Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    huh? is offline Associate Member

Talking just ordered some PRO-RATED !!!!!

i just ordered a 10lb Pro-Rated vanilla from the links off AR's main site... i hope it taste good i have 1 scoop left on my ON whey, then ill have to deal with protein bars till it gets here.... i hope its good! and you all better not be lieing bout the taste!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the Strawberry. never tried the vinalla.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    6lb jugs of Pro-Rated go for $19.99 @ Costco. Seeing your paying $45 for 10 pounds when you can spend $40 for 12 pounds.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Hell yhea I just ordered 3lb of Choco Iso-Pure. I love this stuff. Zero carbs, fifty on the protein, very nice. BTW, I love allsportsnutrition.com, awesome site.......

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I've tried EAS , and I would tell you the new kind i got is 23grams of protein a scoop. Hey calipso, where you get your stuff so damn cheap?!

where in costco do they sell it? im going tommarow to buy some

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I've tried EAS , and I would tell you the new kind i got is 23grams of protein a scoop. Hey calipso, where you get your stuff so damn cheap?!
    I said costco in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by huh?
    where in costco do they sell it? im going tommarow to buy some
    In my costco it was mixed in with the food section (Near the oatmeal). Just ask a couple of people and they'll lead you to it, if not slap them....talk to a manager and they'll lead u to it.)

hoss827 is offline Banned
    You get it from the grocery store?!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    You get it from the grocery store?!!!!!!
    Costco = Wholesale Club. You must live in the middle of no where if you don't know what costco is. (Costco, BJ's, Sams Club etc)

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Costco = Wholesale Club. You must live in the middle of no where if you don't know what costco is. (Costco, BJ's, Sams Club etc)

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    pro rated choclate is the shit!! I'm on my 4th 5lb tub in a row and i usually switch flavors after 1 jug of other brands/flavors. I tried the strawberry too and it was ok but like the choclate better.

Grant is offline Member

Good thing you are sponsoring Costco when All Sports Nutrition is our sponsor. Good thinking NEWBIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    Good thing you are sponsoring Costco when All Sports Nutrition is our sponsor. Good thinking NEWBIE.
    I'm not sponsoring costco assclown. I'm saving people $. IT's all about the cash.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    I always order mine from allsport nutrition(shameless plug) . It always comes the next day after I order it!!

Grant is offline Member
    I'm not sponsoring costco assclown. I'm saving people $. IT's all about the cash.

Costco doesn't keep this website running. All Sports Nutrition does. It's all about keeping your ignorant mouth shut. But once again, you know it all, you have been on for TWO months.

Costco doesn't keep this website running. All Sports Nutrition does. It's all about keeping your ignorant mouth shut. But once again, you know it all, you have been on for TWO months.
    I'll keep mentioning coscto if I want. who the fuck are YOU to tell me what to say and not to say? Piss off. It's liberals like you who think they run the world.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'd honestly rather spend a few extra $$$ and order from ASN and support AR than buy from coscto but i dont see what the big deal is with calipso mentioning it.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'd honestly rather spend a few extra $$$ and order from ASN and support AR than buy from coscto but i dont see what the big deal is with calipso mentioning it.
    Thank you. Sorry I'd rather spend $20 for 6lbs. Take a 20 minute drive, pick up 4 of em them and go to work.....then wait 2-3 days for shipping (Which is more expensive going with the weight of the package).

Grant is offline Member
    Wouldn't a liberal invite you to say anything you wanted? Maybe that's too advanced for you. It's not really a big deal at all that he mentions it but he has a huge habit of typing numerous posts which lack respect and real information.

Good argument on both sides.I've bought goods from ASN to support this board.A few extra bucks don't bother me when it comes to supporting something I believe in.Just my .02 DB

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hey can't we chill out, Calipso likes Costco, Grant likes Allsports... ok points made, shall we move on. Thanks.

Grant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Good argument on both sides.I've bought goods from ASN to support this board.A few extra bucks don't bother me when it comes to supporting something I believe in.Just my .02 DB
    Agreed :/:

Wouldn't a liberal invite you to say anything you wanted? Maybe that's too advanced for you. It's not really a big deal at all that he mentions it but he has a huge habit of typing numerous posts which lack respect and real information.
    No liberals wouldn't little man. Conservatives would. I have some respect and real information. I have no respect for you though. Your just a little turd with nothing but time on his hands.

I've gone through so many different types of ordering for supplements. 1fast400.com, ASN, eBay, different online stores. I see saving some cash and dealing with someone face to face easier then waiting for a package. I can go any time I want and pick up 6lbs of whey for $20. Try doing that at GNC or Vitamin World. Sorry some people here aren't rich and would care to save a few extra bucks here and there. I'll order from ASN but not for whey. I can get it cheaper and quicker in person.

