Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

Another Army Traitor in our Midst!

First the arrest a US Army "Muslim-Chaplain"..a Captain no-less...then an airman from the USAF gets nabbed for aiding Syria! What is going on? I mean the belt way sniper..Muslim convert..ex-army...Jeffery Leon battle (arrested in Portland Or, on a weapons charge , later fond to be aiding the animals)..ex-army. Ol' Sgt. Akbar that threw grenades into the tent of US Soldiers in Kuwait...once again..in the Army! Is possible that the Joint Chiefs of Staff/Cdr. in Chief, or someone could see that the Army (or any gov't service) is no place for these sort of people, and mandate some law barring enlistment?
    Maybe these are all isolated incidents, but I do, however, see a trend!

rambo is offline The Lord God
    "these sort of people" ?

Why don't we just round "these people" up in tents and revoke their citizenship? Come on now.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    "these sort of people" ?

Why don't we just round "these people" up in tents and revoke their citizenship?
    I deleted "Come on now" and instead of taking your quote as sarcasm, I take it as you have a good point. We need to be able to weed out these guys at the MEPS stations around the US and Guam. They made it almost impossible for me to join couple years back but they let good ol' muslim activist (Insert middle eastern name here) into the military.

Far as am I'm concerned I stick by my statement "The USN can kiss my ass" when I was walking out of base in Norfolk, VA.

Hitnlikejr is offline New Member

Army

Hey BamaSLamma, do you know if the army tests for steroids during a blood drug and alcohol test?
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    First the arrest a US Army "Muslim-Chaplain"..a Captain no-less...then an airman from the USAF gets nabbed for aiding Syria! What is going on? I mean the belt way sniper..Muslim convert..ex-army...Jeffery Leon battle (arrested in Portland Or, on a weapons charge , later fond to be aiding the animals)..ex-army. Ol' Sgt. Akbar that threw grenades into the tent of US Soldiers in Kuwait...once again..in the Army! Is possible that the Joint Chiefs of Staff/Cdr. in Chief, or someone could see that the Army (or any gov't service) is no place for these sort of people, and mandate some law barring enlistment?

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma

Agreed...get rid of them. This is not a war against a country, its a war against a religion....and we seem to be losing...get rid of them.

FM

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitnlikejr
    Hey BamaSLamma, do you know if the army tests for steroids during a blood drug and alcohol test?
    This is called hijacking a thread and if you search you will find an answer to your question.

"later fond to be aiding the animals" ?? What you mean bamaslamma?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FmRommel
    Agreed...get rid of them. This is not a war against a country, its a war against a religion....and we seem to be losing...get rid of them.

FM
    Hang 'em all

My thoughts exactly bro....

This thread is really starting to frighten me. Are you all the kinds of dickheads who run around yelling at muslim women on the street? Are you the type who burn down mosques in Detroit? These goddamn sand niggers shouldn't be allowed to hold jobs in our country, you know? There is a huge difference between voicing disapproval over asshole terrorists who run around killing our hardworking, god fearing troops, and condemning an entire religion or race. Some of your responses are downright embarassing. This type of shithead mentality doesn't breed anything but animosity, and doesn't solve jack. FUCK terrorists, muslim or not, but don't sit here and decide to banish an entire religion based on the actions of a few. FUCKING embarassing.

I understand what youre saying...but you have to understand in a time of war there are enemies. I am not saying kill all muslims...all Im saying is we need to be wary. And its your type of idiotic, liberal bullshit thinking that keep people from doing their jobs. Did you have a family member in the twin towers...did you know anyone who died???

No?

Fuck you asshole.

FM

Lets get something straight NOW.

I have a brother and two of my best friends risking their lives right now in Afghanistan and Iraq for our country. Don't insult me. If the draft came and my country needed me i would not hesitate to die for it. I believe in my country with everything ive got. Im not a liberal, asshole.

The fact that you want to make an enemy of every muslim is plain stupid. I grew up next to a muslim family, hell i would babysit their kids. Last time i talked to them i was shocked to see what was going on shortly after 9/11. Keep in mind that the father was a professor, and the mother a teacher, both american citizens, who have been here for well over 20 years. SO what happened? The mother couldn't leave her house for a month after 9/11 for fear of harassment, and the dad was trying to give a lecture across the country and was strip searched, interoggated, and later put on a later flight all because what? Because of religion. It is assholes LIKE YOU that burned crosses and wanted to keep water fountains segregated, and its assholes LIKE YOU who don't mind not seeing anything to the left of a WASP.

