Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cigars

Aequitas is offline New Member

Al Capone

I forgot how long ago it was, but during a huge family get together my uncle pulled out "Al Capone's"...they were strong, but the taste and the smell was great and lasted. I haven't been able to find them since. Anyone with suggestions?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    just working on keeping my post count up

It's all about the experience... I love going to the local yaht club.... "Fletchers"... retired guys, and money chasing women everywhere... you've never seen soo much silicon on so many 23 yr old women.. they have 1 thing to do in life.....look good....

me and my business partner get there on thur/fridays for a business lunch.. smoke till the sun goes down.. We love to drive away the prissy rich girls..... the ones that stay, will come over and smoke, and light one up for you........

Man i hope i can afford one of those ladies someday..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

IMO cuban cohibas are not the best, everyone just desires them because they are the forbidden fruit. Best cigar I had was a cuban that was made by cohiba and not called cohiba it was called a Carribean cost about 100 bucks but was worth it. A great dominican cigar I would go with Private Stock, they are made by davidorf and they both come from the same factory the difference not being the tast of the two but just the price, private stocks being considerably cheaper. It has a medium to mild tast and is a very good smoke.

Cohibas that i have had... hard draw with a hot finish...

no thanks...

I am looking for something that has a cherry, or vanila burn.. larger ring... torpedo, or ???

what do ya think???

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Cherry or vanila burn you need to get yourself in to pipe smoking in my opinion. I can tell you like a lighter cigar and not looking for a dark thick wrapper and filler you want something that pulls nice and smooth with a not over whelming taste. I would go with an h uppman, punch, partaga, or as i said before a private stock both are great smokes they pull so nice and there taste is by no means overwehlming.

You nailed that one...

I was in a bar... this guy had a smoke that was very nice.. but he couldn't remember the brand...and as he should,,,, already removed the ring...

Light wrapper... smooth, less taste... more about the doing.... Macanudo has been the most consistant..

But will give the huppman, partaga... had the punch...

thanks

Just keeping the post count up...

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Cherry or vanila burn you need to get yourself in to pipe smoking in my opinion. I can tell you like a lighter cigar and not looking for a dark thick wrapper and filler you want something that pulls nice and smooth with a not over whelming taste. I would go with an h uppman, punch, partaga, or as i said before a private stock both are great smokes they pull so nice and there taste is by no means overwehlming.

Rules

Swellin Guest
    Partagas Serie D...Habano! I got a box of them for when my son was born. He is 7.5 months old, and I still have some curing in the humidor. Awesome!
    Of course, those Opus X sure are nice too....if you can find 'em.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Bock's. They are DomRep. Yep.... I smoke em too. The best one I have ever had was a small cigar that I got from a kiosk in Miami. Rum flavored. Barbados also has an awesome cigar called Royal Barbados. Nice smooth mild flavor. I don't like Cohibas they are too strong for me.

try www.mikescigars.com they have some great sales.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information