Thread: The Q-tip

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Unhappy The Q-tip

Alright, so i have an appointment on thurs for to get my bloodwork done and also an std check. I am pissed and feel I need to get checked b/c i have been juggling three girls lately and just realized this one is a HOE!-> was in her bed and found another dudes boxers while f'in her!!! Long story short, i just am not trusting anything that bleeds for five days and doesnt die! (-lol, south park quote )
    So, someone tell me just how bad/uncomfortable this q-tip is going to be. And if anyone has any other useful info on this subj it would be greatly appreciated. Also, maybe something to think about while it's inside me would be nice as well, any ideas???
    Thanks

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I heard that it hurts but I havent ever had one done, I bet they lube it up with some thing..dont they.

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Dude, I have both given and have had the q-tip. It's not so much a q-tip as a bottle brush looking thing, you have to remember it's purpose is to get as much of the crap in there on the swab so they can grow whatever it is in a dish.

As far as them doing it, it goes in, they twist it a quarter turn, then pull out. If you have a good person doing it, it only takes a second. Hopefully your unit doesn't shrink up too much right before, that's only going to make it worse. Just stay calm, stay loose, breathe, and... as they say in Fight Club "go to your cave and find your power animal"!

ndd

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    I heard that it hurts but I havent ever had one done, I bet they lube it up with some thing..dont they.
    They most certainly DO NOT. That would defeat the whole purpose. They need some of the bacteria on the swab to culture.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    SHit i hope its not some big dry thing!!! And i am sure i am going to be shriveled as anything, but how far to they go in there? Where you at man whores of AR, haha?

Blog Entries
    Oh, thanks navydevildoc! that makes things a bit clearer!

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    SHit i hope its not some big dry thing!!! And i am sure i am going to be shriveled as anything, but how far to they go in there? Where you at man whores of AR, haha?
    If it's like the ones we used in the Navy/Marines, there is a mark on the swab that's about half an inch down. Trust me, the more shrunk it is the worse it's going to be. Try to stay relaxed and it will be over before you know it.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! THE DREADED Q-Tip. Bro, I don't mean to freak you out, But I have friends who have it done, and let me tell you, it's the worst thing a guy can go through...Sometimes they don't get a good swab, so they do it 2 times!!! And it's the BIG q-tips not the small ones. and they shove the sucker down...GOD, I'm wincing in pain just thinking about it. I had a burning feelling and I begged my dr. not to do that do me. He said, "OK" lets pretend its something and I will prescribe you some meds...I got off..PHEW. GOOD LUCK BRO, YIKES, UGH, EEK

Trust me, I feel your pain. I'd kill that chick!!!!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 09-23-2003 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, I don't mean to freak you out, But I have friends who have it done, and Let me tell you, it's the worst thing a guy can go through...Sometimes they don't get a good swab, so they do it 2 times!!! GOD, I'm wincing in pain just thinking about it. I had a burning feelling and I begged my dr. not to do that do me. He said, "OK" lets pretend its something and Iwill prescribe you some meds...I got off..PHEW. GOOD LUCK BRO, YIKES UGH, EEK
    Yup, I never said it wasn't gonna hurt. I have seen some marines who acted like big bad mofos scream like little beotches. If you really do have some sort of infection it's only going to be worse.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by navydevildoc
    Yup, I never said it wasn't gonna hurt. I have seen some marines who acted like big bad mofos scream like little beotches. If you really do have some sort of infection it's only going to be worse.
    Yeah, i am not experiencing any pain/burning/etc... but i think i am actually starting to care for one of the girls, and the last thing i would want to do is to give her something i got from that shady(i guess shadyer than me) girl.

Yeah, i am not experiencing any pain/burning/etc... but i think i am actually starting to care for one of the girls, and the last thing i would want to do is to give her something i got from that shady(i guess shadyer than me) girl.
    Just out of curiosity, then why are you getting the swab? Usually they only do that if you have some kind of pain or discharge. I understand you want to be careful, but damn! Usually an RPR (blood test for syphillis) and a urine sample for culture can screen most things out. Most STDs start pain, itching, and drainage 3-7 days after exposure... if you are outside the window you are most likely safe.

