Thread: Recovering!

Recovering!

Well, as some of you know, in mid August my left arm paralysed... left shoulder was kaput and left bicep simply didn't work at all. No matter how much I strained, I couldn't even curl a 20 pounder!

For 2 weeks my left arm was useless and obviously as you may guess it shrank a lot. I couldn't go to the gym on orders of my sports-med doctor.

2 weeks ago I regained motion in that arm (though weak) so my DR. sent me to physio and we started working out the rotator coif muscles. I was allowed to return to the gym, but only moderately with prescribed exercises.

Dr. sent me to a neurologist to make sure nothing was really bad. Had my appointment this morning, and I am glad to say I am cleared for full gym workouts as of tomorrow! Wooooo! Talk about cabin fever!

Neurologist was cool, but she shocked my muscles and nerves big time with this mini tazer, and those needles they use... like a 29ga 2in needle!!! She must have been wondering why I didn't react at all to her needle pokes though

So I am not officially happy

Red

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Damn good news Red. I just got the go ahead myself. How sad.........were actually happy to get back in the gym. All my friends would say we're both nuts.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good for you Red Ketchup

Juggernaut2148 stop hijacking threads I'm happy to hear you can back to the gym also.

It's not sad Jugg this is our way of life..... I would never change a thing either.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Damn good news Red. I just got the go ahead myself.
    Awesome news bro! Woohoo!

I do believe we are insane though.... but well... If this is insanity, I can live with it

Red

peam is offline Suspended
    Hey... good for you Red! I was wondering why I hadn't seen you at the gym lately.

Hee hee! You travel pretty far to hit my gym

Red

peam is offline Suspended
    yeah you know how I am, I can't stand the locals

Thread Information