huh? is offline Associate Member

Angry lifting = addicting..........

i dont have enough weight to work out my legs since i used to ride my bike 15+ miles a day now i dont feel like i get a workout, but i have enough weight to work out my arms, and i know im supposed to rest and let the muscles recover and grow but its to addicting and im feeling like i want to lift every second of every day. its also giving me 1000x more energy and i have nothing to go do to relive this. i think im going to goto the local recreation center and look into a membership for gym use so i can train my legs... blah. im just venting....

i posted this in the workout forum but hasnt gotten any views....

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    5'9" and 240lbs? How the hell do you have so much energy and weight?

J/W.

<-----6'1" 230.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    huh? I to also have this problem ... I can never find enough weight to work legs out... just do multiple drop sets and supersets.. theyll hit em good for ya.

someday is offline Member
    yah...dont listen to anything this guy says about legs.....have you seen his pictures....rediculous.

huh? is offline Associate Member
    im a fat kid that never really did anything, and now that im working out i feel great and i cant get enough.....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard there's an awesome leg workout where you take the weight you could normally only do for 10 reps, and after your tenth rep, instead of racking, you rest until you think you can do another. Then you rep, and rest till you can do another. Keep going till you hit 20. A spotter is obviously needed. One set like this is enough to make most guys pop. Or so i've been told. trying it as soon as i can squat.

Thread Information