View Poll Results: Are you gonna vote?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yeah, I'm voting!

3 30.00%
  • I could, but who cares?

1 10.00%
  • I live somewhere else in the US, and I'm laughing.

5 50.00%
  • I live outside the US, Crazy Californians!

1 10.00%
  • Huh? I can vote?

0 0%
    navydevildoc is offline Associate Member

The good thing about the CA recall...

Well, looks like our circus show of an election will go on as scheduled here in the Golden State.... that's good news for me since I get to stay home for a *4 day weekend*!!! I am usually on planes flying all over the place doing work for the govmn't as a contractor, I haven't had more than like 36 hours at home in San Diego at once for a long time. Now, since I have to be there for the election, I get to fly in friday night, and stay all the way until wednesday! Hell yeah!

So anyway, now that we are go for launch on this thing, how many of you are gonna vote?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I am glad it is still going. I thought Davis would pay off the judge. I would vote but unfortunately certain laws prevent me from voting. I would vote for swhartz even if he has no clue on how to run his election campaign

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I am glad it is still going. I thought Davis would pay off the judge. I would vote but unfortunately certain laws prevent me from voting. I would vote for swhartz even if he has no clue on how to run his election campaign
    "no clue"
    Damn I thought he was doing a kick ass job... doing interviews..did you watch him on O'riley? he even did C-span. his campaign sounds better than "Im sorry, I will do a better job if you vote for me AGAIN.", or "Hey vote for me and Ill give all the illegal aliens rights here in CA". I thought youd vote for Busto. hehe then you could vote legally.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd vote for arnold for anything. Governor, senator, President, world dictator, Mr. singular greatest man that's ever lived in the history of the universe besides jesus, anything.

skinnyhb is offline Member
    i have to disagree, i get the impression of arnold just dancing around issues and trying to please everyone. mcclintock just answers things straightforward. i would vote for him if i didn't feel it a wasted vote. but i would never vote for that idiot cruz, so i will probably end up voting for arnold.

Im not illegal. There is another reason why I cant vote. It has to do with the justice system.
    Yeah. Busta wants to give all of the illegals a drivers license. He is so BROWN pride it isnt funny. Even in college he was in some club that had to deal with brown pride. So once they get a drivers license, they can do a hit and run in a car and then just hop the border without any penalties or insurance matters. GREAT.

FUCK FUCK FUCK THAT MOTHER FUCKER ILLEGAL ALIEN LOVING, TRY TO CONVERT CALIFORNIA INTO MEXICO CAUSE HE CAME FROM MEXICO, LOVING BASTARD. he has my vote....

mfenske is offline Member
    I happen to think the whole situation is terrible. Basically the entire recall election has made a mockery of the democratic process. I will support anyone who claims that Arnold is the greatest bodybuilder EVER and maker of many excellent movies. Arnold as governor? I don't think so. It seems to me that he is ducking the issues. What really aggrivates me is that he will probably win based on name recognition alone. Joe voter walks in to the booth and says " Arnold Schwarzenegger, I know who that guy is, I'll vote for him". There in lies the problem. There are far too many politicians who are completely inept and totally underqualified but are in office due to name recognition (does the name Dubya ring a bell?). This ends my rant so I will end with a quote I saw on a bumper sticker. "Vote Bush 2004, because you've waited long enough for armageddon." Mark

Hey I made a good bumper sticker "Vote for anyone other than Bush so you can get FU%*%ed up the ass"

mfenske is offline Member
    Posted by bigol'legs - Today at 04:25 PM Hey I made a good bumper sticker "Vote for anyone other than Bush so you can get FU%*%ed up the ass"
    Dude, how do you figure? Maybe things are different in MT. I want to know if anyone can give me five LEGITIMATE things that are better since Dubya took office. Here's my five.
    1. Largest budget defecit in recent memory.
    2. Hundreds of dead troops in Iraq from a war that's over that we "Won"
    3. Unemployment
    4. Disregard for the environment
    5. Excellent foreign relations, especially with the UN.

If the CEO of a company ran things for his corporation like George W. is running the country they'd either fire him or be belly up. Mark

Yeah. CLINTON was a real stand up guy.
    That guy made the presiency look like a fucking college party frat house. He was a dipshit

At least Bush had the BALLS to take care of problems before the problems took care of us

Clinton never took action against any of it. Sure he bombed em once. Wow. No follow up or anything. If clinton was in office during 911 he probably would have tried solving the matter diplomatically. "Oh lets go talk to asama and ask why he did such a bad thing"

ARNOLD has the backing of the Kennidies. His wife has been running campaigns and helping her family with campaigns since she was five. Im sure she has a little insight to help Arnold.
    Arnold has been helping with politics since the 90s.
    Helped with after school programs.
    Helped keep after school programs.
    Flew to Japan to help encourage California tourism during a japenese campaign. He was asked out of everyone else to go to Japan cause WE ALL felt ARNOLDS recognition would do the trick.

Arnold has like 150 business ventures and they ARE ALL SUCCESSFUL. If he can successfully initiate 150 business ventures at the same time, Im sure he can do better than DAVIS or FUCK NUT BUSTAMONTE

Yeah. CLINTON was a real stand up guy.
    That guy made the presiency look like a fucking college party frat house. He was a dipshit

At least Bush had the BALLS to take care of problems before the problems took care of us

Clinton never took action against any of it. Sure he bombed em once. Wow. No follow up or anything. If clinton was in office during 911 he probably would have tried solving the matter diplomatically. "Oh lets go talk to asama and ask why he did such a bad thing"

ARNOLD has the backing of the Kennidies. His wife has been running campaigns and helping her family with campaigns since she was five. Im sure she has a little insight to help Arnold.
    Arnold has been helping with politics since the 90s.
    Helped with after school programs.
    Helped keep after school programs.
    Flew to Japan to help encourage California tourism during a japenese campaign. He was asked out of everyone else to go to Japan cause WE ALL felt ARNOLDS recognition would do the trick.

Arnold has like 150 business ventures and they ARE ALL SUCCESSFUL. If he can successfully initiate 150 business ventures at the same time, Im sure he can do better than DAVIS or FUCK NUT BUSTAMONTE
    ILL SECOND THAT!!! good call bermich

Clinton gave 140 pardons his last day of office. Although it is common for Presidents to grant a number of pardons before leaving office, as the details of Clinton's pardons unfolded (some given to campaign contributors, one to a cocaine trafficker, and one to fugitive Marc Rich) he was subject to severe and lingering criticism. -Wikipedia

The North American Free Trade Agreement, known usually as NAFTA, is comprehensive trade agreement linking Canada, the U.S.A., and Mexico in a free trade sphere. Unlike the European Union, NAFTA does not create a set of supranational governmental bodies, nor does it create a body of law which is superior to national law. NAFTA went into effect on January 1, 1994. -Wikipedia

Welfare Reform (signed after vetoing it twice before)

On March 14, 1996 he authorized a $100 million anti-terrorism agreement with Israel to track down and root out terrorists.

Heres a few examples of goodol' BILL doing his job.

BIG OL. You need to put that above thread in the 2004 voting thread that you posted in already.
    I hate shit like that where half truthes and lies are made into a list to seem like they are true....

If ARNOLD could run a universe he can surely run a state..
    GO MR UNIVERSE.

BIG OL. You need to put that above thread in the 2004 voting thread that you posted in already.
    I hate shit like that where half truthes and lies are made into a list to seem like they are true....

If ARNOLD could run a universe he can surely run a state..
    GO MR UNIVERSE.
    check 1..2..

Thread Information