2nd Child Hood Anyone? ? ?

I HAD MY DAUGHTER FOR CHRISTMAS EVE AND JUST WATCHING HER OPEN GIFTS AND PLAYING------ITS JUST AS FUN FOR ME AS IT IS FOR HER..PLUS NOW ADAYS THEY HAVE ALL THESE KICK ASS TOYS WE NEVER HAD INC THESE ELECTRONIC KEYBOARDS...ALL KINDS OF REMOTE CONTROL BABIES THAT DO EVERYTHING NOW..HELL I WAS HAPPY WITH THE EVEIL KENIVEL MOTOR BIKE THAT JUMPED RAMPS...ANYONE ELSE LIVING A 2ND CHILDHOOD???

Not reliving a second childhood, but now that you mention it, I got that same Eveil Kenivel bike and ramp set. Of course I broke it the first day that I got it, but that's beside the point. Oh, and you cant forget the Mattel electric car sets. You remember, the ones with the tracks and the cars that you had to clean off the conductors with an eraser every few laps. Hey and you can't forget the Masters Of The Universe collection. C'mon Castle Greyskull, Snake Mountain. He-men were very cool. Not very proportional as far as I remember but all definitely Mr. Olympia caliber though. Ahhhh Youth!

C'mon, anyone else?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    BUMP for evil I also had one when i was younger........

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Yep know what your talking about the second childhood. I have a 10 year old son and 6 year old daughter. I know that with my son I get to do the things with him I dreamed about as a kid. I can see the same joy in his eye's and his quest for knowledge which I had but did'nt receive.
    We do alot of shooting and fishing together, he plays Irish football and Rugby, and sometimes I almost feel it's me out there on the field.
    In my daughter I see my temper and determination to get things done, and when she lose's the head over something small and trivial I smile to myself because it's a mirror image of me !.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd Child  Hood Anyone? ? ?-kevin.jpg  

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Here's another.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd Child  Hood Anyone? ? ?-sinead-fishing-howth-aug.01..jpg  

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    very nice bouncer...you should be very proud. i got to watch my little cousins tear into their gifts this morning, and honeslty, i enjoyed that more than opening my own gifts. to see the looks on their faces makes it all worth it

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    Originally posted by bexsome
    BUMP for evil I also had one when i was younger........
    i had that to!! had the crank on the side to get it revved up, then you hit the button at the top and off he went on a wheelie!!

damn we are getting old.

Thread Information