Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Ohh yeah looks like an old adiction is back

Been playing Ufo enemy unknown know for several days and boy that game is addicting. Sure its uggly as hell and its old as fuck but SO fun and so fucking frustrating

Also just found out a new Ufo game is on the way. Ufo Aftermath so I just pre ordered the sucker. Looks like school is going to be my third priority for a while
    Damn cant wait to get that game, first game in 2-3 years that I have looked forward to. The x-com games are the best no doubt about it.

Any other x-com fan here??

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Hell yeah, I use to love x-com....I always played terror from the deep and UFO....The game always seem to crash on me though....That or I would get sick of the costant city take overs or main alien base findings....They take forever and you always lose your guys....

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyLethal
    Hell yeah, I use to love x-com....I always played terror from the deep and UFO....The game always seem to crash on me though....That or I would get sick of the costant city take overs or main alien base findings....They take forever and you always lose your guys....
    Yeah, the damn chryssalids that makes your guys into zombies, god damn I almost snapp when that happens most annoying thing there is. Or when a guy with a blaster launcher gets under alien control and blast the whole squad away

Man there are so many anoying things that can happen lol

Thread Information