bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Why would aliens look like us?

93 percent of the Earths species are extinct. Dinosaurs, plants, bugs, wooley mammoths, dodo birds, etc.
    It is a miracle that we survived when we crawled out of the mud and scavenged bones to survive.
    Think of it. 7 percent success rate for all things on earth surviving. The chance of us becoming the dominant species is also astronomical.

NOW. With those odds, why is it that on another planet aliens would look ALMOST like us? The odds of TWO species on TWO TOTALLY different planets with almost certainly different gravitational variances, climates and other factors being the same are IMPOSSIBLE.
    What if cock roaches survived. Wouldnt they think aliens would look like them? Having 8 legs and a hard shell.

Also. If aliens are so technologically advanced, able to travel to earth millions of light years away, WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY CRASH THEIR DAMN SPACE CRAFT??? Why would they be playing in wheat fields trying to make landing sites? Fuck, if they can travel across the universe without crops for markers, why do they need them on EARTH?

If we did find a space ship from another planet, trust me, we would have better inventions than VELCRO and PLASTIC. The military would be SO ADVANCED by now from an alien space craft. Computers would be able to do more than make SPECIAL EFFECTS from Photoshop and shit.
    I doubt they would be abducting red necks from nebraska.

redrock is offline Member
    It's because Otis the farmer in bumfuck, Oklahoma needs a story to tell. RR

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Also. If aliens are so technologically advanced, able to travel to earth millions of light years away, WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY CRASH THEIR DAMN SPACE CRAFT??? Why would they be playing in wheat fields trying to make landing sites? Fuck, if they can travel across the universe without crops for markers, why do they need them on EARTH?

If we did find a space ship from another planet, trust me, we would have better inventions than VELCRO and PLASTIC. The military would be SO ADVANCED by now from an alien space craft. Computers would be able to do more than make SPECIAL EFFECTS from Photoshop and shit.
    I doubt they would be abducting red necks from nebraska.
    The thing is aliens probably would reason in ways SO different from us that we cant even comphrehend(sp?) their purposes.
    And about alien tech. If you where to give a brand new jet figher to a tribe in africa. Do you think they would be able to understand the tech behind ìt?? I mean the technology used by the aliens could be so strange to us that we would need a shitload of time to even understand the most basic things about it.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it would be save to say that any alien with mechanical capabilities would have to have fingers of some sort, It's hard to imagine using a doggy paw to grab a hammer, but who knows my grits are ready

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Bermich- have you been watching the discovery channel.. I seen a show a couple months back that talked about this very subject. How would animals evolve with variables that differed with that of earth. For example on a planet made up of only gases and water no land,but able to sustain life, what could that make?

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    hey
    evryone isome point in there life has car trouble including the alians. I saw that show to lol

Just remember that our physical appearance and makeup is totally dependant on our environment...

A lifeform not from earth may not even be carbon based...

Just look at all the different lifeforms right here on this planet. From mamal to insect, fish to amoeba... all are different, some to the point of being outright alien to each other.

Red

Thread Information