I love my goddamn country more than you can imagine. You're making it ugly.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Another religion thread? I give it 20 minutes before it´s gone.

I understand what youre saying...but you have to understand in a time of war there are enemies. I am not saying kill all muslims...all Im saying is we need to be wary. And its your type of idiotic, liberal bullshit thinking that keep people from doing their jobs. Did you have a family member in the twin towers...did you know anyone who died???

No?

Fuck you asshole.

FM
    I lost 2 family members and 3 highschool buddies.I have nothing against ARABS,just the ones doing all the killing in the name of religion.Put that in your pipe and smoke it rambo!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Lets get something straight NOW.

I have a brother and two of my best friends risking their lives right now in Afghanistan and Iraq for our country. Don't insult me. If the draft came and my country needed me i would not hesitate to die for it. I believe in my country with everything ive got. Im not a liberal, asshole.

The fact that you want to make an enemy of every muslim is plain stupid. I grew up next to a muslim family, hell i would babysit their kids. Last time i talked to them i was shocked to see what was going on shortly after 9/11. Keep in mind that the father was a professor, and the mother a teacher, both american citizens, who have been here for well over 20 years. SO what happened? The mother couldn't leave her house for a month after 9/11 for fear of harassment, and the dad was trying to give a lecture across the country and was strip searched, interoggated, and later put on a later flight all because what? Because of religion. It is assholes LIKE YOU that burned crosses and wanted to keep water fountains segregated, and its assholes LIKE YOU who don't mind not seeing anything to the left of a WASP.

I love my goddamn country more than you can imagine. You're making it ugly.
    Couldn't have said it better my self, my man...

Listen, there are jackholes in every religion. Remember the crusades? How many people died "in the name of Christ"?? Does that mean Christianity is evil? Or that everyone in Europe should automatically not trust Christians?? No!! I realize it's an old argument...

Just because a kid is Muslim doesn't mean he's a terrorist...or that he should be treated like less of a human. My roommate (one of my best friends) is muslim...i'd consider him more patriotic about America than 90% of people in this country!

I suppose next you'll say we should watch the Jews? Maybe those colored folk?? I know you feel like you're being patriotic and looking out for your fellow americans...but you have to open your eyes...

What about the kid - the white, american kid who was fighting with the Taliban? Remember him? He was "one of us" remember? It can be anyone...you can't single out an entire religion. Part of the reason this country is great is the foundation of freedom of religion. You can't take that away...if you do...you kill America

Put WHAT in my pipe, you ignorant asshole?

Do you think im condining terrorism? Are you illiterate? Did you read my last post?

Go educate yourself.

Put WHAT in my pipe, you ignorant asshole?

Do you think im condining terrorism? Are you illiterate? Did you read my last post?

Go educate yourself.
    Did you read my post?..........and at least I can spell......go take English classes,then talk to me about education.And I do feel sorry that your family had to go through that ordeal,but the nation was in panic.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Alright...as crazy as this sounds, let's try and calm this argument down...no need to pick on spelling (prob just a typo) or continue name calling...

Personally, i understand the nation was in panic. That doesn't mean that you should go out attacking people or treating them as second class (or worse) citizens. Remember all the people who were attacked, just because of their skin color, right after the attacks? In AZ a man was shot and killed because he owned a convenience store and was wearing a turban. He wasn't even muslim. It's senseless..

I'm not saying we shouldn't be on a higher level of security...we absolutely should - we've taken our freedoms for granted. However, we can't start singling everyone out just because of religion...religion is just like any other group...a minority can ruin it for the majority. Oh yea, and remember Timothy McVeigh? No one saw that coming...but he was a white, homegrown american boy too - he's on the same level as the terrorists...but he doesn't fit the stereotype. We have to be more aware of EVERYONE...not just muslims.

I also feel like i should note, since you mentioned it above, DB...i'm far from liberal. I'd consider myself somewhere in the middle...but definitely leaning conservatively.

