bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

Anyone feel Sexy after Shaving?

JUST PLAYING!!!!!! well you can post danielle Ill let ya

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    JUST PLAYING!!!!!! well you can post danielle Ill let ya

well i like when guys shave every part of their body.......legs, arms, chest....all of it.....ughhhh.........i hate any hair on the body......ok....thats my 2 cents..........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    well i like when guys shave every part of their body.......legs, arms, chest....all of it.....ughhhh.........i hate any hair on the body......ok....thats my 2 cents..........
    hehe actually I shaved everywhere today.... well almost everywhere took me like 2 1/2 hrs.... just used a Mach 3 and St. Ives bodywash did they trick... I actually started with waxing but I started getting red bumps so I stopped and picked up with the razor. Now im all smooth

KeyMastur is offline VET
    don't forget to rub down with baby oil in the shower / bath after you've finished shaving....

Ya I took another shower after then I went and tan for just a little to get my skin oily and the tan lotion helps me from breaking out 2.

solid-d is offline Member
    big ol legs.... Are you a guy or a gal?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I just layed out with baby oil today. NICE TAN. Im gonna miss the summer tanning. My opinion: You cant tan if you are all hairy....

Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    big ol legs.... Are you a guy or a gal?
    wo hehe didnt think Id here that one.... http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=56483

here check it out for yourself

solid-d is offline Member
    opps, my bad....Dont take it to heart, Im an idiot..

Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    opps, my bad....Dont take it to heart, Im an idiot..
    hehe no problem man... I think the avatar threw ya off!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    yeah actually I do feel a lil sexy after shaving.......now that you mention it

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    ARE YOU CRAZY?! Shaving ALL over? Man that's gotta be a pain in the ass (maybe even literally). Two and a half hours! Damn man, I would pass out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    ARE YOU CRAZY?! Shaving ALL over? Man that's gotta be a pain in the ass (maybe even literally). Two and a half hours! Damn man, I would pass out!!
    its only a pain in the ass the 1st time.........the rest is just maintenance

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    the best is jumping into a pool right after shaving the whole bod. It really sensitizes you. Swimming is the coolest... the sensation is totally different than with hair.

and when your wearing pants after a shave... your legs feel all weird and "out there". It sucks when you knick your hamstring....

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Shaving is the way to go...nothing like finding a little more detail after a good shave.

What's even better is when my wife and I shave each other...then rub lotion all over...damn that's the best.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Oh yhea nice and smoth just how the ladies like it. but theres noting wors than stubel.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Takes me 45min to have my entire body and shower. I love it, just feel much cleaner throughout the day

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I shave just about everything. hell, If I expect women to do it, then I give them the same respect in return. No one likes a harry dude....

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I shave just about everything. hell, If I expect women to do it, then I give them the same respect in return. No one likes a harry dude....
    But your ENTIRE body? I mean, even your arms, hands, legs and feet and everything?!? How the hell do you shave your own ass, nutsack area? It's so damn hard to see and reach!!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    But your ENTIRE body? I mean, even your arms, hands, legs and feet and everything?!? How the hell do you shave your own ass, nutsack area? It's so damn hard to see and reach!!
    Nutsack is easy to shave. But no god damn razor comes close to my as crack atleast I would not trie to shave it myself even though I have a god damn jungle back there.

I shave everything except chest and stomach(Dont know why I dont shave those areas, kind of like beeing hairy there).

And hell yeah I feel sexy with smooth and shaved legs pants, bed clothes everything feels so smooth and nice and Its alot nicer to have a shaved youghurt slinger and nutsack.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    its only a pain in the ass the 1st time.........the rest is just maintenance
    Bwaahhahhaa! Nasty bro!

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Nutsack is easy to shave. But no god damn razor comes close to my as crack atleast I would not trie to shave it myself even though I have a god damn jungle back there.

I shave everything except chest and stomach(Dont know why I dont shave those areas, kind of like beeing hairy there).

