Shredz is offline Respected Member

AutoCAD and home reno program

I am looking for an AutoCAD 14 or better program and a home reno program. I hear that there are home building programs out there that you can actually design a room or deck or what ever with exact dimensions and all.

So if anyone can help me out with this it will be much appriciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Shredz

mass junkie is offline banned
    awww bro you came to the right place...........I have autocad 14, 2000, and 2002.........pretty complex program for the average Joe to use though..........do you have any prior exp with it?

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    awww bro you came to the right place...........I have autocad 14, 2000, and 2002.........pretty complex program for the average Joe to use though..........do you have any prior exp with it?
    Yeah bro..I took architecture in college. You gonna hook a brother up??? I will take the 2002 copy if you don't mind!!! PM me bro.

Anyone got that home reno or home building program???? COME ON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    Yeah bro..I took architecture in college. You gonna hook a brother up??? I will take the 2002 copy if you don't mind!!! PM me bro.

Anyone got that home reno or home building program???? COME ON!!!
    check your pm

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you have kazaa you can found some legit copy of autocad 2002

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Hey Shrez brother, I am not sure how sofisticated of a program you need, auto cad is very nice, but as someone said here, "very complicated". I like MS visio. It is very easy and works for what I do. I bascially lay out office plans, wiring, etc. May want to try it very easy to use if I can use it, anyone can.

oh yeah when you finally get Autocad and if you get stumped...........let me know..............im not an expert but I do know my way around the program fairly well.........I used to do a lil drafting on the side.....

Thanks bro. I was able to download the autocad 2002 off of kazza. I downloaded the program then the crack. And I also download a full autocad program(with crack) The full cracked program will not even open up.

The other auto cad program it can not extract 2 files so it would install. And the crack is the only one that works.

Now what do I do???

Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    Hey Shrez brother, I am not sure how sofisticated of a program you need, auto cad is very nice, but as someone said here, "very complicated". I like MS visio. It is very easy and works for what I do. I bascially lay out office plans, wiring, etc. May want to try it very easy to use if I can use it, anyone can.
    I have taken a course at college here for AutoCAD so I know my way around it pretty good. But I am always willing to check out new programs. Do you know where I can get this program you are talking about? Can you get it off Kazaa?

Thanks bro. I was able to download the autocad 2002 off of kazza. I downloaded the program then the crack. And I also download a full autocad program(with crack) The full cracked program will not even open up.

The other auto cad program it can not extract 2 files so it would install. And the crack is the only one that works.

Now what do I do???
    your supposed to put the crack in the same directory as autocad....and then execute it....................then you should be able to run the program as is................did it come with serial numbers as well

I have taken a course at college here for AutoCAD so I know my way around it pretty good. But I am always willing to check out new programs. Do you know where I can get this program you are talking about? Can you get it off Kazaa?
    You can probally find it on Kaaza. the new version 2002 however is like XP, where you have to register it with MS. However I am sure there is a crack for that as well. Look for Microsoft Visio Professional. I really enjoy it. It is very simple to use and has pictures and graphics that you can use when doing drafting.
    Hell if I can use Visio anyone can.

You can probally find it on Kaaza. the new version 2002 however is like XP, where you have to register it with MS. However I am sure there is a crack for that as well. Look for Microsoft Visio Professional. I really enjoy it. It is very simple to use and has pictures and graphics that you can use when doing drafting.
    Hell if I can use Visio anyone can.
    can you import raster images as well? Does it support HP files for output as well?

No sure about raster files, but it opens Cad files with no problems. You can open many other types of filesas well.
    This is not really my area of expertease obviously, but I am sure you can go to MS website and read the white papers on it, or do a searh in their knowledge base on it.
    I like it because it is very easy, everything is click and drag. It just puts a pretty face on everything as Mr. Gates is famous for. LOL. Maybe cause his face is soo ugly? LOL.
    If you are a heavy Cad person you may or may not like Visio, it is very simple and I am sure it does not even come close the power Cad has.
    But still Visio is good for a dumba?s person like me.

No sure about raster files, but it opens Cad files with no problems. You can open many other types of filesas well.
    This is not really my area of expertease obviously, but I am sure you can go to MS website and read the white papers on it, or do a searh in their knowledge base on it.
    I like it because it is very easy, everything is click and drag. It just puts a pretty face on everything as Mr. Gates is famous for. LOL. Maybe cause his face is soo ugly? LOL.
    If you are a heavy Cad person you may or may not like Visio, it is very simple and I am sure it does not even come close the power Cad has.
    But still Visio is good for a dumba?s person like me.
    Naww bro I def dont think your a dumba*s....anyone who can use a drafting software to design.....has got to be pretty smart...... ......and I will try and look for visio cuz you never know it may have some pretty cool features that autocad doesnt have.........autocad is a very powerful tool but its not very user friendly.

if i remember correctly, visio is more a graphic software than a drafting one. autocad works with vectorials entities in 3D. its far more powerful than visio i can tell you i work with it everyday ... as for the "not so user frendly" interface, there a 36mg help file with it. in my opinion for the price vs the value this is the most complete design software to date.

this is an exambple of the capabilities of Autocad. i made this with Autocad 2002

Epoc is offline Junior Member
    Wow, autocad has came a long way since r12.

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    if i remember correctly, visio is more a graphic software than a drafting one. autocad works with vectorials entities in 3D. its far more powerful than visio i can tell you i work with it everyday ... as for the "not so user frendly" interface, there a 36mg help file with it. in my opinion for the price vs the value this is the most complete design software to date.
    You are probally correct TRL, I know I am not grasping the entire aspect of drafting. When I think of drafting I am thinking of blue prints and stuff like that. (becasue of my previous background in construction). I know darn well that drafting is more than that, and Visio as I have worked with it, did what I needed it to do. In such case I was designing a layout for my office where cables, computers, desks, phone cables, and all that other stuff needed to be. Worked like a charm. However, I am sure drafting from my aspect goes far beyond that.

Thread Information