Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

all i think about is fucking

ok, i've been fuckign these two girls for the past like two months every weekend.when i'm not fucking them during the week, i'm out picking up new girls to throw in the rotation!this is a serious post and i'm not joking on this one.i think i have serious problems!!i use to be like this my whole life.just banging chicks and throwing them away or keeping them in the call log for random encounters. i decided like a year ago i need to chill abit so i don't wind up dying.i never wear protection.haven't in 10 years.now it's like i'm back to my old selfdestructive self!!all i do now is party and fuck around.i have gone so far, and don't think i'm a freak, as to discuss this w/ my family because i really think i have something wrong w/ me.it's like a compulsion that has come back to haunt me!now i'm in the midst of getting back together w/ my ex gf who i have been w/ and cheated on every weekend for 10 years.so i swore off banging random chicks to myself to be on the str8 and narrow w/ her, but i honestly don't think i can be good ever.i'm being 100% serious about this thread.
    is anyone else like this?i'm beginning to think i should either just live this lifestyle that i have been since like 15 (since i'm assuming this is who i am) or get some help because this is crazy.i sincerly thought over the past year w/ my new business venture and all that that i was over all this, but alas i return to my old self.
    does anyone understand any of this?it's driving me crazy!!!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    sometimes i get in that mood. where all i want to do is fuck a chick. i'll say anything, take anything. and that's where it gets bad. it's like i get so fuckin horny i'll go pick up a slump buster on purpose. i have no shame when my dick is leading me around. really don't know what it's due to - lack of attention i guess. i don't even keep the girls names in my phone book. i never see them again thank goodness because afterwards i feel guilty of bangin some ugly chick just because i wanted to get my rocks off.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Party boy you are not alone, i myself am not like that, but my brother is or should i say was, he has turned to christianity to try to change his ways, but his problems go just as deeep if not deeper then that. He used to always try to talk to me about this, but i guess i didn't understand. He would was even fucking his buddys girls and trying to justify it by saying it's their fault, which it is, but he was the one talking them into it. I don't understand, but im sure my bro would. He thought he had issues too.

this is what's even more fucked up

now that i have this gym, i have been picking up girls at my gym!!i have not slept w/ or even taken them anywhere yet because i know i'll fuck them and never talk to them again making my business a disater if word spreads that this is how i am w/ girls.i just talked to one of our aerobics instructors like 15 mins ago who asked me to go out w/ her tonight.i knwo i'll fuck her and it will be bad news.i just keep staying no to all these chicks but take their #'s so one of these nights i can bang them when my judgement is off!holy shit i think i'm crazy again.what is the worst that can happen is my thinking.i've lived liek this for this long, why not continue.i keep trying to justify all this using of women like , they're asking for it, so i'm just giving it to them.am i wrong?

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Partyboy......The fact of the matter is that you, and I, and a ton of other guys out there are like this.

Plain and simple (as a good friend told me) women will be the downfall of us. Its not that we're sick ort need some therapy (therapy is for loons, anyways) its just that we love women in every form and shape. I just recently became single and I am back to that exact lifestyle. I sleep with everything that I can. Co-workers (a no no) friends of friends.....etc...

Nothing wrong with it if you accept it.

Try to deal with it as best as possible...... But its the person that you are and thats that!

L8

Party you are crazy, to justify your banging these hos you tell yourself they deserve it. What happens when you get aids, or genital warts. Then your dick is gonna be a poisoned frog. What bitch is gonna want a nasty dick like that. Then you will be avoiding blowjobs because you dick looks like a fucking horny toad. Dude fix this shit before it fixes you

Dr phill

oh i know bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Party you are crazy, to justify your banging these hos you tell yourself they deserve it. What happens when you get aids, or genital warts. Then your dick is gonna be a poisoned frog. What bitch is gonna want a nasty dick like that. Then you will be avoiding blowjobs because you dick looks like a fucking horny toad. Dude fix this shit before it fixes you

Dr phill
    i thank god i have never had anything in all these years!!!i actually tell girls i don't have condoms when i do just because i don't wanna wear them.i promised myself this summer i would bang one chicks wo/ a condom.failed miserably in that attempt.i swear last week, i told myself, "ok this fall in winter at factory...you have to wear a condom!!!"ok thats it.i'm fucked up.my own friends and my sister tell me i'm fucked up w/ all the shit i do too.i must stop.i don't want something fucked up to happen to make me stop.i just have to be responsible.i'll just keep fucking girls, but i will have to wear a condom.