And hell yeah I feel sexy with smooth and shaved legs pants, bed clothes everything feels so smooth and nice and Its alot nicer to have a shaved youghurt slinger and nutsack.
    Bro don't shave the crack....get it waxed hahaha (j/k).....that's the one are that's going to keep the ol winter coat.

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Well, I just feel sexy all the time, not just after shaving! Funny how some people just don't seem to think so!

(The image that comes to mind is me rolling out of bed with some serious dragon breath kicking stumbling around hunting for the alarm clock... yeah, real sexy )
    Last edited by navydevildoc; 09-25-2003 at 07:41 PM.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    is it wierd that when i shave i like to rub my legs together, ??? lol i am sick

Quote Originally Posted by Rsox1
    is it wierd that when i shave i like to rub my legs together, ??? lol i am sick
    Yes bro u are sick...just use a lot of vasoline like burt reynolds in striptease.

Heck I just shave my face, and I HATE IT!!! I freaking hate shaving.

I can't imagine shaving more than I absolutely have to.

Red

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hell it takes me roughly 35-45 minutes to shave everything from my head to my toes and to shower. My wife likes it, and most women I've talked to get a kick out of guys that shave everything. I get looks when I tell people the only body hair you'll find on me is my eye brows and my eye lashes, everything else is either shaved or Naired.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Big T, they look at you strange because..........how can I break this to you....in a nice way? Ah hell there isn't a way to do it without hurting your feelings.................they look at you strange because no ones ever seen a talking shaved Coyote! You look sort of like one of those furless cats!

I take it that your avatar is an old one or you need to step closer to the razor.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Big T, they look at you strange because..........how can I break this to you....in a nice way? Ah hell there isn't a way to do it without hurting your feelings.................they look at you strange because no ones ever seen a talking shaved Coyote! You look sort of like one of those furless cats!

I take it that your avatar is an old one or you need to step closer to the razor.

DAMN!!!! Someone took their Gerital this morning huh? Just keep it up ya smartass.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Don't be ashamed T, you're a coyote..........be proud of who you are! However, why in the world you chase that damn roadrunner bets the hell out of me.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I just shave with clippers. I dont think I would shave my body with a razor. I use nair for my ass crack under the nut sack.
    I use a 1 guard for the top of my pee peenis and then shave around it. I need to keep some hair.

Yeah swimming feels so good without any hair.

Some girls give me shit and say "why do I shave my arms" I laugh and tell them cause I dont like having hair out of control like you have down there.
    They shut the fuck up real quick cause those are the girls who have the HAIRY BUSH. I know cause I was down there and SERIOUSLY, the girls who complain about guys shaving are the girls who dont know how to trim their pubes and have it growing ALL AROUND their puss. That is just wrong. Sure you can have some up top but please shave down and around it. Its not the 1970s anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I just shave with clippers. I dont think I would shave my body with a razor. I use nair for my ass crack under the nut sack.
    I use a 1 guard for the top of my pee peenis and then shave around it. I need to keep some hair.

Yeah swimming feels so good without any hair.

Some girls give me shit and say "why do I shave my arms" I laugh and tell them cause I dont like having hair out of control like you have down there.
    They shut the fuck up real quick cause those are the girls who have the HAIRY BUSH. I know cause I was down there and SERIOUSLY, the girls who complain about guys shaving are the girls who dont know how to trim their pubes and have it growing ALL AROUND their puss. That is just wrong. Sure you can have some up top but please shave down and around it. Its not the 1970s anymore.
    lmao you are too much bro............I would of thought you of all people were into hirsutism...

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I shave my entire body with nair for sensitive skin once a week. EVERY WHERE including balls and butt. Takes about 40 minutes complete with removal, shower and body oil.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    After shaving for some many years now, and just having it grow back in no time I have aborted that and went to waxing. Last a hell of alot longer and no more cutting myself.

Thread Information