Thread: Help!!!!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

Help!!!!

Hey my source PUSSIED!!!! out on me for my dieretic..... what should I do? (beside fuck him up) for dieretic? Get a herbal? The comps sat.... should I start taking them now?

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Hey my source PUSSIED!!!! out on me for my dieretic..... what should I do? (beside fuck him up) for dieretic? Get a herbal? The comps sat.... should I start taking them now?
    I know that this is gonna sound really gay, but Midol (you know, the PMS medication) has some pretty good diuretics in it. The Pre-Menstrual Syndrome formula (see, told you, PMS!) has 25mg of Pamabrom and 15mg of Pyrilamine per capsule. They throw in some tylenol for the hell of it too. The directions say to take 2 caps at a time. The good thing is that this is off the shelf at the supermarket.

Caffiene is also another diuretic. Mind you, none of this is nearly as good as say, Lasix. But, it's better than nothing. Maybe someone out there knows something better?

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    u should pm mikexxl he has had a few good posts on how to take duiretics but i don't know if anyone is gunna hook u up with a quick source, sorry bro that really sux

Quote Originally Posted by Rsox1
    u should pm mikexxl he has had a few good posts on how to take duiretics but i don't know if anyone is gunna hook u up with a quick source, sorry bro that really sux
    I Pm'd him first

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard that kicking up your potassium (A LOT) will help dry out your muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I've heard that kicking up your potassium (A LOT) will help dry out your muscles.
    Itll cause an unbalance and push the salt out and draw the potassium in. But hey dont quote me hehe

Im probably gonna get taraxatone but I need some advice on wether I should take extra because its not very strong or longer... well like start today cause the comps on sat. Just dont cut my water till friday.

Im probably gonna get taraxatone but I need some advice on wether I should take extra because its not very strong or longer... well like start today cause the comps on sat. Just dont cut my water till friday.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    how about those diarrhea medicines? those are diuretics, right?

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    how about those diarrhea medicines? those are diuretics, right?
    Diarrhea meds. are a great roto-ruter, they don't do much for water retention.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Damn big sorry about your misfortune bro. The midol/asprin combo will help, it would be my best advice also. A friend of mine did this sort of thing before his contest, cause he couldnt get his hands on a diuretic. Avoid salts, cause they attract water. Sauna, to help with the sweat. Damn, hope you can get your hands on something powerful though (lasix-he he he)........

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Damn big sorry about your misfortune bro. The midol/asprin combo will help, it would be my best advice also. A friend of mine did this sort of thing before his contest, cause he couldnt get his hands on a diuretic. Avoid salts, cause they attract water. Sauna, to help with the sweat. Damn, hope you can get your hands on something powerful though (lasix-he he he)........
    hehe I think im gonna go with taraxatone... and friday Iff im not looking dry enough before bed ill take the midol/asprin.. thanks talon

Thread Information