Party i don't think a whole lot of guys know where you are coming from, sure alot will pretend to just to think that they are kewl, but in truth not alot do. Most guys love pussy,that's a fact. But if you are anything like my bro(crazy) then you do tell yourself that these women deserve what they get and why not give it to them. Well my brother what happens when you get the wrong woman with the exact same phylosophy as you, except she has aids or something like that, a hair piece, or all the above. Your ass is gonna be hating life because now your cock is a fucking poision dart. This will prolly piss you off even more, would you knowing give a woman a hair piece or warts, or even worse aids. Tough love man. No babys here go see a fucking sex therapist and explain you whole deal with sex and maybe you even have some issues with women which makes you think you have it with sex, im not a fucking doctor so i don't know, but whatever it is good luck. Don't fuck up your business that's for sure.

peace out

Dude i caught clamitia from a girl i "thought" could never have a std. What a fuckign moron i was.

Party it's easy to tell yourself not to wear a condom especially after all the women you have already been with and lucked out on, but all it takes is one to catch you. Just one. You won't know who she is either because by the time you find out you have already been with 20 girls and now they too are infected with whatever you got.

It's hard to break yourself of old habits. But in all fairness, to you it's only 50% your fault the other 50% is hers.

i know what you're saying bro

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Party it's easy to tell yourself not to wear a condom especially after all the women you have already been with and lucked out on, but all it takes is one to catch you. Just one. You won't know who she is either because by the time you find out you have already been with 20 girls and now they too are infected with whatever you got.

It's hard to break yourself of old habits. But in all fairness, to you it's only 50% your fault the other 50% is hers.

all good points and taken well.i just have to learn to be more responsible.my friends use to always say the same thing, "what if you give something to someone you love?".i'm gonna work on cutting this shit out.i don't think i'm ready to go anywhere yet.little too young to move on

mass junkie is offline banned
    Bro its allright to be a free spirit....just take precautions......its only in your best intrest to wear condoms .....I really dont believe that you can take so much pride in yourself to look the way you do on the outside and neglect the inside...........I know its easier said than done.....condoms suck...trust me..........everyone knows that.......but at least it gives you some peace of mind knowing that your taking a step in the right direction.........but other than that......fuck on!!!!!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Besides the fact you could die from unsafe sex what about your mental well being Party? What's wrong with seeing a doctor about this? I'm talking about a sex doctor (sorry to stupid to know what their title is) or a psychologist. Sounds to me that you feel you have a problem, albeit most bros would love to have that problem (but if their anything like me ugly holds them back), and you recognize it as such. Have you considered talking t a professional?

like 3 years ago i was gonna go to the doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Besides the fact you could die from unsafe sex what about your mental well being Party? What's wrong with seeing a doctor about this? I'm talking about a sex doctor (sorry to stupid to know what their title is) or a psychologist. Sounds to me that you feel you have a problem, albeit most bros would love to have that problem (but if their anything like me ugly holds them back), and you recognize it as such. Have you considered talking t a professional?
    my mother of all peopel suggested someone to me that a friend of hers had seen.i know i have some weird thing w/ women. i just like knowing that i can have them and then discarding them.it's weird.can't really explain it.i fuck girls who throw themselves at me because i think of them as whores so i treat them as such. then the girls that like to play games and try to hold out, i fuck in time just to prove to them that i could have had them all along.then i diss them.fucking weird.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    my mother of all peopel suggested someone to me that a friend of hers had seen.i know i have some weird thing w/ women. i just like knowing that i can have them and then discarding them.it's weird.can't really explain it.i fuck girls who throw themselves at me because i think of them as whores so i treat them as such. then the girls that like to play games and try to hold out, i fuck in time just to prove to them that i could have had them all along.then i diss them.fucking weird.
    party,I'm divorced 3 times Get my drift?It's cool bro,but nowadays you need to protect yourself.You never know what's learking in that hot,sweaty pussy. Besides we're men,it's our nature to spread our seed,some like to farm more than others.I'm 43.I envy you,you crazy bastard DB

don't envy me bull!

