Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hoss827 is offline Banned

Need help fighting...

I personally am the type of guy who would rather not fight, but some fat guy is wanting to fight me because I looked at him after he said a whole bunch of stupid crap to me and I said "Your mother." .

I'm about 5'7 170 pounds. Hes around 5'10 over 200 pounds...This is supposed to happen today, I havent fought since I was in tae kwon do, and would rather not. If I do have to fight this guy I want to do something that will make him stop right away...Can anyone help me or am I just flat out fucked?

mass junkie is offline banned
    awww bro sounds exciting................Just dont say a word to him....walk right up and fucking punch him as hard as you can right in the nose...........I guarantee you that he will never mess with you again!

kiro is offline Junior Member
    man,
    if you go for hoting him hard whereever you choose, try to do it with short movements not with great force. Go for the punch in the throat,kneecap and then your knee to his head
    be fast and move quickly
    good luck
    kiro

kiro is offline Junior Member
    that was supposed to be 'hitting', sorry

I guess I'm just afraid he will knock me down an sit on me, and then I'll be embarrassed as hell, but at least I would have tried...If it happens ill let everyone know how it goes, keep throwin out some tips! I need them!! lol

Yeah kiro, this guy is over 200 pounds, so I'm gonna have to be REALLY fast...I'll try my best

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Most people like talk a bunch of shit before they throw down, that's supid. If he's like most people he will surly talk some shit so your best best is just to let him start to talk and then when he opens his big fat mouth put your fist in it and then keep going untill he's down, but don't stop there kick him in his fat fucking face a few times and then bring your knee down just above his elbow.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Kick that Big SOMABITCH right in the BALLS!!! If you do it hard enough youll help him lose some weight when his breakfast comes up.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Kick that Big SOMABITCH right in the BALLS!!! If you do it hard enough youll help him lose some weight when his breakfast comes up.
    If it does go down....... that's the way I would do it. Kick him in the nuts and the give him a few good ones to the head while he's down.

Hopefully the guy is all talk and doesn't want to fight but if it happens good luck.

hybrid is offline Member
    just be mean and focused and don't wait for him. just think that he is trying to hurt you, so you better hurt him first.

BDTR is offline Retired
    If you don't know how to fight, then play dirty.

Fishhook
    Eye grouge
    Headbutt
    brass knuckle dental plan
    bite

oh and if you got the money.... you can hire me as your body guard.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    If he has a weak midsection then hit him as hard as you can in the midsection..........you can't do s**t if you're trying to catch your breath. If he's jacked...............then a swift kick in the twig and berries. One of these is bound to give you time to lay in some good punches. Hope it doesn't come down to an acctual fight bro but if it does......hit first, hard and as many times as you can. Don't second guess, don't hesitate and don't say a word.

Hopefully he's all talk and no action. You know the saying; if you have to fight you've already lost". Good luck bro.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well three areas you want to focus all blows to, throat, groin, kneecaps. Hit him in the throat, he can't breathe, hit him in the groin, he goes down, kick him square on top of the knee cap, again he goes down. But the one I've done, especially when they're bigger is a direct head butt to the bridge of his nose followed by a swift upper cut to the groin, you can add a grabbing twisting motion to this to further intensify the pain, after this give him a knee to his face. I gaurantee when executed properly you'll walk away without a scratch and he'll be left laying on the ground with a mixture of blood and tears in his eyes. Of course while he's laying there it is customary to give him a few repeated blows to the face or midsection before exiting the area.

God I miss those days sometimes.

someday is offline Member
    Im gonna have to go with big T, when hes jabbin walk up and nail him in the throat...he'll drop like a 2 dollar whore on nickel beer night....and when hes on his knees take to punishin.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't worry about the size. I'm small, but I've been able to body slam guys who are 240 pounds. Its all about leverage and what's inside you. I say with big guys, the best thing to do is stay close and go for the throat, balls, eyes, nose.....SHOW NO FEAR.
    Take your screw out of your head and believe you cannot lose. But, If you do, You have my resect for even going through with it.

GOOD LUCK BRO

cb25 is offline Banned
    I know how you feel, man...fighting is never my choice...but, when it comes down to it, you have to protect yourself...my advice: don't swing large - most people who don't fight much try to take some huge swing from the side...before he has a chance to touch you, take a quick, hard shot straight at his throat...that should shut him up long enough for the shot to the nuts and some good hard knocks to the face.

