Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats on the the fight.

Arnold_Is_God is offline Junior Member
    Well this seems to work a lot. The first thing you do is not say a fucking word and just walk slowly towards him. remember DONT SAY A WORD! If he gets his hands up when you start to get close throw a bullshit punch low with your left hand --> if you are right handed, or right hand if you are left handed. This most of the time gets them to bring their arms down to block the punch, and leaves his head open for penetration by your fucking fist. Just knock his head off of his shoulders, and make sure the first punch is done by YOU and you hit him in the nose.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    GOOD JOB!!! busted up that fat ass... sorry to hear about the shoulder though... I did the same thing when I was like 15.. I got in a fight and I overthrew some punches and tore some ligs in my shoulder.. I didnt workout back then and it healed in like 6 mnths.... It hasnt bothered me since... Go see the Doc.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Hey congrats on the victory over lard ass. Go to a doc for an examination of the damage but don't let them scare you with talk of "no sports for you" I have multiple dislocations and a shoulder that subluxates(pops out for a second, then back in) every now and again. You just need to consider the shoulder injury in your training, add weight in small increments, don't bounce the weight or agressively stretch your injured shoulder. And it will happen again, dislocations and joint instability are slippery slopes...the more often it occurs the more likely it will occur in the future, but dont worry eventually you'll get surgery. I will have surgery also in the future when it's convienent for me, in fact I look forward to it.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Awesome that you won the fight! Worked fatass over.

Reminds me when I used to roll with a bunch of fucked up people.

Got in a street fight once and ended up stabbing the guy in the chest with s switch. I actually had a guy tell me that I was not fighting fair. Fuck that its a street fight after all!

Congrats and never let a big guy think that he can push you around.

Just remember that you will always come across someone bigger and meaner and tougher. I had that happen and the guy brought along an aluminum bat...which he used to work me over.

AHH the good old days!

About the shoulder!!! CHECK IT OUT WITH A DOC!!! A shoulder injury could put you out for years, if not for ever! Its a serious thing!

L8

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Hey guys thought i'd give an update... I went to the doctor today, they thought the same thing as I did. "Probably just stretched or tore a ligament." They said I should get X-rays, and instead of using barbells for bench press ill use dumbells now, it seems to be alot safer I guess. I might have a little bit of physical therapy, MAYBE surgery but i highly doubt it. I think ill have a session or two of physical therapy and maybe a week off from the gym , and then go back. But you never know what the deadly equation of a quack + a constantly worrying mom could be...I'll give you an update, X-rays are prolly tomorrow. And oh, I did say "LUCKY IT WAST BIG 'OL STOMPING THE MUDDHOLE IN YOUR ASS"

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Hey guys thought i'd give an update... I went to the doctor today, they thought the same thing as I did. "Probably just stretched or tore a ligament." They said I should get X-rays, and instead of using barbells for bench press ill use dumbells now, it seems to be alot safer I guess. I might have a little bit of physical therapy, MAYBE surgery but i highly doubt it. I think ill have a session or two of physical therapy and maybe a week off from the gym , and then go back. But you never know what the deadly equation of a quack + a constantly worrying mom could be...I'll give you an update, X-rays are prolly tomorrow. And oh, I did say "LUCKY IT WAST BIG 'OL STOMPING THE MUDDHOLE IN YOUR ASS"

HAHA good one!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I love it hope the injury gets better quick.Good job and good luck. DB

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    congrats on your win bro
    i liked ricksons advice --a thinking fighter is dangerous

just remember 2 things if he is a problem again or any one else
    1--everyone needs air to fight,no matter how big or whatever messed up drug they are on--a rear choke -monte-le-on takes about 6 seconds and they are out
    2--if you have to fight you got to turn on the hate and be down right mean--no matter how skilled you are if you arm bar someone you got to turn on the hate and be mean to pull that arm back till you feel and hear the elbow pop--then keep pulling through 2 more pops till it breaks---

i always walk away or try not to fight but if put in that situation i'm breaking someones shit--thats the mind frame you got to have

BDTR is offline Retired
    Most of this advice is good and all, but someone can train for years and never be tough if they've never been smashed in the face and then had to put thier training to use. This is to an even greater extent when its online. Good luck in the future and be careful, i lost almost 2 years of my life locked up for not knowing when to stop hitting someone.

good points bdtr
    all the training in the world and if you cant hurt someone when needed then its to waste
    but as you say hurt someone too bad then end up in jail
    thats why i like the chokes and joint locks--choke them out and walk away or leg lock and give them the chance-- chill out or i'm breaking your leg

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Good job on the fight bro

I never really got into to much fights in highschool once I started lifting and gaining like crazy I peopele just didnt mess with me I usually went with my friends to back them up and made sure no one jumped in or hold someone back

Fights now adays arnt fair it usally leads to another then another then the crowds get bigger and wepons go into play we around here at least on that day I was never so excited yet neves in my life

Hope this doesnt escalate into someting bigger bro just make sure you have good trusted friends backing you up I had a couple leave me hangen sometimes F*ckers

Wrstlr69sdnl

Tapout i dont wanna meet you on a bad day... Id hate to break my leg.

bigol'legs dont worry bro--your legs are probably too big to get locked out anyways----besides your one of the cool bros i couldnt do it to ya

Quote Originally Posted by Tapout
    bigol'legs dont worry bro--your legs are probably too big to get locked out anyways----besides your one of the cool bros i couldnt do it to ya
    whhheeeww... hehe

Id be all " I didnt do it!!"

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'll lock em!

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    whhheeeww... hehe

Id be all " I didnt do it!!"

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'll lock em!

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'll lock em!
    I didnt do it!!!

and you cant pick on my bdtr im handicapped!!! hehe

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    and you cant pick on my bdtr im handicapped!!! hehe
    Awww whats wrong big?......your hemmrohoids acting up again?

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Awww whats wrong big?......your hemmrohoids acting up again?
    howd ya guess?

I have a seriuos disease.... elephantitis of the quads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information