Think with your mind...not your heart. We're all in this together.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Did you read my post?..........and at least I can spell......go take English classes,then talk to me about education.And I do feel sorry that your family had to go through that ordeal,but the nation was in panic.
    Rambo didnt say it was his family........It was a neighbor of his.......

this has become ridiculous. Im sorry that my diction, spelling, and syntax arent all properly conjugated at 530 am. If you had indeed read my post you would have known it wasnt even my family. So before you spend time to post on my inconsistent grammar, make sure you know what the hell u are talking about.

Let me put it in terms your simple, bucolic, and ridicolously narrow minded self can comprehend...

Shut the fuck up.

And it really does bother me that the board i have been frequenting for 2 years has become overrun by such intolerance.

HorseFace is offline Junior Member
    This is multiculturalism at its finest.

Look Rambo...
    I dont want to get into a pissing contest with you...all I want you to know is I DO NOT WANT O KILL EVERY MUSLIM!!! I am just saying that it needs to be dealt with in a harsh manner. Did you ever wonder why we didnt have much espionage in WW2??? Thats right...because EVERYONE of German or Japanese Origin were suspect. The protection of the country is first and foremost. In a time of war some civil liberties need to be suspended.

Dont treat me like im a racist, ignorant asshole...cause Im not.

FM

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Rambo didnt say it was his family........It was a neighbor of his.......
    My bad,it was early and was speed reading his thread.But I'm not going to flame this foul mouth punk.He's not worth it. I'll let it be.He's right and the whole country is wrong.

Look Rambo...
    I dont want to get into a pissing contest with you...all I want you to know is I DO NOT WANT O KILL EVERY MUSLIM!!! I am just saying that it needs to be dealt with in a harsh manner. Did you ever wonder why we didnt have much espionage in WW2??? Thats right...because EVERYONE of German or Japanese Origin were suspect. The protection of the country is first and foremost. In a time of war some civil liberties need to be suspended.

Dont treat me like im a racist, ignorant asshole...cause Im not.

FM
    Right on bro.........and it's late and he still can't spell.illiterate?WOW,you won the spelling bee.Congrats Jefro

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Little bit of rage here guys...remember that we are here to help each other...not to create enemies between ourselves. Im not trying to sound like a fucking hippy but lets not rip each others throats out.

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Little bit of rage here guys...remember that we are here to help each other...not to create enemies between ourselves. Im not trying to sound like a fucking hippy but lets not rip each others throats out.
    Very true,but a good debate can be healthy.And most of us are a little cranky early in the morning,but point well taken

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    CB25, "Crusades". You compare the Crusades to 9/11 and what the radical Muslim terrorists have done since? Misconceptions about the Crusades are all too common. The Crusades are generally portrayed as a series of holy wars against Islam led by power-mad popes and fought by religious fanatics. They are supposed to have been the epitome of self-righteousness and intolerance, a black stain on the history of the Catholic Church in particular and Western civilization in general. A breed of proto-imperialists, the Crusaders introduced Western aggression to the peaceful Middle East and then deformed the enlightened Muslim culture, leaving it in ruins. For variations on this theme, one need not look far. See, for example, the BBC/A&E documentary, The Crusades. It was terrible history yet wonderfully entertaining for any of the sheeple watching.
    So what is the truth about the Crusades? Much can already be said with certainty. For starters, the Crusades to the East were in every way defensive wars. They were a direct response to Muslim aggression—an attempt to turn back or defend against Muslim conquests of Christian lands.
    Christians in the eleventh century were not paranoid fanatics. Muslims really were gunning for them. While Muslims can be peaceful, Islam was born in war and grew the same way. From the time of Mohammed, the means of Muslim expansion was always the sword. Muslim thought divides the world into two spheres, the Abode of Islam and the Abode of War. Christianity—and for that matter any other non-Muslim religion—has no abode. Christians and Jews can be tolerated within a Muslim state under Muslim rule. But, in traditional Islam, Christian and Jewish states must be destroyed and their lands conquered. When Mohammed was waging war against Mecca in the seventh century, Christianity was the dominant religion of power and wealth. As the faith of the Roman Empire, it spanned the entire Mediterranean, including the Middle East, where it was born. The Christian world, therefore, was a prime target for the earliest caliphs, and it would remain so for Muslim leaders for the next thousand years. With enormous energy, the warriors of Islam struck out against the Christians shortly after Mohammed’s death. They were extremely successful. Palestine, Syria, and Egypt—once the most heavily Christian areas in the world—quickly succumbed. By the eighth century, Muslim armies had conquered all of Christian North Africa and Spain. In the eleventh century, the Seljuk Turks conquered Asia Minor (modern Turkey), which had been Christian since the time of St. Paul (time of Christ). The old Roman Empire, known now as the Byzantine Empire, was reduced to little more than Greece. In desperation, the emperor in Constantinople sent word to the Christians of western Europe asking them to aid their brothers and sisters in the East. That is what gave birth to the Crusades. They were not the brainchild of an ambitious pope or rapacious knights but a response to more than four centuries of conquests in which Muslims had already captured two-thirds of the old Christian world. At some point, Christianity as a faith and a culture had to defend itself or be subsumed by Islam. The Crusades were that defense.
    I appologize for such a rant. I just find it extremely frustrating when uneducated sympathists spout off "Crusades, Crusades, its all because of the Crusades!!!!! Christians be damned!" That way of thinking is just as ignorant and erroneous as believing that all Muslims are terrorists.
    Again, sorry for the long post.

