symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Unhappy Oowwwww Holy ****

Damn, so two days ago I inject some prop into my traps. Today they are sore as hell. Ok fine I can handle that. So I go to the gym and its leg day and Im all hyped up about that....

That is until I remembered that my traps hurt like shit and laying the bar across my back for squats HURTS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!!! OMG when I first picked it up I realized what a fool i was for not coordinating my injections with bodyparts worked and brothers did I pay for it.

I refused to skip squats because I had brought it on myself and like they say no pain no gain but goodness. You learn the hard way and then thats it is all I have to say.

"Experience, the most brutal of all teachers. But you learn, by god do you learn" - Albert Einstein

lol sorry bros just had to bitch a little

peace

someday is offline Member
    Did the same thing with shoulders and squat and calf machine.......now i know better.....wish i woulda thought of it a week ago.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Lemme guess, you used the pad ?? You would.....sissy

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Lemme guess, you used the pad ?? You would.....sissy
    it's true...i used the pad.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    might as well start wearin these to the gym :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Oowwwww Holy ****-tampaxinside.jpg  

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Lmao!!!!

only if its non restricting. I may be a pussy but Im a pussy with a full range of motion

Kid Shred is offline Member
    here here, I'm not ashamed of it !!! I'll use two or three of those pads, I think there should be a requiem for the pad. If any squatter can hit 405 for like 10 in any set while hittin' 90 degrees he has earned the right to at least save his spine. .02
    Last edited by Kid Shred; 09-30-2003 at 11:27 PM.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Im must admit I also use a pad when squatting. I even put a towel around my neck and traps when using the hipsled cause if I dont it always leaves those little red lines... I think there broken capilaries

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Im must admit I also use a pad when squatting. I even put a towel around my neck and traps when using the hipsled cause if I dont it always leaves those little red lines... I think there broken capilaries
    I can't believe what I am hearing. All of these people are using the pad to do squats. I love those red lines from the bar. If I don't have them the next day, I am dissapointed in myself.

I really think all these guys who use a pad for squats need a custom title. Got any ideas for a custom title for these guys Key?

LOL, j/k

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    I can't believe what I am hearing. All of these people are using the pad to do squats. I love those red lines from the bar. If I don't have them the next day, I am dissapointed in myself.

I really think all these guys who use a pad for squats need a custom title. Got any ideas for a custom title for these guys Key?

LOL, j/k
    hehe how about "use a pad and get big?"

hehe how about "use a pad and get big?"
    True to that bro. We have all seen how big your legs are. Maybe all you so called "hardcore" bb'ers would have bigger legs if you accepted the pad into your lives. if you do what youve always done your gonna get what youve always got.....SCARWNY LEGS!!! AHAHAAHHAHAH

peace

pad user and proud of it!!!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I’d heard about those pads but had never used them before so this past Monday I tried it…………………what a waste…………their to thin. What kind of help can those things offer? First off why do they make them so small? I had to stick four of them across my shoulder. The glue strips are a great idea (holds them right in place, not bad) but the padding is too thin. I thought I’d stumbled on to how they work when I noticed them swelling from my sweat but alas this didn’t do any good either. One last thing, why doesn’t the gyms or nutrition stores sell these (I looked and I didn't find any, not in one single store) but my wife said they sell them in the grocery store like hotcakes. Very strange.

J/J (duh)

Jugg

your gym must have shitty pads. mine have the nice plush ones

Maybe the Super Maxi Pads would work better?

I trust you're felling better? Don't tell the others but I use a pad as well. BUT just one!.............that sounded macho didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I’d heard about those pads but had never used them before so this past Monday I tried it…………………what a waste…………their to thin. What kind of help can those things offer? First off why do they make them so small? I had to stick four of them across my shoulder. The glue strips are a great idea (holds them right in place, not bad) but the padding is too thin. I thought I’d stumbled on to how they work when I noticed them swelling from my sweat but alas this didn’t do any good either. One last thing, why doesn’t the gyms or nutrition stores sell these (I looked and I didn't find any, not in one single store) but my wife said they sell them in the grocery store like hotcakes. Very strange.

J/J (duh)

Jugg

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Well hell I'll use the pad it just depends on how I feel that day...lol

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I’d heard about those pads but had never used them before so this past Monday I tried it…………………what a waste…………their to thin. What kind of help can those things offer? First off why do they make them so small?
    Well maybe you're not using the right ones. See if symatech will lend you his, he uses the highest absorption possible. There's different levels :

1 - Junior (Lites*): Lites are specially designed for protection and comfort on light flow days, like those at the end of your period [workout]. Also a great product for new tampon users because it is very comfortable to insert, wear and remove.

2 - Regular: Tampon absorbency for light to medium flow days.

3 - Super: Tampon absorbency for medium to heavy flow days.

4 - Super Plus: Tampon absorbency for very heavy flow days.

I'm sure sym's up to the Super Plus right now, even though he's still messing around with the 185 rack. However, there is also a Satin version as well if you want to feel more comfortable.

We recommend Tampax Satin tampons for first time users, since they have a sleek, satin-smooth applicator and a closed rounded tip for comfortable insertion. Unlike plastic applicators, the unique Tampax Satin applicator is flushable and biodegradable for discreet disposability.

Tampax Multipax has three absorbencies in one box. Choosing the right absorbency will give you the best combination of protection and comfort throughout all of your period. Because your flow may change throughout your period [workout], you may want to use more than one absorbency to meet your changing needs.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Well maybe you're not using the right ones. See if symatech will lend you his, he uses the highest absorption possible. There's different levels :

1 - Junior (Lites*): Lites are specially designed for protection and comfort on light flow days, like those at the end of your period [workout]. Also a great product for new tampon users because it is very comfortable to insert, wear and remove.

2 - Regular: Tampon absorbency for light to medium flow days.

3 - Super: Tampon absorbency for medium to heavy flow days.

4 - Super Plus: Tampon absorbency for very heavy flow days.

I'm sure sym's up to the Super Plus right now, even though he's still messing around with the 185 rack. However, there is also a Satin version as well if you want to feel more comfortable.

We recommend Tampax Satin tampons for first time users, since they have a sleek, satin-smooth applicator and a closed rounded tip for comfortable insertion. Unlike plastic applicators, the unique Tampax Satin applicator is flushable and biodegradable for discreet disposability.

Tampax Multipax has three absorbencies in one box. Choosing the right absorbency will give you the best combination of protection and comfort throughout all of your period. Because your flow may change throughout your period [workout], you may want to use more than one absorbency to meet your changing needs.
    Key put those things back in your bathroom and stop reading off the box... atleast put a copyright on your quotes....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Key put those things back in your bathroom and stop reading off the box... atleast put a copyright on your quotes....
    actually, your sister left them over here. she wanted me to float down the red river with her.

www.tampax.com - there's your works cited page.

Pay attention bros, this is why it is so nice to have vets like Key on this board. They've gone before us and can help us not make these rookie mistakes like I did.

Thread Information