Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    peam is offline Suspended

Angry I need to get out of here!!!

Ahhhh man... I need a break from all of this. Everyone and everything around here! Somebody take me on vacation or something! Grrrr.... does anybody else feel this way or is it just me?

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    You're still young girl....it will get worse. Sorry to break it to you that way.....however, I have a feeling once you get into college.....every thing will be alright.

Hang in there kiddo!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Well let me tell you about the Rockies here in Montana.... you can visit me

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    What exactly's the problem? it's tough to try and relate when we don't really know what's going on. You do have my sympathy though.. sometimes life just sucks.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    Ahhhh man... I need a break from all of this. Everyone and everything around here! Somebody take me on vacation or something
    you know you could always come to Texas. open invitation (ladies only please)

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i agree....................i need a nice longggggg vacation too...........work everyday, college, training........and still finding time to go out and have a life.........its alot............but its life ......i guess........no ones gonna do it for you...........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

well chrisAdams.... I didn't want to get too personal but I'm sooooo young. I can't wait to go to college next year, and I'm not sure where I want to go yet... but basically I totally want to start over... I'm all shy and... really don't have that many friends... in a way that's how I like it because the friends I have will be there for me... but on the other hand I want someone calling me all the time ya know?! I guess I'm just having a pity party over here. My friend's moving tomorrow morning... 2 hours away.. I wish I was going with her! Anyways... so basically... I'm ready to move on... screw highschool... lol oh and I Need a job! how else am I going to pay for college? unless ya'll stop using as and send me the money you'd be spending on test and such!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    it's settled - Peam & Danielle are comin to visit TX. i'm booking your tickets now.....

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Hey key can I have them over for a visit after you?

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ladies ya'll can come to my neck of the woods...kick back on the front porch every morning(drinking coffee) and look over the lake. It so peaceful here.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    it's settled - Peam & Danielle are comin to visit TX. i'm booking your tickets now.....
    i'm down...........its starting to get cold here in New York.........i'm sure its still hot there
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

me too man! it's raining up here already.... last month we were using the air conditioner... now? the heater... damn oregon texas sounds lovely... lots of cowboys... I could handle that!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd offer, but i'm in cold, rainy, windy boston. My girlfriend had a tough time with her senior year as well, it's full of problems.. friends tend to drift away from eachother/have problems with eachother.. it's a lot of drama no one needs, and most people are too imature to realize what they're doing is stupid. My suggestion is to enjoy whatever time you have to yourself and do the things you like to do.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just make a cross country vacation for u both and come see us all. The south is great...hell I've only seen snow twice in like 10 yrs. Muscleshirts and shorts in december...now that's life.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Well it is still 105 here. Not a cloud in the sky. Went to the lake this weekend and snow boarded. I really dont need to get away.

I meant wake boarded. Had snow boarding on my mind cause I bought a new one and was putting the bindings on.

......i'm really considing Cali for school next year...........gonna look into it...........i need the beach more then the 2-3 months we get here..........

damn seen snow twice in 10 years??..........lol.....i think we had about 20 snowstorms in like 3 months last year.......

I could show you and Peam around for good colleges. I know most of them except for San Diego.
    PM me if you need info

thanks bermich...

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Snow? What the heck is that? I've seen it in books. It's made from water right? hahahahaha

Florida...........home of the newly wed and the nearly dead. But it does get a little hot down here.............and not the dry heat either. Only place on the planet that you can sweat just walking from your house to your car. Humid? You could scoop a glass of water out of the air!

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    You know what Peam and danielle, I felt the dame way a few months ago, so I went to cancun for a weekend..It was awsome, cheap and last minute. I think I bought the tickets on a monday and left friday at like 5:00am and was in Cancun by 9:30..Left sunday night at like 7:00pm..Only was like 420.00 a person for an all inclusive resort..and let me tell you it was allinclusive, I bet I could have brought 50.00 and been fine.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    KeyMastur.... better give me a holler when the ladies arrive. We can show 'em how us Texas boys like to have fun.

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I could show you and Peam around for good colleges. I know most of them except for San Diego.
    PM me if you need info
    Man, then you are missin out!!!! For schools we have UC San Diego, SD State, Univ of SD, CSU San Marcos, just to name a few. If you want to save money and are still doing generals, we have one of the best Comm College districts in the state.

Like to party? How about Downtown, Pacific Beach, and of course TJ.

Culture your thing? 2 symphonies, more playhouses than I can count, La Jolla is one whole upscale district.

Sports? Chargers and Padres (yeah, yeah, no jokes here), SD Spirit soccer, SD Gulls minor league hockey, SDSU Aztecs football, and enough local leagues to make your head spin.

Weather? 75 degrees, sunny skies year round, except for our 10 days of rain a year.

Shopping? Mission Valley is the Shoppers Mecca. 3 different malls right next to each other. Everything from Ikea to Neiman Marcus.

Lowest crime rate for big cities in america. San Diego is the 7th largest city in the country. Most ethnically diverse city in the state. Large gay district (if that's your thing).

I could go on and on. I moved here a while back and will stay here until I die if I have my way. It really is the best city I have ever lived in.
    Last edited by navydevildoc; 09-24-2003 at 07:49 AM.

Big T, now how is taking them to all the gay bars you and Key hang out at going to help them relax? J/J

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Big T, now how is taking them to all the gay bars you and Key hang out at going to help them relax? J/J

Man that's just "f"ed up bro.

Well at least you're sence of humor is still in tack.

Who loves ya baby? That's right..................Key! Hahaha

Hey.... I never lose my sick sense of humor.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Florida...........home of the newly wed and the nearly dead. !
    I gotta use that one........hilarious

sounds nice navydevil I don't mind the rain too much though... I guss I don't have a choice being in oregon

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Come to the greatest city in the world...CHICAGO. If you have some cute friends, my buddies will pay for them to fly here!!!!!

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Come to the greatest city in the world...CHICAGO. If you have some cute friends, my buddies will pay for them to fly here!!!!!
    Ohh boy now you guys are picking up chicks off AR.. How much test are you on..

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    Ohh boy now you guys are picking up chicks off AR.. How much test are you on..
    Unfortunately none!!!! I wish!!!!

hey... what about my ticket? Who's paying for that?

[QUOTE=buylongterm]Come to the greatest city in the world...CHICAGO. QUOTE]

Please tell me you guys dont print that on post cards....

Quote Originally Posted by navydevildoc

Like to party? How about Downtown, Pacific Beach, and of course TJ.

Weather? 75 degrees, sunny skies year round, except for our 10 days of rain a year.
    now thats what i'm talking about...........

New York is predicting a horrid winter......one of the worst yet...........now thats something to look forward too.....

Hell, Like I said, My friends will pay for cute girls to come to Chicago.....Offer stands.

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Hell, Like I said, My friends will pay for cute girls to come to Chicago.....Offer stands.
    Damn, Chicago is so sorry you have to *import* babes? Ouch!

hahaha! That was good navy! I totally see no reason to go to chicago... where is it anyways? What's there? You've gotta sell it man! I've got a lot of offers on the table.

Just take me away!!!! AHHHHHH! HELP! Get me out of here!!!!

Sell it? Trust me, Chicago is the best city in America!!!!! Don't need to sell it.... Just ask anyone who's been...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information