RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up I THINK WOMEN CAN SENSE TEST!!! My luck keeps on getting better and better...

I'm still getting over going out with a stripper last night who wants to just have unadulterated sex with me (here's the link to the thread http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=65252 ), and today, I'm blown away. I'm laughing my ass off 'cause I can't believe how my luck is changing...crazy....

My gym is 24 hours and today I went for a workout at around 11pm and my pager went off halfway through. So at around 11:45pm I checked my message and it was this chick, let's call her Tina, who I went out with a few times about 2 weeks ago saying she wants to meet up since she's leaving for Egypt on Wednesday for a few months. I haven't seen her in awhile and since she was not too far from where I already was, I decided to go say what's up.

She tells me she's with a friend and I ask, "She hot?" just jokingy and Tina says, "Yeah, she's super hot. Shuddap!" and then hangs up. Tina is a little bit of a kook. Anyways, I tell her to meet up with me at this local Coffee Shop. So says, "Yep" and we hook up.

She jumps out of her car and gives me this huuuge hug asking me "Where you been!". This was wierd 'cause this girl, when we went out, either was allover me or totally ignored me. And the last few times, she was more on the ignoring side.

I turn to look at her friend who she's about to introduce me too and holy shit, she was smokin'. We'll call her Melissa. We go inside and this is where shit starts to get interesting.

We all sit down and chit chat for awhile and I notice Melissa has this SEXY-ASS middle-eastern accent. After awhile, Nancy says she has to use the Restroom so off she goes. As soon as she's gone, Melissa gets up and sits right beside.

Melissa puts her hand on my quad and starts to rub my leg and ask how I know Nancy. I say we went out a few times, nothing serious and Melissa looks back, turns around to me and says, "You know Nancy is leaving on Wednesday." I say, "I know" she says, "Then who'll you see then?" At this point, I'm thinking no fucking way this is happening. So I say to Melissa, "I don't know. We'll see what happens." As soon as I say that, we hear the Restroom door open and Melissa jumps back in her seat.

Nancy comes back and sits right beside me and we start chatting again. The next thing I know someone's playing footsies with me. I think it's Nancy. I look up at Nancy to get some eye contact, she's looking at her keys. I look at Melissa and Melissa licks her lips and winks. Like in a fuckin' movieeeeeee. At this point, I really didn't know what else to do but laugh and say, "Hoooly fuuuck" while rubbing my head. Nancy turns to me and asks, "What?" I say, "Nothing...nothing..." while laughing to myself. Melissa at this point is laughing and I can tell Nancy knows something is up.

Anyways, time goes bye and Melissa gets up and heads off to the Restroom. As soon as she's gone, Nancy turns to me and says, "It kinda sucks we didn't get to know eachother that well. And sucks too that I'm leaving on Wednesday." I say, "It's not Wednesday yet." she looks at me and smiles. Dudes, I really didn't mean anything sexual by saying it wasn't Wednesday, I was just saying it REALLY wasn't Wednesday yet! So anways, Nancy turns to me and then immediately asks, "What are you thinking?" I don't want to say that I'm thinking about doggystyling her friend, so I say, "You dropped your keys" and I bend down to pick them up. When I hand them to her, she asks, "What are you doing in an hour?" I say, "Why" she says, "I'm going to drop off Melissa. Do you want to meet up?" I say, "I have to take a shower. I'll call you when I'm done." she says, "Make sure you do. I want to give you something to remember me by." Right there, my dick went boing.

Melissa comes running back and Nancy says they have to leave. So I give Nancy a hug and say, "I'll call you when I'm done my shower" she says, "You're gonna need another one after too". I'm all damn excited thinking I'm gonna be able to hit that tonight. I go and give Melissa a hug and say, "It was nice meeting you. I'll see you around.", thinking that I'm never gonna see this chick again since Nancy is no longer part of the equation connecting me and Melissa. BUT while I'm hugging Nancy, I feel a hand slip into my pocket and she whispers, "If you need someone to take Nancy's spot...you know who to call." I'm thinking to mysellf, 'Ronny, be cool man, be cool' but I let out a "Hooooly fuuuck" again. Nancy looks at me and says, "Why do you keep saying that?" I say, "Because I can't believe you're leaving." Phew.

I jump in my car and check my pocket. It's a piece of paper with Melissa's name and phone number on it, along with a lip-stick embedded kiss. Hooooly fuck.

I get home around 2am and I call Nancy to get some action, but she tells me her pops is home and that 'Operation Jam Nancy Before She Leaves' is postponed until tomorrow. I say, "Cool" she then asks if she can come to University with me tomorrow in the morning. I say, "Yeah, but I won't have a car." I was just bullshitting 'cause I don't want to pick her ass up. She says, "I'll drive. It's no problem. I'll pick you up." I say, "Sounds good. See you at 10am." She says, "Goodnight love".

I say fuuuck this. So I call up Melissa. We start casually talking and she says, "What are you doing tomorrow?" I say, "School. go to football practice with the kids team I coach and then work at night." She says, "Nancy going to be with you at all tomorrow?" I say, "Only in the morning" she says, "When she's not with you. Call me." I say, "No problem. Ciao."