Like everyone else said...move quickly and good luck bro - let us know...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    It´s a streetfight so remember there arent any rules. His bigger then you so kick him in the balls and dont start to wrestle with him, be agressive dont wait for him, attack. Good luck kid.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    In street fighting the best defense is a good offense. If you just keep coming at him there'll be nothing he can do really. Pretend you're the bigger guy and just let him have it. Give him the beating of his life and he'll never bother you again. Throat groin eyes et alia are good ideas.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    If you really want to make sure you win get some brass knuckles..... just dont mess him up 2 bad...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with most people that you should formulate a plan for your first couple of blows. Review it over and over again in your mind and then execute it. Don't wait to long to start it. If it doesn't work then remember some simple rules. Throw your punches about six inches below your target. adrenaline is going to cause you to punch high. Punch eight to ten inches past your target (in other words if you want to hit his face have your punch end at the back of his skull). Sit your ass down into your punches. Concentrate on keeping your balance and being able to throw two or three punch combonations. I assume you don't grapple which is unfortunate. Keep it simple, be aggressive, try to conserve energy, and remember to breath. Most of all try to keep your head and remain as calm as possible. If you don't want to fight don't. Life is to short.

I do grappel most of the time, what my goal is usually is to underhook the fuckers arms, (like Triple H in the pedigree) then i just repetitively knee them in the face. But since this guys bigger then me i think im gonna wear him down. Throat, balls, knee to the face, a few hard punches in his fu**in mouth, then get his ass up and do my underhookin strategy. Hopefully itll all go well...Thanks guys, ill let ya know how it goes.

hey man bring a buddy so he can take some pictures of you whipping that motherfuckers ass..........you can do it bro dont be scared......do it for all of us lil guys

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    hey man bring a buddy so he can take some pictures of you whipping that motherfuckers ass..........you can do it bro dont be scared......do it for all of us lil guys
    Hey when your curb stomping that BIATCH!!! yell "YOUR LUCKY IT AINT BIGOL' STOMPING YOUR ASS!!!"

Cleaner13 is offline Junior Member
    one move that one of my friends taught me supposedly its very harmful

but I was told to cup my hands and slam them over the guys ears at the same time

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Well three areas you want to focus all blows to, throat, groin, kneecaps. Hit him in the throat, he can't breathe, hit him in the groin, he goes down, kick him square on top of the knee cap, again he goes down. But the one I've done, especially when they're bigger is a direct head butt to the bridge of his nose followed by a swift upper cut to the groin, you can add a grabbing twisting motion to this to further intensify the pain, after this give him a knee to his face. I gaurantee when executed properly you'll walk away without a scratch and he'll be left laying on the ground with a mixture of blood and tears in his eyes. Of course while he's laying there it is customary to give him a few repeated blows to the face or midsection before exiting the area.

God I miss those days sometimes.
    lol ,perfect advice!I miss those days too. DB

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    wow never knew AR had so many former prized fighters in the crowd. I'm sure if we all shared our fighting stories in a post, the thread would reach epic proportions, lol.

Wonder what happened to hoss. Hopefully he didn't hurt the kid too badly by punching him in his jugular. I got my money on the kid!

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    wow never knew AR had so many former prized fighters in the crowd. I'm sure if we all shared our fighting stories in a post, the thread would reach epic proportions, lol.

Wonder what happened to hoss. Hopefully he didn't hurt the kid too badly by punching him in his jugular. I got my money on the kid!
    hell yeah bro...with all of us backing him.......how could he lose.........put me down for fifty

the_rebirth is offline Member
    do what i do, when u see him (who ur subbosed to fight) and just run up and attack, dont talk because thiers no reason in doin so.. just go nuts... thiers no rules in fighting.. have fun.. get pictures too!!!

stankwonder is offline New Member

Lightbulb

play defense chin tucked eyes foward look at his chest and when he comes in range kick him in the balls then start punching him wherever as much as humanly possible until he can't hit back, or throw a brick at his head.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Grab one of those minature baseball bats and just take his fat ass out...

Is this a Jr High or high school fight?