being a little younger than you(28, 29 in 3 weeks) just means more trouble. my social life revolves around shallow people doing each other for who they are, whet athey do, or what they have. i was just saying the other day, i can't imagine that when my parents were growing up that things were like this to this degree.christ, my mother and father got married and had me at 25 and 30 respectively.all i wanna do is be single and fuck around.this cannot possibly lead to a promising future!!!
    if i meet a girl and don't fuck her immediately i never talk to her again.if i do fuck her the same night, i think of her as a whore and never want to see her again!!!issues i have

being a little younger than you(28, 29 in 3 weeks) just means more trouble. my social life revolves around shallow people doing each other for who they are, whet athey do, or what they have. i was just saying the other day, i can't imagine that when my parents were growing up that things were like this to this degree.christ, my mother and father got married and had me at 25 and 30 respectively.all i wanna do is be single and fuck around.this cannot possibly lead to a promising future!!!
    if i meet a girl and don't fuck her immediately i never talk to her again.if i do fuck her the same night, i think of her as a whore and never want to see her again!!!issues i have
    party,I grew up in Brooklyn during the heavy disco scene.I know all about the shallow,drugged up HO's.I think you'll calm down with age.I can see your concern,but I look at your age and I was doing the same exact thing.You are not alone!But I undrestand the feelings your having,went through the same type of thought pattern.But with age learned I'm a HO and accepted it.At my age it's just a little harder to do what your doing,I have to talk to them to much.I hate talking all the stupid bullshit to them.Let's just fuck and get it over with DB

oh fuck talking!

"where do you live?""what do you do?""what's your name?"bitch shut the fuck up!!
    if i wanna talk i can stay home and use the phone

"where do you live?""what do you do?""what's your name?"bitch shut the fuck up!!
    if i wanna talk i can stay home and use the phone
    Right on bro! DB

Party maybe one day you will meet a chick that you think is not only hot but a kewl person to be around, one that you can call a real friend, not one of those fake ass bitches either. Know what im saying.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I was like this up until my wedding day. I never dated a woman that I didn't cheat on. I really only consider marriage a life time commitment so to me it wasn't really cheating. I know I'm an addict and being that my wife is a prude bitch staying faithfully isn't always easy. It takes a lot of self control. Being I've seen how hard you diet, I know you can have that self control if you want it. I'm on my 7th year. I get a lot of eye candy trying to temped me and have had a lot of offers but I've made it thus far.

The only difference is I used a rubber. Your just plain self destructive not bro. You really need to start protecting yourself man. These scandalous little things you like to pick up could give you something you'll never be able to get rid of. Be safe bro.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Bro I was like this up until my wedding day. I never dated a woman that I didn't cheat on. I really only consider marriage a life time commitment so to me it wasn't really cheating. I know I'm an addict and being that my wife is a prude bitch staying faithfully isn't always easy. It takes a lot of self control. Being I've seen how hard you diet, I know you can have that self control if you want it. I'm on my 7th year. I get a lot of eye candy trying to temped me and have had a lot of offers but I've made it thus far.

The only difference is I used a rubber. Your just plain self destructive not bro. You really need to start protecting yourself man. These scandalous little things you like to pick up could give you something you'll never be able to get rid of. Be safe bro.
    Your a good man Ron,I'm very self discplined,accept when it comes to putang.I do agree he needs a wetsuit. Db

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Your a good man Ron,I'm very self discplined,accept when it comes to putang.I do agree he needs a wetsuit. Db
    LOL I thought you wrote "WEBSITE" at first.... no websuit.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    LOL I thought you wrote "WEBSITE" at first.... no websuit.
    Hey big,all that ink might be affecting your eyesight DB

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Hey big,all that ink might be affecting your eyesight DB
    ya first it was bigmikes wife in the "bathroom" and now this... good thing this is may last workday for the mornings

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    ya first it was bigmikes wife in the "bathroom" and now this... good thing this is may last workday for the mornings
    can't wait to see bigmikes reply DB

BlocRoc is offline Member
    This is beginning to sound like a Brett Easton Ellis book!

I love pussy, but the condom thing is a bit out there!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    party - you got to get some help - you have a major problem, and it really doesnt have anything to do with sex - that is only how you are acting on it - most guys want some most of the time - but what you are doing is self destructive and your view of women is severely warped - and it also means that NONE of them will ever be really intimate with you and you can never be with them - a lonely life, dude. Get some counseling and find out what is driving you, its not healthy.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Sounds like you are having fun but as for the no-condom thing, you should really start doing the right thing for yourself on that one. Remember the condom is for your protection.....imagine you trying to dodge some ho who's five and a half months preggy with partyboyjunior. How you are sure you have no stds? Get tested regularly?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Cycleon has spoken! It's damn good advice too. I'd suggest you listen lest you get HIV or banned.

