solid-d is offline Member

Who rides 4wheelers.

I just bought a brand new Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4... It is a real rast quad... I can do about 65mph on the trails, and can ride in 2ft deep mud.. Well I went riding this weekend and flipped it twice.. One of the times was going up a hill in a sand pit that I wasnt going fast enough.. I fell off at the top and the bike flipped over.. I wear a helmet but I think Im going to hurt myself on this thing... I also got it stuck 3 times in deep mud higher than my waist.. I think I found my new love.. Its my new hobby and first bike of any sort.. I wanna hear about fellow quad riders, and your stories...Any of you ride 2 strokes.. My bike is 4stroke, auto, and is fast...

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    I just bought a brand new Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4... It is a real rast quad... I can do about 65mph on the trails, and can ride in 2ft deep mud.. Well I went riding this weekend and flipped it twice.. One of the times was going up a hill in a sand pit that I wasnt going fast enough.. I fell off at the top and the bike flipped over.. I wear a helmet but I think Im going to hurt myself on this thing... I also got it stuck 3 times in deep mud higher than my waist.. I think I found my new love.. Its my new hobby and first bike of any sort.. I wanna hear about fellow quad riders, and your stories...Any of you ride 2 strokes.. My bike is 4stroke, auto, and is fast...

Buy me one big dawg....Ill go riding with you

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Buy me one big dawg....Ill go riding with you
    Me to...we can get muddy and drink beer.

I got one, it's an older, slower model but well.. since I am not into speeding on trails I love it.

It's a 1995 (or is it 98?) Honda Fourtrax 300, manual gears but auto clutch.

Does what I need and gets REAL muddy

Red

nj123 is offline Member
    i got a 85 suzuki quadsport 230.. hey its a little old but still fun as hell to ride.. id rather do my muddin with my F150 with 38 in. swamper boggers

Thread Information