BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

Stop Having Babies

Man It Pisses Me Off These Fucking Christian Help Channels Tellin Me To Give My Money To A Country With People Who Are All Infected With Aids, But Still Have Babies Just So That They Will Starve And Die Of Aids Too.

Why Don't They Invest In Their Own Country (this One Is U.s.a) We Have Plenty Of Children Here Starving And Living In Poverty. I Would Rather Spend My Quarter On A Damn Newspaper Then Feed Their Kids.

I Typed This In All Caps, But As You Can Tell Once I Post It, It's Automatically Changed. Hmmm Now I Can't Yell As Loud As I Like.

And Notice How The First Letter Of Each Word Is Still In Caps. When Did This Happen? Has Anybody Else Noticed This?

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    Big Mike for president!!!

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member

don't want to be president, not trying to be funny. I was just getting this off my chest.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    well have some sympathy bro, the kids are innocent, hell maybe the parents are even innocent... who knows...
    why would someone even think of a "Save the dolohins" campaign if not for compassionate people in this world who believes in helping?

thats where we remember the greatness in mother theresa
    Last edited by n0_Genetics; 10-05-2003 at 10:57 AM.

Romulus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    don't want to be president, not trying to be funny. I was just getting this off my chest.
    Must say that as a person living in Africa, I kind of agree with you (I presume that must be the continent you are talking about, as you dont specify)

It is however a high and mighty approach to take if you have never witnessed the suffering of some of these children, who really were not asked if they wanted to be here in the first place.

What does however piss me off is the fact that some of these countries can diss the US just after receiving there latest aid package, without which their citizens would not survive.

Anyway, enough politics, back to bodybuilding !!

Peace!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    What productive part do they play in the world? None. Other than your random hemoragic fever or other disease brought to the USA. I honestly could care less about starving kids in Africa, we have starving kids here that need to be taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    What productive part do they play in the world? None. Other than your random hemoragic fever or other disease brought to the USA. I honestly could care less about starving kids in Africa, we have starving kids here that need to be taken care of.
    I could not have said it better myself.

Romulus i don't see anything "high and mighty" about it. I am i citizen of the united states, and of the world, but why should i take money out of my pocket to give to your country. I have to wonder how much of my money would actually make it over there and be used for "food".

Hell i say they should use all the money they get from donations for growing rubber trees so that they can make condoms.

No_Genetics i do have compassion for the kids. Especially when they are starving, but i will not let my emotions dictate my actions. We have plenty of starving children here too.

I have a 2 yr old so i can really sympathise, but still say ours should come first

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Man It Pisses Me Off These Fucking Christian Help Channels Tellin Me To Give My Money To A Country With People Who Are All Infected With Aids, But Still Have Babies Just So That They Will Starve And Die Of Aids Too.

Why Don't They Invest In Their Own Country (this One Is U.s.a) We Have Plenty Of Children Here Starving And Living In Poverty. I Would Rather Spend My Quarter On A Damn Newspaper Then Feed Their Kids.
    =======

Kinda reminds me of Scrooge in Dicken's Christmas Carol: "Better they should die and reduce the surplus population!"
    I suppose there are a few different ways to look at this situation . . . I don't have a horse in this race, so I ain't rootin' for any particular one.
    You could say that, yah, the people of each country have the responsibility to look after their own interests, and if they want to improve their lot, they better come up with a plan.
    Or, you could say that we humans have an obligation to help the poor, the sick, the downtrodden.
    From a philosophical materialist view, Scrooge was right. Bah Humbug!
    From a compassionate view, it's immoral to ignore those in need.
    Sometimes you hear the view that God expects us to be charitable, and He'll get ya if you aren't.

Seems to me that the common-sense answer is to keep the babies from being conceived in the first place, which would probably require some sort of government family planning program. But some US politicians have ended foreign aid going for any sort of family plannning programs over the last decade or so . . .
    So . . . it seems the AIDS babies are pretty well screwed, and I expect nothing substantial will be done about it, other than TV appeals for charity for the kids. The Christian Help programs would do a lot more good if they did things to prevent conception from occurring in the first place. Unfortunately, it's against some religous values to do so . . .
    So . . . yep, the kids are pretty well screwed.
    --Tock

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    USA before other countries. End of story.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    USA before other countries. End of story.
    exactly

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Just kill half of them and feed them to the other half....Problem solved.

manijak is offline Associate Member
    well it's ok to help other people , but places like kenya where 90% of people have AIDS , I say free mandatory vasectomy for all....

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

everywhere you look

it seems like more and more degenerate are banging and making kids. single moms everywhere from fucking deadbeats who take off. tv they are everywhere crying about how hard it is to be a single parent(umm sweetheart stop fuckign losers and getting pregnant at 16!!!).case in point, i interview this guy for a trainer position at my gym.i offer him $15 an hour to sit on his ass floortime, $30 an hr to train, and even offered to let him train outside people for extra $$ since the guy tells me he is in tough spot financially.he ask, "can i have benefits also!"i'm like, "well we don't offer that to trainers"
    "WELL I NEED THEM BECAUSE I HAVE FOUR(FUCKING) KIDS!", HE SAYS!!!!

JACKASS!!STOP FUCKING IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD YOUR KIDS BENEFITS YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!!

needless to say he pissed me off so he wasn't hired.

people making babies and fucking the hardworking taxpayers are everywhere!!!!!!!

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    it seems like more and more degenerate are banging and making kids. single moms everywhere from fucking deadbeats who take off. tv they are everywhere crying about how hard it is to be a single parent(umm sweetheart stop fuckign losers and getting pregnant at 16!!!).case in point, i interview this guy for a trainer position at my gym.i offer him $15 an hour to sit on his ass floortime, $30 an hr to train, and even offered to let him train outside people for extra $$ since the guy tells me he is in tough spot financially.he ask, "can i have benefits also!"i'm like, "well we don't offer that to trainers"
    "WELL I NEED THEM BECAUSE I HAVE FOUR(FUCKING) KIDS!", HE SAYS!!!!

JACKASS!!STOP FUCKING IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD YOUR KIDS BENEFITS YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!!

needless to say he pissed me off so he wasn't hired.

people making babies and fucking the hardworking taxpayers are everywhere!!!!!!!
    I woulda told him "Want benefits? heres your fucking benefit! The benefit OF LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

People like that deserve to be castrated. If you have more than two kids outside a marriage (Unless it's with a g/f) you need to learn how to use a rubber.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    I woulda told him "Want benefits? heres your fucking benefit! The benefit OF LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

lol . . . you guys are funny . . . lol
    --Tock

im very happy to say that i have 1 kid

Thread Information