However, if your doctor tells you to do it, you should listen to him. We are certainly not replacements for the relationship you have with your physician! However, it doesn't mean we can't give you questions to ask to better educate yourself.

righton is offline Senior Member
    I remember when i...i mean my FRIEND had that done years ago, it's was nothing as i.....HE remembers, more of a phycological thing. HE did say it did sting when he took a leak afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by navydevildoc
    Talking about this subject is like scratching your nails on a chalk board. It FREAKS ME OUT!!!!! After you get the Q-tip, a Rubber will be your best friend....

Talking about this subject is like scratching your nails on a chalk board. It FREAKS ME OUT!!!!! After you get the Q-tip, a Rubber will be your best friend....
    That's one of the side benefits... there are not too many repeat customers for the bore punch. Once is all it takes. I know it was for me.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Holy f!cking sh!t guys, I didn't even know this kind of thing happened at all. I had a gf for 7 years (I'm only 23 now), so I've never had to worry about STDs. Holy sh!t!!! I'm freakin' out now. I'm going to ask for a chicks full medical history before I get it on with her now.

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    My understand from voluntering at the local Health Department... They have to stick the q-tip in 1/2 inch to 1 inch twist and pull out. Just remember to breath and just sit there for a few minutes before you stand up you may faint. I have seen many a big man fall due to the q-tip. Next time... use a Jimmy. If you have anything enjoy the shot.

Quote Originally Posted by mstearns76
    My understand from voluntering at the local Health Department... They have to stick the q-tip in 1/2 inch to 1 inch twist and pull out. Just remember to breath and just sit there for a few minutes before you stand up you may faint. I have seen many a big man fall due to the q-tip. Next time... use a Jimmy. If you have anything enjoy the shot.
    Yeah, wasn't even going to bring up the Bicillin shot... it's always fun having what feels like a frozen golf ball injected into your ass.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Damn Vette! Why do they have to do that form of test. I also thought you could get checked for everything through blood and urine. Maybe the qtip is cheaper????

http://www.healthcheckusa.com/testsweoffer.php

Blog Entries
    Well I am STILL in school, and my university covers it. The only thing that sucks, is that they can preform all bloodwork except hormone levels. But i will def just listen to what the doc has to say about the check up. By no means am i just going to request the q-tip!

Blog Entries
    Alright, the doc insisted he give me the tip! It wasnt TOO bad, but definately was uncomfortable. And what made it all the more uncomfortable was the women that was in the room (who was pretty hot) was staring at my naked ass in a very COLD doctors room! Damn, that was embarrassing , but oh well.

Alright, the doc insisted he give me the tip! It wasnt TOO bad, but definately was uncomfortable. And what made it all the more uncomfortable was the women that was in the room (who was pretty hot) was staring at my naked ass in a very COLD doctors room! Damn, that was embarrassing , but oh well.

LMAO!!!! Bro, I'm glad you made it through it. Why in the hell when you have to get naked, the nurse is has to be hot. But, when we have our shirts off looking pretty good, Its some old hag? That bugs the shit out of me!!!!!

Blog Entries
    LMAO!!!! Bro, I'm glad you made it through it. Why in the hell when you have to get naked, the nurse is has to be hot. But, when we have our shirts off looking pretty good, Its some old hag? That bugs the shit out of me!!!!!
    haha, yeah, i was naked at the time b/c he wanted to listen to my heart/lungs.... this nurse women wasnt bad. What was bad was when a few years back i had hernia surgery. One hot nurse comes in, tells me to roll over, and gives me a shot in the glute whille an OLD FT hag shaves my nuts!! Yuck! bad memories....

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Did she know about shrinkage? Tell her Jerry, tell her about the shrinkage! hahaha

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Did she know about shrinkage? Tell her Jerry, tell her about the shrinkage! hahaha
    Maybe she didn't and that's why she was staring at it wondering what's up (on not) with that........... j/k Vette

Thread Information