KeyMastur is offline VET

so i went in for bloodwork....

like the title says. anyways i had to go do a visit with the doc to get myself established as a patient or whatever. he's in there askin me what i'm here today for. i said i'd like to get some blood work done. he asks what all do you want done. i tell him, CBC with testosterone . testosterone he asks ?? why do you want that done ?? no reason. well what's it for ?? precautionary measures. are you having libido problems ?? no. well why do you want that done ?? just to check up on it, make sure it's where it should be. are you taking any steroidal supplements ?? no, just weight gainer and protein.

i'm thinkin - what the fuck does this guy care why i'm gettin this shit done. just write the slip up so i can get on my way.

anyways, gettin blood work done tomorrow morning. bastards....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell him that you just like to make sure everything in your body is in order, and that if he keeps probing you're going to find another doctor.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

this will send him for a loop

tell him you think you are sterile, almost positive that you are.
    "see doc, the reason i'm so worried is....well while you were interrogating one of your patients in the office last week about some test they wanted done....well, i fucked your wife! i just wanted to make sure, for your sake of course, that you didn't come home to any suprises one of these days.thanks doc.now which way is the lab?"

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    "see doc, the reason i'm so worried is....well while you were interrogating one of your patients in the office last week about some test they wanted done....well, i fucked your wife! i just wanted to make sure, for your sake of course, that you didn't come home to any suprises one of these days.thanks doc.now which way is the lab?"

Holy Shit thats funny

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Key, thats funny, I'm getting Blood work done tomorrow as well for my Test levels......Hoping I'm low. He told me if I was he'd write me a prescript!!!!

Testify is offline Senior Member
    The exact same thing happened to me today. I am serious. I had told the doc I was suffering from extreme fatigue and greatly diminished sex drive and wanted bloodwork. I had my list of tests out, and he said there is no reason to check test levels. He asked me if I was "taking hormones" - of course I said no. In the end I got all the other tests I wanted, but no test. He actually left me in the exam room with my blood req and the pen, so I went through it and checked all the tests I wanted which he did not order. But I could not find Testosterone anywhere on the sheet. Damn. I was so close.

The idiot told me I was probably just depressed (despite my protests to the contrary), and gave me a script for an SSRI. All I wanted was f-ing comprhensive bloodwork!!! Its a test, not a procedure!

I am a little frustrated.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    hehehe my doctor gave me shit about asking to get my estrogen levels tested lol no problems here with getting my testasterone tested, next time ask the doctor who provides her with her paycheck and then find a better doctor that will take care of you

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    my doc rocks he'll write me anything ... well almost

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    my doc rocks he'll write me anything ... well almost
    Same here,I walk in and out comes the pad.No questions,no fuss,just pay him and be gone. DB

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    LMFAO

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Same here,I walk in and out comes the pad.No questions,no fuss,just pay him and be gone. DB

damn it........y cant my doctor be like that..........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    I am sitting here reading these, and can't believe that people are bitching that their doctor is trying to get a handle on your problem. Usually people are like "my doctor only came in for 3 minutes and then said I just needed more sleep" or some other kind of BS. But you all are complaining that your doctor is actually doing his job?

You should be glad your MD is trying to get the whole story! If he asks if you are on the sauce, you tell him! Your health is what he is there to protect. I never really understood why people have a problem telling their doctors what they are doing.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    damn it........y cant my doctor be like that..........
    Move to Florida girl,I'll hook you right up with him.Plus you can't beat the weather DB

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    here in quebec, its supose to be illegal to do that kind of bloodwork if theres no need to... makes me want to beat the crap out of our health minister!!!

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by navydevildoc
    I am sitting here reading these, and can't believe that people are bitching that their doctor is trying to get a handle on your problem. Usually people are like "my doctor only came in for 3 minutes and then said I just needed more sleep" or some other kind of BS. But you all are complaining that your doctor is actually doing his job?

You should be glad your MD is trying to get the whole story! If he asks if you are on the sauce, you tell him! Your health is what he is there to protect. I never really understood why people have a problem telling their doctors what they are doing.
    That's right. It's not like you can tell him/her that you're juicing and the cops will show up to arrest you.

When I went to get blood work done in February of this year. I answered his questions and just told him that I was beginning an exercise program and wanted to make sure that my test and thyroids were in perfect order before I start.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    There's something called patient confidentiality in the US where you if you're using illegal substances, your doctor can't tell the authorities. If i start juicing, i'm going to tell him. That way i might be able to get a script for clomid for post cycle.

Thread Information