Thread: Cya In A While

TANK01 is offline Associate Member

Cya In A While

Off on me holidays for a couple of weeks.

Cya Bros

TANK

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Have fun and be safe...

Well my life just went to hell.

My girlfriend and I are due to fly out tonight, but she decided today to chuck me, after two Years !

I won't go into the details, but apparently she wanted to end our relationship for a couple of months but didn't know how to tell me !!! Fuck !

She certainly found a fucking good way !!!

The upshot is

We aint going on holiday
    We are finished for good
    I'm £2000 poorer
    I'm likely to kill the next guy I see !

I don't want sympathy, but I thought I'd let my bros know !

TANK

mass junkie is offline banned
    damn bro sorry to hear that................go take out your anger on some weights...........

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Hey you need to really get to her and go on vacation without her. Shit change it up and go somewhere like... FL (just dont run into mass or talon)

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Hey you need to really get to her and go on vacation without her. Shit change it up and go somewhere like... FL (just dont run into mass or talon)
    Hey now, we are some hella nice guys. I mean granted Mass is ugly, he is still fun to be around...bwa ha ha

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    TANK01, nothing I could say would help you I'm sure m8 but we're here for you to vent if that would help.

I can damn sure understand you're being pissed about the last minute breakup..............why is it that people can't be honest with outhers as well as themselves? To drop a bomb like that at the last minute is wrong and quit frankly down right mean. Women.................when one of you bros figures out what makes them tick please let me know, way to complex for me.

An update.

Turns out she wants to hook up with this guy she met in work.
    She started a Summer job in a factory about six weeks ago. I noticed that she was not herself for the last few weeks, but put it down to her being tired not bein used to the shift work.

This guy is a real star. He's been married twice and has a total of six kids, he's still with his wife but still fucks about apparently.
    For some reason she finds him irresistable.

I know this guy is gona use her and abuse her.

Even though she has treated me badly I still love her very much.

I really dont know what to do, I really want to hurt this guy but have no idea of how to track him down. I'm suffering and I really want him to suffer some of my pain.

Probably wont b around for a while, so I'll wish you guys a fond farewell.

TANK

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    hes married? shit take some pics and send them to his house.... thats mean hu?

Well just a brief update.

Eventually tracked her down, apparently this guys wife moved out a few weeks ago, and now she's moved in with him, it was his ex-wife that told me about it.

I went after him to have a little chat, but he wouldn't face me and called the police instead. I got arrested and was eventually let of with a caution. I'm not allowed within a mile of his house or where he works or I'll be arrested and charged.

She's now become a house whore, doing all the housework for him and looking after the two remaining kids. Thats the worse part, he's abusing her kind nature and she can't see it.

Even after all thats happened I still love her dearly.

The only thing thats keeping me going is the certain knowledge that I will run into him one day, and I will make him pay.

Cya guys, wont be around for a while.

TANK

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    thats some hell of a shit you've been through. hand on there. let it go. ain't as easy as it sound but try to let that possesive nature of yours go, not worth it for someone ain't worth of your love. try to talk to her, make it the last conversation. if she ain't gonna reciprocrate, fuck it. she'll crawl back to you once she realizes the goodness in you someday

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    TANK01, nothing I could say would help you I'm sure m8 but we're here for you to vent if that would help.

I can damn sure understand you're being pissed about the last minute breakup..............why is it that people can't be honest with outhers as well as themselves? To drop a bomb like that at the last minute is wrong and quit frankly down right mean. Women.................when one of you bros figures out what makes them tick please let me know, way to complex for me.
    i would think that she doesn't know how to put it across to someone whom she knew loves her, thus resorting to such means, forcing herself to initiate the breakup. just my clever guess, any female members around to suggest an explanation for TANK's disaster? corny as it may sound, but it would certainly be a consolation to think that she stands to lose for not reciprocrating someones devoted love to her.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TANK01
    Well just a brief update.

Eventually tracked her down, apparently this guys wife moved out a few weeks ago, and now she's moved in with him, it was his ex-wife that told me about it.

I went after him to have a little chat, but he wouldn't face me and called the police instead. I got arrested and was eventually let of with a caution. I'm not allowed within a mile of his house or where he works or I'll be arrested and charged.

She's now become a house whore, doing all the housework for him and looking after the two remaining kids. Thats the worse part, he's abusing her kind nature and she can't see it.

Even after all thats happened I still love her dearly.

The only thing thats keeping me going is the certain knowledge that I will run into him one day, and I will make him pay.

Cya guys, wont be around for a while.

TANK
    Tank, we all have someone we would like to run into in a dark alley all alone....hell I know one right now.... but their time will run out one day and the sweet taste of blood will be all over the ground.

All I can say is if u still love her then let her go, if she comes back then try to work things out, if she doesn't come back then things were never meant to be... Hope the best for u and stay strong.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry to hear about your circumstances, Tank. I would go on vacation alone. Let her go be with that loser. She'll realize sooner or later that she made a mistake. But for God's sake don't take her back if she comes crawling back to you. That would make you as weak as she is. Be strong bro. Take a break and go away somewhere. Find a new girl that is more honest and straightforward.

peam is offline Suspended
    if she had any sort of brains she would have waited until after your trip... stupid girl

Thanks for the support guys.

Was talking to his ex again yesterday, and this is the clincher,

My girlfriend is 20 and in real good shape, I'm 250lb 10% bf and in pretty good shape, this guy is 48, grey and fat.

I just dont get it !

TANK

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Tank, the hardest thing anyone well ever do in their lives is to let go of something they love more than themselves. I can testify to this fact as well as many others I'm sure. No one can understand how another thinks so there's no reasoning to why she has choosen the path she has. As much as it sucks to say and even admit you've no recourse other than to let her go. You know she's making a big mistake but she doesn't see it that way.

With all that being said; I will bet you dollars to donuts you will hear from her again. One day she realize what she's done and she will call you..........no doubt. By that time the pain will be behind you and hers will linger for a long time.........no need to gloat about it when it happens but it does kind of feel good being the object of want instead of vis versa.

Hang tough m8. Every passing day will get a little better.

Thread Information