Thread: How do I?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

How do I?

Make this picture better. In regular form it's very clear. When I shrink it...it gets all blury!!!
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-25-2005 at 11:25 PM.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    some programs have a sharpening tool u can use to clear up the image

I tried that and it didn't make it much better
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

mass junkie is offline banned
    you have to use photoshop's save for the web option

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    what size are you trying to make it?

If you are trying to make it better for your avatar it wont happen, because there is a file size limit added onto the dimension limit, and you cant do much about it.

I don't have photoshop....thats the problem.

Took it down to 150

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I don't have photoshop....thats the problem.
    let me try it for you

ok can you pull it off the upload?

Try this one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How do I?-commando_b.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Try this one
    hmmm I think I can make it slightly bigger...I brought it down to 149 pixels

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Barbi I'm married so I'm not supposed to notice but WOW! You are georgeous and what a bod!

this one should be better
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How do I?-commando_barbi.jpg  

Thanks Mass

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Barbi I'm married so I'm not supposed to notice but WOW! You are georgeous and what a bod!
    Thanks

I won't tell if you won't!

Ok that's much better....too bad my hair was all jacked up!!! Can you fix that with photoshop too????

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How's this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How do I?-barbieav.gif  

LOL I'm scared...go easy on me Warrior!

When I view it.... it has a white back ground...but shows a black back ground on here..why's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL I'm scared...go easy on me Warrior!
    Yeah - I screwed up the transparency... but I edited the last post... here is the new one:

Very good. Wow... who is that woman????? I sure don't see her in the **** mirror!!

looks cool - the transpareny is still a bit off... but it was some quick work Got rid of the back drop and livened up the color of the photo... looks good

jmp51483 is offline Member
    whew,

I must say... I'd be more than happy to be your spot any time! You look awsome girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    looks cool - the transpareny is still a bit off... but it was some quick work Got rid of the back drop and livened up the color of the photo... looks good
    Looks great....better than the blur I started with. Thanks again.

And thanks to Mass too. You guys are great

Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    whew,

I must say... I'd be more than happy to be your spot any time! You look awsome girl!
    Thanks jmp

Thread Information