I got bit in the leg by a fuc*ing dog tonight!!!!

Man, I just injected into this quad with some prop yesterday too. This black lab that my girlfriends parents own fuc*ing bit me tonight. I was walking across the porch and this dog just came up to me and took a chunk out of my leg! I didnt do sh*t to deserve this. The dog didnt bark,growl, nothing, just bit me!! I wanted to put my foot through it's face so bad afterwards but I was afraid if I did it would have bit me more, then I would have had no choice but to kill it in front of my girl and her family. They have like 3 or 4 dogs that all start barking at me everytime I come over there, not to mention all the other dogs are rottweilers and I was kind of afraid if I clocked one the others would bite too. I mean, I must have been to that house 50 times and they still bark at me. The dogs are fuc*ing stupid, most dogs that know you wont do that anymore EVERY SINGLE TIME. I always had this notion that one of them was one day going to bite me. And they follow you all the way to the front door as soon as you walk in, like they are just waiting to get ya. Anyways, they are getting rid of him this week. F*ckin asshole, God I want to go back over there and just like shoot it!!!! I know it's a dumb post, but the fuc*er got me right where I inject too, I've been pissed about it all night!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

he bit the testosterone out of your body. better inject again. just kidding, sorry to hear about your bad luck. give the dogs that are still there some lunch meat next time your there and try to make friends with them if you are going to have to go over there still.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    I recommend slapping them with a lawsuit, prob loose your girl but im sure you could find a new one with a shiny new ride with the money!

swoll4589 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    I recommend slapping them with a lawsuit, prob loose your girl but im sure you could find a new one with a shiny new ride with the money!

lol you could use the money to buy a bunch more gear

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    lol you could use the money to buy a bunch more gear
    which will get ya more girls.

hahaahhaah, as much as I'd love to, I'm not going to be a dick about things. I couldn't help but wondering though, maybe the dog sensed the fact that I'm full of cattle implants and testosterone and felt the need to be aggressive with me.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i glanced at the title of this thread and thought it said u got bit in the sac...then realized it said leg, but just think of how much worse it could have been if u actually did get bit in the sac

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    maybe he thought u was a cow then?

darmadoc is offline Member
    Can you verify that the dog had rabies vaccine? That is important!!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Man, I just injected into this quad with some prop yesterday too. This black lab that my girlfriends parents own fuc*ing bit me tonight. I was walking across the porch and this dog just came up to me and took a chunk out of my leg! I didnt do sh*t to deserve this. The dog didnt bark,growl, nothing, just bit me!! I wanted to put my foot through it's face so bad afterwards but I was afraid if I did it would have bit me more, then I would have had no choice but to kill it in front of my girl and her family. They have like 3 or 4 dogs that all start barking at me everytime I come over there, not to mention all the other dogs are rottweilers and I was kind of afraid if I clocked one the others would bite too. I mean, I must have been to that house 50 times and they still bark at me. The dogs are fuc*ing stupid, most dogs that know you wont do that anymore EVERY SINGLE TIME. I always had this notion that one of them was one day going to bite me. And they follow you all the way to the front door as soon as you walk in, like they are just waiting to get ya. Anyways, they are getting rid of him this week. F*ckin asshole, God I want to go back over there and just like shoot it!!!! I know it's a dumb post, but the fuc*er got me right where I inject too, I've been pissed about it all night!
    its pretty rare that a lab would just bite you period esp without warning. get them checked for rabies.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    hahaahhaah, as much as I'd love to, I'm not going to be a dick about things. I couldn't help but wondering though, maybe the dog sensed the fact that I'm full of cattle implants and testosterone and felt the need to be aggressive with me.
    Interesting question. If dogs can be trained to smell cancer who is to say they don't smell a juiced up "aggressive" animal around it's family and then act on it..hmmmm

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    u need to watch the dog whisperer on the national geographic channel. maybe u can pick up some tips.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    your not a mail man are you ???? lol but seriously this might help you out http://www.firsthomesecurity.com/mace/anremu.html
    i dont think the little Fu(ker will bite you again

My girls parents said that he had all his shots up to date, I guess if I start feeling sick or foaming at the mouth I'll know something is up.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    my dog wont let you near me if you bust through my door to my room, hes only 7 months old. and so far hes gone off on three people whove walked into my room when im sleeping. my neighbors dog is a white german sheppard, she will go off on anyone she doesnt know, neither of them like black people, no offense to anyone here. dont ask me why they are that way. my last dog was that way but that was because they teased him.

Thread Information