Now that I'm done with this little "Debate". You need to move on and stop following me writing stupid shit. At least Kato jokes about it.

Grant is offline Member
    Hmm, no cycle experience, no formal education....you sound like a barrel of information. I hope you get banned soon.

Hmm, no cycle experience, no formal education....you sound like a barrel of information. I hope you get banned soon.
    Cry me a river and stop following me around troll.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Just so you know....the Pro-Rated at Costco is a different grade of protein than the one we sell at All Sports Nutrition. We know the owner of Protein USA, talk to him every week in fact. It is a great deal for protein Calipso, but it is also a lower grade of protein. It seems like all manufacturers are doing this with supplements. If you look at the # of pills in a bottle, the size of the bars, or the nutritional content of the supplements, they are usually lacking compared to the ones you find in the supplement stores. So this shouldn't be a big surprise.

Now let's stop the bullshit arguing and name calling.

I do appreciate everyone voicing their support for AR and ASN. Calipso, you have your right to support Costco if you want as well, but I wanted you to know the facts about the great "deal" that you found at Costco.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    And the "man" has spoken.

mfenske is offline Member
    I will go and side with ASN on this one. I hate to admit it, but while I am waiting for the 30 pounds of whey I ordered from ASN, I went to GNC (I felt so dirty) but I did manage to score 2 pounds of CytoPro for like $23. Mark

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    Just so you know....the Pro-Rated at Costco is a different grade of protein than the one we sell at All Sports Nutrition. We know the owner of Protein USA, talk to him every week in fact. It is a great deal for protein Calipso, but it is also a lower grade of protein. It seems like all manufacturers are doing this with supplements. If you look at the # of pills in a bottle, the size of the bars, or the nutritional content of the supplements, they are usually lacking compared to the ones you find in the supplement stores. So this shouldn't be a big surprise.

I do appreciate everyone voicing their support for AR and ASN. Calipso, you have your right to support Costco if you want as well, but I wanted you to know the facts about the great "deal" that you found at Costco.
    Thank you bro-This shit gets old.Calipso,chill bro.You said you liked this board and don't want to get banned like all the other boards you were on once.Keep up this kinda talk and well...................see ya. DB

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason

Alright but I wasn't supporting Costco. I was merely defending myself from the flames I've been getting lately from Grant. And trying to help out a AR bro. I have bought from ASN and will continue to. Still $20 for 6lbs is hard to pass on. Considering I go through whey like a madman.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Thank you bro-This shit gets old.Calipso,chill bro.You said you liked this board and don't want to get banned like all the other boards you were on once.Keep up this kinda talk and well...................see ya. DB
    DB, I'm not trying to get banned but I'm not gonna let some talk shit infront of a the fan and get it all over me. Heh. You've seen my threads and I don't always flame, I just try and bring apoint that I'm trying to help someone out. I'm not trying to bring down allsportnutrtion. More power to them, but I'm not a guy with lots of $. Which means I gotta take some cuts in price when it comes to supplements. You dig?!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ok time everyone chilled out, dont want to see anymore name calling from anyone, i dont care about the reason, we are just not standing for it, so please tone down and be civil to each other, that applies to everyone, we are allowed to differ in opinion its a free world, that the beauty of it, we can all be bros with a difference of opinion!

chill out

peace

The Butcher is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    ok time everyone chilled out, dont want to see anymore name calling from anyone, i dont care about the reason, we are just not standing for it, so please tone down and be civil to each other, that applies to everyone, we are allowed to differ in opinion its a free world, that the beauty of it, we can all be bros with a difference of opinion!

chill out

peace
    Your such an A$$H***!

On a serious note, I went to Sam's Club yesterday and noticed that they sold several of the protein bars I liked at a discounted price. But, after further inspection, I noticed that they were 2/3 the size of the normal bar. So, as PTbyJason pointed out, the products there are either of inferior quality, or size from what you might find in other supplement stores (be it ASN, or any other supplement place). So, buyer beware!

Uh, damn, well, you guys are def. in the heat of battle. Hey I still like my reply about how I ordered Iso Pure....Dosnt this count...

im such an assh?

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    im such an assh?
    Sorry, but I think that would be A** HOLE.....LOL...ha ha ha
    Sorry again, I edited that, my bad TOJ
    Last edited by talon; 10-06-2003 at 04:03 PM.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Uh, damn, well, you guys are def. in the heat of battle. Hey I still like my reply about how I ordered Iso Pure....Dosnt this count...
    shut up and order me some protein!!!......

you are lucky i was about to hit the big button, people have told me ive been really patient lately, well no more :@ and i havent even started my cycle yet

im bout to delete this thread to end all the e-drama

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information