jersey juice is offline Member

How many bros are bikers?

Just curious how many of you bros are bikers and what do you ride? You guys go to any rallies or on runs? I have a 2003 Honda American Classic V Twin cruiser all customed out. I'm actually in the process of dealing with a company in NC to get a custom chopper built... nice S&S motor, long raked forks drag style like the WCC El Diablo.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I have 2001 sporty that I hope to turn over to the spousel unit in the near future, and I plan on building a pro street long and raked with a 250 rear and either 130ci or 127ci engine with a baker 6 and mad MAD skulls painted on! I posted a pic on one thread in hear about my best bro back in Cali that has a WCC Millenium chopper, it is absolutely bad assed! Infact I have a new pic also, but it's a bmp and too big. If you look real close in the flames there are skulls air painted in. It's just fKing awesome!

SID
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How many bros are bikers?-deano%5Cswcc-.jpg  

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    go with the s&s 145ci. That would be pimp. I always wanted a bike with 4 inches downtube stretch and 6 inches of backbone stretch (nice long bike) with 38 degree neck with a 4 degree triple tree. right side drive, 250 rear tire, and some custom made (by me of course) t-style handlebars. This is a dream as i will never be able to afford it and if i did, i wouldn't have the time to build it, but a good dream none the less.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Hell I've been riding most of my adult life. I was secretary of the Thunder Knights before I was promoted to Vice President of the same club. I rode with Dixie Biker Association for awhile as well. The bikes I have owned over the years have ranged from a 69 sportster, 67 shovel head and my last bike was a 1980 Sturgis.Had to sell that one during my divorce, and man did I hate that. Since then I had to pretty much finance myself through college one way or another and since I have graduated the price of scooters have seemed to sky rocketed. I ‘m looking to put together another bike here soon. I have a couple of old buddies of mine that find a frame here, trans there ect. As you all know once you have not been in the wind for awhile, you start to get an itching to be riding again and I can see my time fast approaching. I still hit a few swap meets from time to time and even grab a party at one of the local club houses of some of the local clubs here in town. Of course that is only between cycles as I tend to get a little crazy when it comes to the consumption of alcohol which I am sure can not do anybody’s liver any good while on.
    IC
    PS If you any of you any backed dated issues of Outlaw Biker ( January 1990 issue to be exact) take a look at the article "Alabama's Slapout Blowout" It is a spread of a party that my club held every year and if you look close, you'll see me in the first picture and in about 2 other pics throughout the article! My first major publication I guess you could call it.

Fooboy is offline Associate Member
    i had a scooter once...does that count?

jersey juice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    go with the s&s 145ci. That would be pimp. I always wanted a bike with 4 inches downtube stretch and 6 inches of backbone stretch (nice long bike) with 38 degree neck with a 4 degree triple tree. right side drive, 250 rear tire, and some custom made (by me of course) t-style handlebars. This is a dream as i will never be able to afford it and if i did, i wouldn't have the time to build it, but a good dream none the less.
    Oh FUK YEA!!! That sounds like a sweet ride!!!! You see the biker build off between Indian Larry and Paul Yaffe? I can appreciate both bikes, but Paul Yaffe has some sick looking designs to his. I really like the grips with the mirrors built into them, just sleek and fast. I love older bikes too and seeing the mechanics of them, just works of art. You see the new Titan Sidewinder series? Holy sh*t did they go above & beyong with that design and it's stock... just sick! Billy Lane makes some nice bikes too down at Choppers Inc in Melbourne Fla. I thought about taking a trip south to check him out and get a quote.

Thread Information