jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!

Back in black, I got the clap (isnt that the lyrics?)

I see a few people have joined since I last graced my self with your presence. or something like that. anyway. i moved to indiana (if there is anybody in the W. lafayette area give me a holler) and started me new job. After being stuck in the asshole of the world in central new york (sorry for offending anybody still there), I am again walking in high cotton... or corn as it were. hopefully ill find time to visit the board more often, but work has got me sooooo busy. that and looking at all the hot college women! funny but I didnt think the midwest was supposed to be that good. maybe im just too old and anything with breasts is good!

now maybe I can bring some of this old chemists knowledge back to the board. that and start training again. my gym is still disassembled in my basement as I havent gotten around to it. before you question my dedication, a fence for the kids (my dogs) did take priority.

anyhoo, in the words of whoever it was...I'm back like a bad case of syphilus...or was that crabs?

TTFN!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffylyte
    I see a few people have joined since I last graced my self with your presence. or something like that. anyway. i moved to indiana (if there is anybody in the W. lafayette area give me a holler) and started me new job. After being stuck in the asshole of the world in central new york (sorry for offending anybody still there), I am again walking in high cotton... or corn as it were. hopefully ill find time to visit the board more often, but work has got me sooooo busy. that and looking at all the hot college women! funny but I didnt think the midwest was supposed to be that good. maybe im just too old and anything with breasts is good!

now maybe I can bring some of this old chemists knowledge back to the board. that and start training again. my gym is still disassembled in my basement as I havent gotten around to it. before you question my dedication, a fence for the kids (my dogs) did take priority.

anyhoo, in the words of whoever it was...I'm back like a bad case of syphilus...or was that crabs?

TTFN!
    welcome back bro, looking forward to learning some of that knowledge u got...I can never learn to much.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome back bro!!!!! I'm not from Indiana, but Chicago, so we are neigbors...Welcome home!

Thread Information