So here I am. First, Nancy won't even talk to me about anything sexual and now she wants to jam before she takes off to Egypt to host some television show and THEN her hot-ass friend Melissa wants a piece of the Ronster Monster too?

Testosterone seems to make everything better...

Oh shit, Tina and Nancy are the same person in my story. I made a boo boo. Tiny=Nancy. Remember that. And Melissa is Tina/Nancy's hot friend.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I'll give nancy a call.

My outlook. run a 3-some and move on to some new bitches. Jeez man bragging sucks for us who ain't getting no play.

JUST FUCK BOTH OF EM!

I don't think I can! If I could, I would! But these chicks, ATLEAST Nancy is hard to break open. This dude I knew went out with her for like 8 months and didn't get to sleep with her. She's gonna be tough to get within a DAY. I'm gonna try, but I know I can jam her hot-ass friend Melissa. Same thing though, I'm gonna post pics but block out their faces just so you guys can see something atleast. I'll break out the digi cam tomorrow!

8 months and no ass? Fuck that. I could understand that from a virgin but hell nah not from some regular girl. Just fuck the mellisa chick and blow off the other. Don't waste time when you can actually get play with the girl who lives near you for good.

Oh yea don't hate on facethejury.com. Not all of us are fake gangstas. I'm just drunk with NC jersey and slanted hat.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    It's all about the vin

palme is offline Rosie Member
    What can i say...have fun bro

someday is offline Member
    i hate you..................

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I'm still getting over going out with a stripper last night who wants to just have unadulterated sex with me (here's the link to the thread http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=65252 ), and today, I'm blown away. I'm laughing my ass off 'cause I can't believe how my luck is changing...crazy....

My gym is 24 hours and today I went for a workout at around 11pm and my pager went off halfway through. So at around 11:45pm I checked my message and it was this chick, let's call her Tina, who I went out with a few times about 2 weeks ago saying she wants to meet up since she's leaving for Egypt on Wednesday for a few months. I haven't seen her in awhile and since she was not too far from where I already was, I decided to go say what's up.

She tells me she's with a friend and I ask, "She hot?" just jokingy and Tina says, "Yeah, she's super hot. Shuddap!" and then hangs up. Tina is a little bit of a kook. Anyways, I tell her to meet up with me at this local Coffee Shop. So says, "Yep" and we hook up.

She jumps out of her car and gives me this huuuge hug asking me "Where you been!". This was wierd 'cause this girl, when we went out, either was allover me or totally ignored me. And the last few times, she was more on the ignoring side.

I turn to look at her friend who she's about to introduce me too and holy shit, she was smokin'. We'll call her Melissa. We go inside and this is where shit starts to get interesting.

We all sit down and chit chat for awhile and I notice Melissa has this SEXY-ASS middle-eastern accent. After awhile, Nancy says she has to use the Restroom so off she goes. As soon as she's gone, Melissa gets up and sits right beside.

Melissa puts her hand on my quad and starts to rub my leg and ask how I know Nancy. I say we went out a few times, nothing serious and Melissa looks back, turns around to me and says, "You know Nancy is leaving on Wednesday." I say, "I know" she says, "Then who'll you see then?" At this point, I'm thinking no fucking way this is happening. So I say to Melissa, "I don't know. We'll see what happens." As soon as I say that, we hear the Restroom door open and Melissa jumps back in her seat.

Nancy comes back and sits right beside me and we start chatting again. The next thing I know someone's playing footsies with me. I think it's Nancy. I look up at Nancy to get some eye contact, she's looking at her keys. I look at Melissa and Melissa licks her lips and winks. Like in a fuckin' movieeeeeee. At this point, I really didn't know what else to do but laugh and say, "Hoooly fuuuck" while rubbing my head. Nancy turns to me and asks, "What?" I say, "Nothing...nothing..." while laughing to myself. Melissa at this point is laughing and I can tell Nancy knows something is up.

Anyways, time goes bye and Melissa gets up and heads off to the Restroom. As soon as she's gone, Nancy turns to me and says, "It kinda sucks we didn't get to know eachother that well. And sucks too that I'm leaving on Wednesday." I say, "It's not Wednesday yet." she looks at me and smiles. Dudes, I really didn't mean anything sexual by saying it wasn't Wednesday, I was just saying it REALLY wasn't Wednesday yet! So anways, Nancy turns to me and then immediately asks, "What are you thinking?" I don't want to say that I'm thinking about doggystyling her friend, so I say, "You dropped your keys" and I bend down to pick them up. When I hand them to her, she asks, "What are you doing in an hour?" I say, "Why" she says, "I'm going to drop off Melissa. Do you want to meet up?" I say, "I have to take a shower. I'll call you when I'm done." she says, "Make sure you do. I want to give you something to remember me by." Right there, my dick went boing.

