View Poll Results: Anything goes, yes or no?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, i'd finally be able to compete!

5 83.33%
  • no, People would probably die!

1 16.67%
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member

Anything Goes Games

My entire life i've had this idea, a morbid curiousity, to see exactly what the human form is capable of. I've always wanted to create a mirror of the olympics where absolutely any kind of performance enhancements were allowed.. drugs, bionic implants, and the like. Each category would be sepereated, because in certain categories each would have the advantage over the other. Let me know what you guys think about this.

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I have always thought it would be sweet to see guys juiced up or what not get out there and show us what we are capable of. Who knows, in the future everyone may have bionic pecs!

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    hell why not, might bring a new essence of any sport. we could use that.

i would love to see the electrically stimulated quadraceps high jump, or the methamphetamine drip marathon, or the PCP/steroid deadlift. These things, they just make me wonder.. could someone bench over 1000?

mfenske is offline Member
    On this subject has anyone seen that old Saturday Night Live episode where they have an Olympic lifting competition under the exact same guidelines. They go on to say that he is on like fifteen different drugs. The guy tries to deadlift some ungodly weight and tears his arms off and it bleeds everywhere. Mark

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    On this subject has anyone seen that old Saturday Night Live episode where they have an Olympic lifting competition under the exact same guidelines. They go on to say that he is on like fifteen different drugs. The guy tries to deadlift some ungodly weight and tears his arms off and it bleeds everywhere. Mark

Ha yeah that was a good one.. Phil Hartman was the guy lifting...

I think that's some of the fascination? will there be people that will attempt things clearly beyond physical possibility? The whole thing gets me so curious.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by navydevildoc
    Yeah, I have always thought it would be sweet to see guys juiced up or what not get out there and show us what we are capable of. Who knows, in the future everyone may have bionic pecs!
    Isn't this already done in the NFL

lol, maybe it already is, but the thing about the nfl is that the only real stat is 40 times and the compulsary lifts.. and they don't go super heavy so they don't get hurt.

On a more serious note, does anyone think i could get private investors to fund an event like this?

Thread Information