Okay guys....Two things happend today. I beat the hell out of the fat fucker. I punched him in the throat and he made a weird choking/breathing noise...I thought he was gonna die so i got a lil scared (dont wanna be charged with murder) . Then he started to throw a punch but before he did i kicked him in the nuts twice, then he fell to his knees, i kicked him in his face. Then I just hit him in the face a few times and kicked the shit out of him and left. It felt good to beat someone 80 pounds heavier and 5 inches taller then me....lol. But the bad thing is this, no i didnt get suspended. But while i was at the gym warming up on incline (125, 10 times) i can usually do 155 4-6 times. Well 6 months ago my shoulder popped outta place, all the ligaments were torn apart. Today, it popped outta place on my 6th rep of 125 pounds. Just for a few seconds though...they had no slings big enough to fit me so they made one out of a gym towel, which i am wearing now...I think i just stretched a ligament on accident long enough for it to pop out of place a few seconds then it popped back in . The doc said that next time it happend, surgery and 6 months of physical therapy but last time the ligaments were RIPPED APART! This time i think one just stretched...So im sitting here now, with an okay feeling arm, wondering if its okay to go back to the gym a couple weeks, or if i should go to the doctor and face the news ....what do you guys think??? Pray to God that i can still lift, I'll be doing that. Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Okay guys....Two things happend today. I beat the hell out of the fat fucker. I punched him in the throat and he made a weird choking/breathing noise...I thought he was gonna die so i got a lil scared (dont wanna be charged with murder) . Then he started to throw a punch but before he did i kicked him in the nuts twice, then he fell to his knees, i kicked him in his face. Then I just hit him in the face a few times and kicked the shit out of him and left. It felt good to beat someone 80 pounds heavier and 5 inches taller then me....lol. But the bad thing is this, no i didnt get suspended. But while i was at the gym warming up on incline (125, 10 times) i can usually do 155 4-6 times. Well 6 months ago my shoulder popped outta place, all the ligaments were torn apart. Today, it popped outta place on my 6th rep of 125 pounds. Just for a few seconds though...they had no slings big enough to fit me so they made one out of a gym towel, which i am wearing now...I think i just stretched a ligament on accident long enough for it to pop out of place a few seconds then it popped back in . The doc said that next time it happend, surgery and 6 months of physical therapy but last time the ligaments were RIPPED APART! This time i think one just stretched...So im sitting here now, with an okay feeling arm, wondering if its okay to go back to the gym a couple weeks, or if i should go to the doctor and face the news ....what do you guys think??? Pray to God that i can still lift, I'll be doing that. Thanks...

Damn, you got in a school fight and still worked out....thats some dedication for your ass........but I like it...............congrats you must feel like your the king of the world.............This Bud's for you

Arthur B this is a highschool fight man, lol Im a 16 year old sophomore

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Whatever you do don't hesitate. Seconds count, and in the second that he's talking shit you could end the fight with a few swift blows.

Im still worried about my shoulder though...I mean im afraid I wont be able to lift anymore, cause the doc said next time it was out i was done for good in any sports...Does anyone have a good idea of what might happen, I mean do you think i'll still be able to lift? Hell im gonna start a poll on this...lol

cb25 is offline Banned
    Nice!

In all seriousness...hope your shoulder turns out alright...but it was definitely good to hear how the fight went...wish i could give you advice on the shoulder tho...all i can say is go see a doc - better to get it checked out and get the professional opinion than risk doing more damage...good luck!

bigal81 is offline New Member
    bdtr

Location: No really... thats actually my face, damn jaundice! If you don't know how to fight, then play dirty.

Fishhook
    Eye grouge
    Headbutt
    brass knuckle dental plan
    bite

oh and if you got the money.... you can hire me as your body guard.

Good one bdtr.thats some funny shit

Hey hoss dont let that pussy scare you..if was really bad he would of done something the first time. Next time you see him call him out and whoop that ass

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    My daughter had a problem with her arm dislocating when she was little. After that, the darn thing would dislocate if you looked at it too hard. It took a few years for it to set and stop popping out of place. I would say to see your doctor so he can take a couple xrays. Worst case, you may have to lay off of anything using the shoulder for a couple years until your joints set more. You're young, so you should be able to grow out of it, because your bones and joints haven't set yet. My daughter now does all kinds of things like gymnastics, and hasn't dislocated her arm in years.

YEARS?!!!! Oh God...I hope not bro, I REALLY hope not. I've made alotta progress and I just wanna heal fast, but then again we all do...A couple of years, or even a few would be torture to wait that long to lift again. But never being able to lift again would be hell on earth man...Thanks guys, and i'll be sure to get it checked out DBarcello. Thanks for the advice.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    do some tests on your arm. lift it out in front of you and have someone push down while you resist. Does that hurt? Now try to the side. Does that hurt? Now take a light dumbell and do an arnold press. Does that hurt? Try to touch the shoulder blade on the opposite arm by reaching around in front of your neck. Does that hurt? take the same small weight, like, 5 lbs, and extend it out to the side like you're at the bottome of a mil press rep. rotate your arm down. Does that hurt? now back up. does that? next have someone pull on it lightly. If you pass all these with no pain you're ok.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information