Ill give it to you in that it was at least a somewhat coherent response, backed up by facts. But next time you want to quote(no, totally plagiarize) Thomas F. Madden, try a pair of these (" ").
    Last edited by rambo; 10-10-2003 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonNew-b
    CB25, "Crusades". You compare the Crusades to 9/11 and what the radical Muslim terrorists have done since? Misconceptions about the Crusades are all too common. The Crusades are generally portrayed as a series of holy wars against Islam led by power-mad popes and fought by religious fanatics. They are supposed to have been the epitome of self-righteousness and intolerance, a black stain on the history of the Catholic Church in particular and Western civilization in general. A breed of proto-imperialists, the Crusaders introduced Western aggression to the peaceful Middle East and then deformed the enlightened Muslim culture, leaving it in ruins. For variations on this theme, one need not look far. See, for example, the BBC/A&E documentary, The Crusades. It was terrible history yet wonderfully entertaining for any of the sheeple watching.
    So what is the truth about the Crusades? Much can already be said with certainty. For starters, the Crusades to the East were in every way defensive wars. They were a direct response to Muslim aggression—an attempt to turn back or defend against Muslim conquests of Christian lands.
    Christians in the eleventh century were not paranoid fanatics. Muslims really were gunning for them. While Muslims can be peaceful, Islam was born in war and grew the same way. From the time of Mohammed, the means of Muslim expansion was always the sword. Muslim thought divides the world into two spheres, the Abode of Islam and the Abode of War. Christianity—and for that matter any other non-Muslim religion—has no abode. Christians and Jews can be tolerated within a Muslim state under Muslim rule. But, in traditional Islam, Christian and Jewish states must be destroyed and their lands conquered. When Mohammed was waging war against Mecca in the seventh century, Christianity was the dominant religion of power and wealth. As the faith of the Roman Empire, it spanned the entire Mediterranean, including the Middle East, where it was born. The Christian world, therefore, was a prime target for the earliest caliphs, and it would remain so for Muslim leaders for the next thousand years. With enormous energy, the warriors of Islam struck out against the Christians shortly after Mohammed’s death. They were extremely successful. Palestine, Syria, and Egypt—once the most heavily Christian areas in the world—quickly succumbed. By the eighth century, Muslim armies had conquered all of Christian North Africa and Spain. In the eleventh century, the Seljuk Turks conquered Asia Minor (modern Turkey), which had been Christian since the time of St. Paul (time of Christ). The old Roman Empire, known now as the Byzantine Empire, was reduced to little more than Greece. In desperation, the emperor in Constantinople sent word to the Christians of western Europe asking them to aid their brothers and sisters in the East. That is what gave birth to the Crusades. They were not the brainchild of an ambitious pope or rapacious knights but a response to more than four centuries of conquests in which Muslims had already captured two-thirds of the old Christian world. At some point, Christianity as a faith and a culture had to defend itself or be subsumed by Islam. The Crusades were that defense.
    I appologize for such a rant. I just find it extremely frustrating when uneducated sympathists spout off "Crusades, Crusades, its all because of the Crusades!!!!! Christians be damned!" That way of thinking is just as ignorant and erroneous as believing that all Muslims are terrorists.
    Again, sorry for the long post.
    Nice post bro

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Huh . . . wonder if I should go get my dog and get him in this fight . . .
    --Tock

My post did come from Thomas F. Madden's article entitled "The Real History of the Crusades". What's your point Rambo? Plagerize.......because I didn't "" on a messsage board? Give me a break. This isn't a senior thesis, its an Anabolic message board. Oh yeah "Fuck you" I found my pair.....wheres yours?
    Last edited by JasonNew-b; 10-10-2003 at 02:42 PM.

