Pheedno is offline Respected Member

HAHA, Four fried chickens, and a coke

Well, I'm in one of those, not gonna do shit modes today(I've spent 6 minutes writing this sentence) and even better, today is calorie load day. Usually reaching in the lower 3K(I'm cutting) but I think I'm reaching 4-5K+ because this evening, I'm a contestant in a Brazillion meat eating contest with a friend of mine. Yes, I'm cutting, but it's the little fellers B-day and I agreed to smoke him in this challenge.
    I'd request some support, but I feel it wont be a contest. I'm preparing for a 3-4hour feast here and my stomach has plenty of empty space.

It's all about the beef ladies and gentlemen, and I don't be messin round when the beef is free.

I'll phone if I need someones to rub my belly, but i don't plan on pulling a "Cool Hand Luke"

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good luck but let the poor guy win it is his b-day and all

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Get a couple of chickens in there for me..... and dont use a slop bucket for the aftermath

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Explain the Brazillian meat eating contest please, you lost me somewhere.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You suck!!!I'm dieting and that's the last thing I needed to read.I agree with Mud,let 'em win but by only a bite or 2. Db

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Nothing beats free food bro!!! Man oh man I'm so sick of dieting. Big R said it best with "diet is die with out the t" or something alongthose lines.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    You gotta watch out for those lil fellers. Has anyone seen that little japanese kid who always wins those eating contests? He put the Fridge to shame. I bet he doesn't weigh a buck fifty. Watch out Pheed!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Explain the Brazillian meat eating contest please, you lost me somewhere.

It's actually a Brazillion resteraunt that does this buffet of all kinds of meat. Waiters walk around with big skewers of meat and just slice it off when you want it. It's good as hell and I'm so gonna fuck up the garlic beef.

And as for all you guys telling me to let up because of his B-day........I say poppycock. I will ruin this guy, allthough I have seen him eat 7 jumbo jacks before in a sitting. I don't underestimate becasue of size, I'm aware. I just know I've already won before I sit down.

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    You gotta watch out for those lil fellers. Has anyone seen that little japanese kid who always wins those eating contests? He put the Fridge to shame. I bet he doesn't weigh a buck fifty. Watch out Pheed!

I've seen that guy. He's crazy. Sumbitch swallowed(no chewing) I don't know how many cows brains to win that comp on TV. Guy just jerks his head back and they go down his throat. The amount of Lbs he ingested cannot be safe to the health

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Yeah,the Nathan's hot dog contest.The kids amazing.He slaughters all those big boys.He trains all year to do that shit too.Can't believe he doesn't put on any wieght

I've actually heard of that place! We have an office around there and a couple of my guys from here have told me about it. When they told me about it I wanted to go. Both of these guys are like 6' 6" and put a hurtin on those guys for sure. Damn I wish I was going with you for sure.

Yeah don't cut him any slack............if he wants a good birthday then make him earn it. You could pick up the tab though.

The tab, and his pride are mine.

I'm preparing as we speak with a few hamburger patties and some beans. Cut carbs out after this and by the time we sit, I'll be screaming for sustenance. No carbs tonight, just meat

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Good luck bro! Show no mercy!

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    The tab, and his pride are mine.

I'm preparing as we speak with a few hamburger patties and some beans. Cut carbs out after this and by the time we sit, I'll be screaming for sustenance. No carbs tonight, just meat
    pre workout warm up huh.Eat a few lbs for me.

mass junkie is offline banned
    yeah we have a couple of those places down here as well called porcao...where they walk around with the skewers of meats......my fav is the filet mignow wrapped in bacon..............now im hungry again

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    yeah we have a couple of those places down here as well called porcao...where they walk around with the skewers of meats......my fav is the filet mignow wrapped in bacon..............now im hungry again
    A few years back when I lived in Miami,that was the hot trend on S beach.

I was shamed!

It was a battle I tell you. We sat down at 8:00pm and began almost immediately. The lamb chops, filet mignon, garlic beef, and parmesian chicken were the meats of choice.
    I ended up zoning out the entire time to forget about the stomach expansion; which kind of freaked out a buddy of mine's date whom I had never met. I'd be a little concerned too if a guy I'd just met was stuffing wads of meat down his throat with his eyes rolling back into his head.
    The eating went on untill a little after 10 and was close the whole way, but just as I was about to fill another plate, I felt a pop down below. I at first panicked, thinking I might have accumulated so much pressure that a hernia developed, but when I peaked below, I saw it was only a button from my freshly pressed slacks which were poorly chosen as they did not allow a fluctuation to the degree that was needed. I bought the pants when I was 35Lbs lighter than I am now, which brought an uncontrolable feeling of joy as they still fit perfect, thus reassuring me that my quest for my perfect body is well on it's way; but I digress.

When the button popped, it was a psycological ass whipping, which ruined my enthusiasm. At that point, I decided to cut my losses and haul some serious fat ass to the bathroom to relieve myself of pains that accumulated during this unfortunate experience.

I of course demanded a rematch so that I might sit with looser pants. The rematch was offered and I will be taking part as soon as another bulking phase in my cycle comes up.
    BT, I'll need to borrow your hammer pants bro, the ones with the elastic everything.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Better luck next time. It's all about preperation bro..... I hope you plan a little better for the rematch, sweat pants bro.... sweat pants.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    This thread makes me sooo hungry.

Well Pheed, you fought the good fight. I told you not to underestimate the little guy. At least you got a rematch. Please Hammer, don't hurt 'em!

jersey juice is offline Member
    It was Brazilian? In Jersey we have the Portuguese Restraunts and it's call the Rodizio (sp) we call it the meat of the month club LOL! I've never made it through the whole thing yet, even while bulking....

Pheedno............hang your head in shame bro. And you went unprepared (no MChammer pants)? I'm shocked! Sad, sad day indeed bros.

Well bro,at least you were honest with your loss.Thought you would win though.Title the next fight"Rumble in the Jungle".

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Pheedno............hang your head in shame bro. And you went unprepared (no MChammer pants)? I'm shocked! Sad, sad day indeed bros.

His vet status is hanging on a thin line now fellas You better win the rematch bro

Thread Information