top 10 even. Total bullshit. gets no recognition.

I hate blaming shit like this. but can it be that he is from the middleeast(or well he is german but obviously not a native german
    I totally agree.

dv

decadbal is offline Banned
    he does look good, but he doesnt look like hes put together right to me

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    I think mustafa muhammad's legs don't match his upper body I do like him and wish he would place better, but he dose look better since the last competition I saw him at.

his legs doesnt match his upper body Do you mean the opposit cause his legs seems pretty dominating to me?

his legs doesnt match his upper body Do you mean the opposit cause his legs seems pretty dominating to me?
    In this picture he looks a lot better but in the past his upper body I felt needed work, but back to his legs it looks like one is little mishaped compared to the other, but he looks a lot better like I said before. I'd have to say since he's not one of the super hypes he's not gonna place well at all
    Last edited by 24labor; 10-17-2005 at 01:37 PM.

The IFBB bores me, no interest in it anymore at all. I could care less about watching it or keeping up w/ it and for this very reason. You cant tell these guys apart anymore, they all look the same. It's no longer sport anymore but politics and drug addiction. And I think the bulk of the muscle mag readers are impulsive "I wanna look diesel today, I dont give a **** tomorrow" readers, newbies if you will. I wouldnt even bother reading an article on this guys quads. The exercises over the years havent changed, the diet advice in all the mags hasnt changed, the only thing thats changed is how many ads there are for worthless Bullshit supplements.

styainstacked I didnt mean I would be interested in reading a quad article. I dont even read the mags but the mags should give this man some props. They go all crasy over cutler and warrens quads and here is a dude that possibly imo has the best quads since platz and they dont even mention them. Its just odd. Its like they intentionaly ignores this guy. He is top 5 material imo if he gets cut.

styainstacked I didnt mean I would be interested in reading a quad article. I dont even read the mags but the mags should give this man some props. They go all crasy over cutler and warrens quads and here is a dude that possibly imo has the best quads since platz and they dont even mention them. Its just odd. Its like they intentionaly ignores this guy. He is top 5 material imo if he gets cut.

I think stacked said it best though if Mustafa would have a million ads in all the mags he would get more buzz.........

Yeah, its all politics bro. I feel that the industry is just using well known guys more often than the ones w/ the better bodyparts. It's all about $$$ and marketing. Especially the supplement industry, Ronnie coleman is easier to remember than Muhammed whatever. Theres so much new blood in the sport and its near impossible to break through and make a name for yourself until some of these guys start dropping out. And I think that the industry is rough and they in a sense trap these guys and put them in a position where they are forced to compete year after year. I'd even bet that a good half of them dont even like competing anymore.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Beacause his upper body doesn't quite match his upper body, but he's a beast I watched him guest pose and it was a treat

I guess thats how the industry works. But I dont understand why they sometimes hype someone that aint that good. Like that federov character. Sure hes big but hes not mr o material in anyway. Hes just a lump of muscle seemingly put togheter at random with the asthetics and symetri of artwood

I guess thats how the industry works. But I dont understand why they sometimes hype someone that aint that good. Like that federov character. Sure hes big but hes not mr o material in anyway. Hes just a lump of muscle seemingly put togheter at random with the asthetics and symetri of artwood
    Yea federov got a big push maybe they thought if they hyped up a new mass monster he might take the reigns in a couple years

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I think ronnie rockel got screwed over the most, the guy looked immense, and didnt place in the top 15!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    I think ronnie rockel got screwed over the most, the guy looked immense, and didnt place in the top 15!
    I agree he was the only guy that I didn't know too much about but looked pretty good to me

Some1 please explain to me how this guy isnt gd enuf for the top 15!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why dont this guy get placed better-ronnierockel2.jpg   Why dont this guy get placed better-ronnierockel3.jpg  

jesus christ. I guess the judges dont like germans.

How was his back? I remember his back beeing somewhat of a weakspot.

Some1 please explain to me how this guy isnt gd enuf for the top 15!
    got any pics of the back?? and a casual pic with arms just hanging at sides

I can't really see his calves but they might be too small for his legs

I can only find pics of his back take from a weird angle so you cant really see nethin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why dont this guy get placed better-rockel4.jpg  

I can only find pics of his back take from a weird angle so you cant really see nethin.
    I don't remember his (i cant get a go read) shoulders b/c sometimes guys have big shoulders that make their chest look smaller than it really is like chris cook I think he is improving that now but in the pat that was a big flaw for him.

j martini is offline Member
    Yeah Ronnie Rockel should have being higher his back lets him down a little but he was good enough for the top 10.

Mustafa Mohammed has being unfairly judged at a lot of shows, though his condition has let him down on occasion Like Here at the Olmpia. He has had problems in the past with diuretics as i almost falling dead a few shows he has left the arena in an ambulance. He was warned about this by the IFBB and told if it happens again he will lose his pro card.

This could have something to do with his placings with all the steroid hysteria at the minute the IFBB sure dont want someone dropping dead on stage.
    He has since started working with Milos Sarcev and has had no further problems to date.

hes got great quads especially the tear drop. His forearms look a little small though but this guy looks pretty damn good to me. Ronny that is

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    poor lat spread.. the second guy
    first guy poor inner part of his thighs too soft...

Quote Originally Posted by collar
    poor lat spread.. the second guy
    first guy poor inner part of his thighs too soft...
    Poor lat spread yes plus his one lat looks a little smaller than the other which happens a lot though

Thread Information