partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

IMO no one is nicer than.......

FAT BLACK LADIES. now don't get all crazy on me w/ that PC bullshit.it's not racist it's true and i'm being very complimentary when i say this.let me explain........

i was driving down the NJ turnpike this summer leaving the city one afternoon with my shirt off in the car. i stop at my exit to pay the toll and who do i hand my ticket too?you guessed it!!!!"God Bless your momma!", she says!!!!
    now who says such a complimentary thing?FAT BLACK LADIES.nicest thing i had heard that day.
    ok so now let's fastforward to last month. i go into the KFC by my friends house.i love that shit and i'm not throwing it out of my diet.i walk in.who greets me as i come to the counter?right again smartypants.
    "Look at you coming in here all smooth and shit!", i hear.
    but who is it?damn right!!!!now a good looking white boy like me should hear this 50 times a day, but NO!!!!who appreciates "looking all smooth and shit" the most you ask??fucking right.
    so now tonight, which is why i thought of this whole thing, i go to the store to get some milk.i head to the counter.wild eyed and ready to accept my money.................THAT'S 3 IN A ROW BROTHA NOW PICK YOUR PRIZE!!!
    "hey sugar", she says all smooth and shit.
    now who says "sugar" these days??i'm telling you who!
    sleep on this and recount your experiences. you will see that i'm right and thank me for it later.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you ain't lyin. they're always up for compliments. they always tell me how sexy my eyes are.

hell, this one chick at Lowes foods in knightdale, NC wanted me to come dance at her club. if i could, i would have.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    FAT BLACK LADIES. now don't get all crazy on me w/ that PC bullshit.it's not racist it's true and i'm being very complimentary when i say this.let me explain........

i was driving down the NJ turnpike this summer leaving the city one afternoon with my shirt off in the car. i stop at my exit to pay the toll and who do i hand my ticket too?you guessed it!!!!"God Bless your momma!", she says!!!!
    now who says such a complimentary thing?FAT BLACK LADIES.nicest thing i had heard that day.
    ok so now let's fastforward to last month. i go into the KFC by my friends house.i love that shit and i'm not throwing it out of my diet.i walk in.who greets me as i come to the counter?right again smartypants.
    "Look at you coming in here all smooth and shit!", i hear.
    but who is it?damn right!!!!now a good looking white boy like me should hear this 50 times a day, but NO!!!!who appreciates "looking all smooth and shit" the most you ask??fucking right.
    so now tonight, which is why i thought of this whole thing, i go to the store to get some milk.i head to the counter.wild eyed and ready to accept my money.................THAT'S 3 IN A ROW BROTHA NOW PICK YOUR PRIZE!!!
    "hey sugar", she says all smooth and shit.
    now who says "sugar" these days??i'm telling you who!
    sleep on this and recount your experiences. you will see that i'm right and thank me for it later.
    lol,that's so true. Damn I miss New York! DB

KFC-you fuckin' skinny lucky bastard db

peam is offline Suspended
    some fat black lady told one of my ex boyfriends he should be a model.... and I was with him... holding his hand... damn them! they at least should keep their complimets for the single boys! I mean... how am I supposed to beat a fat black lady?!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    It's totally true. In line for burrito lady today at lunch..

"what you want sugar? ::makes burrito:: here you go, baby.."

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    how am I supposed to beat a fat black lady?!
    with sexy surfer power, duh.

peam is offline Suspended
    daem... only in your world does sexy surfer power beat fat black ladies... I wish it was that simple but it's not

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Party u hit that nail right on the head.....Me and a friend walking in the local BK and the fat black lady behind the counter said "mmmmmm she could be the dark meat between the two slices of white bread".....That's enough to make u lose well everything in your stomach.....now I can never go in there....this is only 1 of a few that have happened....wtf I don't understand this

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Party u hit that nail right on the head.....Me and a friend walking in the local BK and the fat black lady behind the counter said "mmmmmm she could be the dark meat between the two slices of white bread".....That's enough to make u lose well everything in your stomach.....now I can never go in there....this is only 1 of a few that have happened....wtf I don't understand this
    You should have told her to hold the pickle and keep the lettuce

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That's black women in general or at least women of color. I get more complements from black women than white ones...... I think black women aren't afraid to speak what's on their mind where I'll see white women looking or smileing but never come up or say anything. JMO

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    You guys are too funny! This shit has me ROFLMAO

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell, I thought my name was going to pop up!!!!

someday is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Hell, I thought my name was going to pop up!!!!
    Your a fat black woman?

nj juice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    Your a fat black woman?
    lmfao!

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    Your a fat black woman?

Thread Information