Shit sorry Rambo, I almost forgot this:
    Works Cited:

"The Real History of the Crusades” Crisis Magazine.
    April 1, 2002. Thomas F. Madden http://www.crisismagazine.com/april2002/cover.htm

Better? LOL

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonNew-b
    Plagerize.......because I didn't "" on a messsage board? ?

Actually yes. If it was an oversight then fine but without those "", you could mislead someone into thinking you actually wrote the excerpt in question. If it was intentional, it was dishonorable. If it was a mistake, it should be acknowledged

I don't know what to say anymore.

Obviously i have done something horribly wrong.

I just want to thank dabull for joining AR and posting 500 times since Sep, exclusively in the lounge, mind you.

I want to thank FMRommel for actually using the phrase "hang em all". And then defending it by telling me to fuck off.

And i want to thank Jason New-b for justifying hatred because a anti-islamic writer said they are responsible for basically every act of war since the beginning of organized religion.

My attempts at intelligence, and henceforth liberty have been futile. I suppose that allthough i do enjoy being told to fuck off by 3 members that have been here half as long as me, im going to have to stop responding to this thread. Why? Because you cant reason with idiocy and ignorance. Sorry if my fucking spelling was off.

God Bless America. And even though i don't agree with what you have to say, i would fight to my death to defend YOUR right to say it.

Pheendo and rambo, my intention was neither to mislead nor "justify[ing] hatred". Rather, my intent was to retorically point out my viewpoint on the Crusades; most of which comes from Thomas F. Madden's writtings. My lack of elequence in writing was my only motivation for "plagerizing" the forementioned Thomas F. Madden. I felt my side of the Crusade issue could be more easily quoted by someone much more talented than myself. My sincere appologies, for "dishonorably" misleading the Anabolic Review masses. Rambo, please know that my "Fuck You" comment was not an attack on you personally, rather it was a smartass comeback, which I regret directing at you.

cb25 is offline Banned
    My intention was not to directly compare 9/11 and the crusades...nor was it to bash christians in that way...just making a point about the misconceptions people had and have..right? Maybe i spelled it out wrong...

either way, plagerizing or not...it was a good response and could open up dialogue to those who are more informed...personally i like to stay out of these debates. my original point in replying to this thread was to reiterate my belief that you can't single out an entire religion based on the actions of a radical sect.

Another mentioned that we didn't have much espionage in WWII because entire nationalities were suspected. While this is true, if i remember correctly, isn't this when we rounded up all the asians and took them to "relocation camps" or something to that effect...and didn't we realize afterwards that it was a mistake and tried to make up for it (with reparations of some sort?). I know there was something to this, i just can't remember the details.

I understand that civil liberties should be suspended (on a moderate degree) to protect us. We all have to make sacrifices in times of need, because there are people risking their lives to protect us...this is the absolute least we can do. I just don't believe that you can totally handcuff an entire religion or race...kind of goes against our whole "all men are created equal" ideology, doesn't it.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    tts a Rule anyone who commits treason is to be executed but with today's law shit and fancy lawyers its BS. the Army has there own rules and they should not even have a Citizens trial

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Right now (during conflict) - you could be labeled a "spy" which can give you the death penelty... so execution is very possible...

But the thing is that the US military hires from the human ranks. You are going to have a bottom 10 percent that are just plain old fuck ups. And as far as the Army in particular... they are a very large branch and as such, they have very large recruiting quotas to meet... and their criteria for getting people off to boot camp gets kinda washed. And they also chose to "lighten up" a bit a few years ago. The Marine Corps Commandant said, "you guys can lighten up all you want - we could use the extra ammo!"

But the Marines have their fair share of knuckleheadz - like that guy recently who tampered with his units parachutes to make them fail... what he didn't realize was that the back ups don't always deploy... and even if they do - its still a hard landing (luckily no one ended up killed and the worse injuries were to the CWO who didn't get his back up until he was at tree level - OUCH!). He was recently sentenced to 20 years for his actions.

The source of the problems really stem from society in general... some people are just f'ed up in the head...

Thread Information