symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Wink You are all jealous of me and you know it ;)

You know you are. Because right now I have the biggest -and i mean biggest- strip steak on the grill. Oh yeah Got it seasoned with the ol' Tony Chachere's original creole seasoning. Got my case of XX brew with a few fresh cut lime chunks that make your mouth water just by looking at them. oh baby this is gonna be one fine dinner. To top it off I have a humongous baked potatoe just waiting for me. And you know I got all the toppings. bacon bits, cheese, butter, some sourcream, and a few chives. I always look forward to nights when I have time to cook steak or chicken on the grill

This is going to be the last beer I have in a while as I will be starting my var soon. So heres to my dinner tonight

peace

ps. WooHOo Steak!!!!!!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    You know you are. Because right now I have the biggest -and i mean biggest- strip steak on the grill. Oh yeah Got it seasoned with the ol' Tony Chachere's original creole seasoning. Got my case of XX brew with a few fresh cut lime chunks that make your mouth water just by looking at them. oh baby this is gonna be one fine dinner. To top it off I have a humongous baked potatoe just waiting for me. And you know I got all the toppings. bacon bits, cheese, butter, some sourcream, and a few chives. I always look forward to nights when I have time to cook steak or chicken on the grill

This is going to be the last beer I have in a while as I will be starting my var soon. So heres to my dinner tonight

peace

ps. WooHOo Steak!!!!!!!
    Damn bro Sounds truely Scrumptous.........enjoy...........I just had some grilled chicken w/pasta and a light pesto sauce

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Alright, Im comin over! You lucky SOB, i just choked down 4 nasty talapia fillets (Dry).

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I hate you

I just had 10 egg whites, 5 pc of turkey bacon, and some oatmeal

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    6 oz. albacore tuna, baked beans, and a large salad for me......damn a steak would be good.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    So jealous. I was at the dining hall tonight. They had some sort of steak salad. I asked just for the steak, and the guy got all in my face about eating greens. The night before, he said something similar and only let me have 2 salmon steaks. Had to send my girlfriend up to get me more.

cb25 is offline Banned
    You're killing me with the steak talk man...i'm sitting in class drooling 'cause all i had this morning was oatmeal and a protein shake...mmmm steak...

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Well I'm reading this and it's lunch time here here in Purgatory...
    I just ate half a huge london broil (my wife cooked last night), and will be chowin' down on a big potato with olive oil...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Well I'm reading this and it's lunch time here here in Purgatory...
    I just ate half a huge london broil (my wife cooked last night), and will be chowin' down on a big potato with olive oil...
    You suck too

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    mmmmmm... steak....

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought I was jealous of you regardless of what you ate. YOU ARE MY IDLE

Shhhh. Dont tell anyone I told you that. It will ruin my rep

peam is offline Suspended
    symatech... I haven't eaten all day.... actually haven't eaten all week (been sick) and what you said even makes ME hungry

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Alright, Im comin over! You lucky SOB, i just choked down 4 nasty talapia fillets (Dry).

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I'm not a fan of Tony C's on my steak - usually just my burgers. For the steak, it's just soaked in a ton of Worsethaeraesfadslfajdsfa or however you spell it. Let it marinate in that for the day in the fridge - don't forget to poke holes / aerate with your fork. I love the meat taste, so I try not to take away from it too much.

And to add on to this.....I once bought a 2 inch thick - yes, you read that right 2 inches - sirloin and cooked it. Had the butcher specially slice it and it was like 27 bucks. Was a little too much for me but it lasted a while. Haha. After I saw it and realized how thick 2 inches was I wanted to give it back or put it somewhere, but you can't really hide a steak that big.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I feel the oatmeal growing in my mouth reading this this
    Hope you enjoyed your meal symatech.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    OHH SHIT!!!! GUESS WHAT BROS IT'S RETURN OF THE STRIP STEAK PART DEUCE (II) Thats right. Got the day off of work. So im gettin ready to fire up the grill and put another steak on. Got my baked potato ready to go at a moments notice!!! hellz yeah! This is the last steak I have unfortunately and I have no $ to get more because I already went grocery shopping. Funny how priorities change. Used to be my $ went to weed. Now it goes to food, and more food. and some pinz too ahh its all good. peace

hoss827 is offline Banned
    fuck you fucking vain mother fucker. lol. You get to eat the greatest steak in the world while im stuck with pre-chewed and tasteless shit! I didnt mean fuck you either, i just mean you're lucky for gettin that steak and YES I AM JEALOUS OF YOU!!! :lol

Thread Information