Nixter is offline Associate Member

I was doing so well!!!

Damnit!! I have 3 weeks left in my cycle and I've been doing really well. I've been eating right, avoiding alcohol, drugs, etc. Now twice in the last week I've found myself in the company of young hotties who want to do E and G and fool around all night. I don't care how much self control you have, If you saw these girls...well.... game over.

Oh well, I guess it's not THAT bad. I mean it's a cutting cycle and on the couple 'recovery' days I've had I've lived on protein shakes.

I mean hell, this is after all part of the reason many of us DO this shit... so we can score with hotties! hehe

Nothing like drugged up chicks with a hunger for cock.

Nixter.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    Damnit!! I have 3 weeks left in my cycle and I've been doing really well. I've been eating right, avoiding alcohol, drugs, etc. Now twice in the last week I've found myself in the company of young hotties who want to do E and G and fool around all night. I don't care how much self control you have, If you saw these girls...well.... game over.

Oh well, I guess it's not THAT bad. I mean it's a cutting cycle and on the couple 'recovery' days I've had I've lived on protein shakes.

I mean hell, this is after all part of the reason many of us DO this shit... so we can score with hotties! hehe

Nothing like drugged up chicks with a hunger for cock.

Nixter.

hmmmmmm..........i used to party every single weekend.........you name it......

then i started to realize the ially E......whdamage i was doing to my body.........especich will set you back a good 3-4 days........yeh, of course you have a crazy friday and saturday night.......but then on monday i would be so depressed because i had no energy or strenght for the gym.....i would be weak as hell.........all you want to do is sleep away the next 2 days when coming down......not good

then when everyone was like well how bad do u want this....is the partying worth your time in the gym?!!?..........well it wasnt so.......i realized..........i mean i still party more then average......but no where new the way i was...........you will realize.........

but espeically during a cycle = no good........ but i dont know it depends how important the "drugged up chicks with a hunger for cock" is to you?......i guess.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I don't think G will hurt you too much, but E is neurotoxic. And its not like drinking a beer. Be careful with the use of that stuff bro.

On another note, congrats on the new level you've reached in your recreational pursuits. Two chicks (I'll take your word that they are indeed hot) is a milestone few will ever see. You bastard.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i totally agree w/ danielle

but you have to throw down from time to time or you'll go crazy.i don't party 3-4 nights a week anymore either.too counterproductive, but i do it now all out pills and all that good stuff like twice a month now.that's what i've limited myself too.i'll go out a few times a week, but nothing hardcore, just chillin at a lounge.saturdays this winer are going to be reserved eoweekend for factory though. i need it to stay sane from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    saturdays this winer are going to be reserved eoweekend for factory though. i need it to stay sane from time to time

errrrrr.....Factory is going downhill now..............of course i still have a good time but the crowd sucks big time these days.......really got trashy...not like it used to be
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

oh that's what i've heard, but i still do it

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    errrrrr.....Factory is going downhill now..............of course i still have a good time but the crowd sucks big time these days.......really got trashy...not like it used to be
    i do the suade, lot, all that other shit, but i still have to go there.i heard it's gotten to the point where it's just a mess of a crowd, but i still do it.

i do the suade, lot, all that other shit, but i still have to go there.i heard it's gotten to the point where it's just a mess of a crowd, but i still do it.

the suade?.................yes, Suede and Sessa are definlity a good time.......but yeh, factory is a total mess of a crowd.........people just wear whatever the hell they want now......used to be a good looking cword but oh wellllll

my friend owns suade,haha, w/ 3 guys he went to yale w/

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    the suade?.................yes, Suede and Sessa are definlity a good time.......but yeh, factory is a total mess of a crowd.........people just wear whatever the hell they want now......used to be a good looking cword but oh wellllll
    and i actually use to bartend at sess when it was twirl back in 2001,haha.weird.good old 208 w.23rd oh yeah i heard people are in there in fuckign jeans and shit?!!suade actually use to be the old gay club BLU until they bought it and id MAJOR renovations to it.you should have seen what a fuckign dive it was before it was suade.do you go to suade?

and i actually use to bartend at sess when it was twirl back in 2001,haha.weird.good old 208 w.23rd oh yeah i heard people are in there in fuckign jeans and shit?!!suade actually use to be the old gay club BLU until they bought it and id MAJOR renovations to it.you should have seen what a fuckign dive it was before it was suade.do you go to suade?
    Jeans?............lol.....no way...jeans are too nice for factory.......i'm talking about sweatpants, t-shirts and sneakers........yes, i've been to Suede a couple times..........and actually went to Sessa last saturday night

Thread Information