Endurance is offline Associate Member
    Whats up bro........Shit you have a problem for sure.....you are a single,built,heterosexual male. SHit man im with Ron on this one. I think everything will change once you tie the knot. As far as thinking about fucking...think.....do......enjoy. fuck as many girls as possible. fuck like billy blanks....double time that shit. 1 bitch 2 bitch 3 bitch whore! ANd as far as the protection....ive worn a condom 3 times since ive been having sex.....the first 3 and thats it. goddamn im stoned haha. pack that bowl party drop some cialis call both those bitches and murder that pussy!

Party you are unofficially banned untill you comply with the new rules.

Propalactic hehe

Party do you have any propalactics <---did is spell propalactic correctly?

banned? i can't seem to spell or i just don't remember how to.

anyhow maybe you need some propalactics

post 994

Well party i guess your out looking for propalactics, i myself just woke up. I was wanting some pussy earlier but my lady was not home, so i slapped on a condom and jerked off anyway. See bro who the fuck wears condoms jerking off well prolly alot of dudes. I just like to nice and clean it is, the same with pussy. I mean you gotta love that juice, but sometimes the only juice i want on my dick is my own. Im lazy sometimes you know how many times i walked to the towel closet with my dick still plugges in my girl so that my spew does not come out. Alot. I get tard and tard of that shit, so condoms are great for cleaning. I mean your dick is still gonna have your juice on it, but fuck it.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I need to wash my dick just reading this thread

lmfao @ LORD

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Party..Cycleon had some very good advice..At the risk of sounding like "Dr. Phil", you really do need professional help..You are exhibiting self destructive behavior and a total lack of self worth..You have an addiction and it is going to drive you straight to the grave..

This is very serious and you need to stop and take a long look at your life and the route you are taking..You have so much going for you and you are going to literally piss it away for a few moments of self gratification..In the ned, you are going ot see that it's not worth it..Don't get me wrong, i love women just as much as any man on earth..And I also used to be a little bit like you..Taking advantage of my charm and good looks to get into a girls pants and then never speaking to them again..Many times I was unable to even remember their names the next day..After some years and some growing up, I realized I had too damn much to live for and offer to this world and I certainly didn't want to spend my last years dying in a lonely hospital bed..

I think you should take an afternoon and spend a few hours visiting an AIDS clinic..Maybe even do a little volunteering there and get a hard look at what these people have to endure day in and day out..Believe me, it's not pretty and you are headed right into that direction..

I hope you are able to get some help and take the steps to get past this before it ends your life..Good luck..You are going to need a lot of courage to get beyond this issue..

Doc M

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Party..Cycleon had some very good advice..At the risk of sounding like "Dr. Phil", you really do need professional help..You are exhibiting self destructive behavior and a total lack of self worth..You have an addiction and it is going to drive you straight to the grave..

This is very serious and you need to stop and take a long look at your life and the route you are taking..You have so much going for you and you are going to literally piss it away for a few moments of self gratification..In the ned, you are going ot see that it's not worth it..Don't get me wrong, i love women just as much as any man on earth..And I also used to be a little bit like you..Taking advantage of my charm and good looks to get into a girls pants and then never speaking to them again..Many times I was unable to even remember their names the next day..After some years and some growing up, I realized I had too damn much to live for and offer to this world and I certainly didn't want to spend my last years dying in a lonely hospital bed..

I think you should take an afternoon and spend a few hours visiting an AIDS clinic..Maybe even do a little volunteering there and get a hard look at what these people have to endure day in and day out..Believe me, it's not pretty and you are headed right into that direction..

I hope you are able to get some help and take the steps to get past this before it ends your life..Good luck..You are going to need a lot of courage to get beyond this issue..

Doc M
    Party, listen to the Doc Bro, Ron, Cyc, and all the other quality Bro's who care. You know we always bullshitted about chicks in the past, but maybe its time to reel things in a bit. Sounds like things are getting outa hand. At the minimum, please where some protection. Peace and take care.

Frank

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    PBNYC my friend. Aside from the condom issue which has been beat to death in this thread.
    I have to agree with Cycleon. You need some help bro. I think you will find that what your doing isn't about sex at all. It is the outlet of your issues.

D

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    doode, all i read was the title to this thread and >nothing< else...and here is my response: welcome to the fucking club (no pun intended).

-- cb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information