Melissa comes running back and Nancy says they have to leave. So I give Nancy a hug and say, "I'll call you when I'm done my shower" she says, "You're gonna need another one after too". I'm all damn excited thinking I'm gonna be able to hit that tonight. I go and give Melissa a hug and say, "It was nice meeting you. I'll see you around.", thinking that I'm never gonna see this chick again since Nancy is no longer part of the equation connecting me and Melissa. BUT while I'm hugging Nancy, I feel a hand slip into my pocket and she whispers, "If you need someone to take Nancy's spot...you know who to call." I'm thinking to mysellf, 'Ronny, be cool man, be cool' but I let out a "Hooooly fuuuck" again. Nancy looks at me and says, "Why do you keep saying that?" I say, "Because I can't believe you're leaving." Phew.

I jump in my car and check my pocket. It's a piece of paper with Melissa's name and phone number on it, along with a lip-stick embedded kiss. Hooooly fuck.

I get home around 2am and I call Nancy to get some action, but she tells me her pops is home and that 'Operation Jam Nancy Before She Leaves' is postponed until tomorrow. I say, "Cool" she then asks if she can come to University with me tomorrow in the morning. I say, "Yeah, but I won't have a car." I was just bullshitting 'cause I don't want to pick her ass up. She says, "I'll drive. It's no problem. I'll pick you up." I say, "Sounds good. See you at 10am." She says, "Goodnight love".

I say fuuuck this. So I call up Melissa. We start casually talking and she says, "What are you doing tomorrow?" I say, "School. go to football practice with the kids team I coach and then work at night." She says, "Nancy going to be with you at all tomorrow?" I say, "Only in the morning" she says, "When she's not with you. Call me." I say, "No problem. Ciao."

So here I am. First, Nancy won't even talk to me about anything sexual and now she wants to jam before she takes off to Egypt to host some television show and THEN her hot-ass friend Melissa wants a piece of the Ronster Monster too?

Testosterone seems to make everything better...
    bro just remember to bring the condoms this time.................if you tell us that you forgot again.......im gonna lose like 35% respect for you...........life is good huh.........you da man bro............my boy talon hooks up with females every other day...........dont ask me how cuz he's one ugly dude.......at least you look like vin...........

Strut99GT is offline Member
    The only thing I can think of to say is "Damn you!!!"

talon is offline Senior Member
    Holy shizznet, Ronny it sounds as if your having some good luck bro. Take it with a stride why ya got it bro. Get Nancy before she leaves, then Melissa after she is gone. Bro, the reason this is happening is because girls LOVE competition, they really do. Take it while ya got it bro, oh and make sure you bring the key chain this time, double loaded....LOL....Good luck bro.....

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    bro just remember to bring the condoms this time.................if you tell us that you forgot again.......im gonna lose like 35% respect for you...........life is good huh.........you da man bro............my boy talon hooks up with females every other day...........dont ask me how cuz he's one ugly dude.......at least you look like vin...........
    Listen here you benevilant butt munch. I happend to think Im quite sexy and the chicks dig me. Hell everytime I look in the mirror I think to myself how lucky I am to be so sexy...ha ha ha....roflmao.....LOL......Ronny is takin the title Mass, I swear, Im going to have to play ketchup (sp?....j/k) soon.....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Jesus Christ.....CLOSE THE DEAL!!!! I get psycho neighbors wanting to make love and you get 2 chicks who want to bang you in the same day? Thats it!!!! I'm starting my fucking TEST ASAP!!!!! BASTARD

Woo boy! Today I'm at school and I swear it's like the chicks can sense the Test. I ain't even shittin' you. Woooooooooooooo

Alright, thats it....I'm going to sick my neighbor on you!

She ain't MY neighbour. I'm down. Sign me up.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I know. Stop typing about it and just do what it takes. They are just honry girls playing like they are virgins. They just want to be fucked hard without telling you so they dont seem like whores.
    And YES, they can smell test. Phermones kick ass.
    Its instinctive.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    IMO, the first chick is fucking you around big time dude. Sounds like she's using(or she's really flaky may which as well be the same thing), for what I dunno. If you're gonna get some from Nancy, you need to fuck Melissa friend by Wednesday! Break the date with Nancy, call up Melissa and go for the gold. Remember due you need to exploit the fact that these chicks gonna get catty over you, after you nail both of em.

IN the long run you probably won't get anything from either chic. Thats just the way it goes. When somethng sounds to go to be true, it probably is!

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Me and one of my friends have a similar theory. It's all about pheremones. When you take test or anything that rasies test level, women can instinctively and subconsciously "smell" it. It then triggers a biochemical and evolutionary response. Basically, just like females of all species, the women want to be fucked by the most dominant alpha male male around. It's a natural desire they just can't fight. Thats our theory at least anyway.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Lets keep this appropriate guys. keep the whores, bitches remarks out of the posts.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Have fun! Wink Wink!

peam is offline Suspended
    where are the pics? I think it's become tradition to hastle people for their pictures so I'm just doing my part... and hopefully you won't take as long as bermich did!

I'm sorry, but I don't have any pics! BUT TONIGHT, I'll take some. I'm going out with a few lady friends and a buddy from www.rippedcanadians.com to my University Pub...I'll take pics with every girl I hit on and every girls number I get. You'll see me in a few action shots also. Then I'll post them up. And yes, I'm a man-whore.

Thread Information