bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member

Drunkdriver kills 5 teens

This happened a couple counties from where I live.....2 nites ago a drunk driver crossed the yellow line and hit a 4wheeler on the edge of the road with 6 teens on it. 5 were killed and 1 sent to the hospital. now this person has to live with this for the rest of their life....so before anybody gets behind the wheel after drinking just remember this could happen to u, so don't drink and drive!!!!

I don't know why I posted this it's just bothered me a lot....guess it's because I have 2 kids and can't imagine life without them.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    its a good post and true no one should ever drink and drive

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Exactly why I don't let my friends drive drunk. I don't drink, so I'm always the DD if there's a group of us going somewhere. We pile 7 or 8 people in my Tahoe. Sure that bugs me because they're all over the place, but I'd rather have them drunk in there than drunk on the side of the road somewhere.

Having had to scrape some drunk drivings assholes victims off the road a few too many times (and once would have been more than enough for me), I think that Driving under the influence should be a capital "hanging'" offence.

You're caught drunk driving and there are no victims, then 1 year license suspention, 6 months in jail and a public canning or whipping.

You kill or seriously injure someone driving drunk? You're publicly lynched.

Of course my views on this may be a little biased...

Red

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    This happened a couple counties from where I live.....2 nites ago a drunk driver crossed the yellow line and hit a 4wheeler on the edge of the road with 6 teens on it. 5 were killed and 1 sent to the hospital. now this person has to live with this for the rest of their life....so before anybody gets behind the wheel after drinking just remember this could happen to u, so don't drink and drive!!!!

I don't know why I posted this it's just bothered me a lot....guess it's because I have 2 kids and can't imagine life without them.

Yeah bro I know how you feel about that........I have 2 babies myself...........

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I agree with Red. Hell, you can get a cab to drive you home for FREE if your drunk here in Tampa. Absolutly no reason to drive drunk, period.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Such a shame, what a waste of life.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    So many times u hear/read about this and the victom(s) get hurt or killed and the drunk driver doesn't even have a scratch. I know that's the way life goes, but damn that's not fair!!!!!!! Something has to be done about people who get behind the wheel drunk. Red I don't have a problem with what u said one bit.

Farmer is offline Member
    Seriously this is definently something that happens way too much..I'm only 20 and I'm usually the DD at parties and such, which is cool by me. Too many people think they are ok to drive when they are definently not cool to drive. So if you know someone who's been drinkin don't let them drive, if you have to take them home and let them get there car the next day, I've had to drive an hour out of my way once for this, the peace of mind for myself and their safety was worth it.

Peace

Farmer

palme is offline Rosie Member
    There are so many drunk or high drivers out there on the roads everyday itīs fucking scary! And when they do kill some 3 year old kid they get away with only 6 months in jail...ITīs NOT RIGHT! The punishment dosent fit the crime!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually the punishemknt is getting worse and worse for drunk drivers. I agree with you all that the dude/girl driving the car drunk always gets away. However, that happens for a reason. God does not want them to get off easy by having them die in the wreck...it's a leasson he is trying to teach. By having them survive it means they have to live with this the rest of their life. I think that is so much worse than dieing in the wreck.

I have made the mistake two times now of getting behind the wheel and driving. I have done it a bunch of times before...however, these two times I got caught. Let me tell you....I thank those cops all the time in my prayers....they got me off the road before I could hurt someone else or myself. Bith times I was really shit faced. I had that mentality that it was not a far drive from the bar to home and that I could make it.

I of course did time....got my liscense taken away for a year and a half. Had to got to drunk school for 18 months and I am still paying the fine off. It's amazing....the first one I got I didn't learn my lesson...the second one I did learn my lesson because I had to go to LA County Jail....not a nice place for a middle class suburban white kid.

This shit is tragic....my heart goes out to the families of the victums...I count my lucky stars everynight that I didn't cause anyone emtional pain.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree. I lost a buddy several months ago because the asshole valet guy gave his keys to him while his friends begged him not to. Well, He is no longer with us. I also have 2 kids and GOD forbid if someone harms them in anyway.....Especially a Drunk drivers. I'd be in jail for murder.

Thread Information