Thread: Hmmmmmmmm

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Hmmmmmmmm

what are you thinking about right now?

BDTR is offline Retired
    About the bum i ko'd with an elbow outside the 711 after he called my girlfriend a rich kracka bitch tonight. I hate the homeless.

i was thinking something more along the lines

of well,i'm high and i would give my rigth nut for a brownie or some chocolate shit. i was just at the goddamn store, knew i was gonna smoke it up, and like a dumb prick i forgot munchies.bullshit

BDTR is offline Retired
    hippie

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    hippie
    Bully

BDTR is offline Retired
    We balence eachother out nicely. Seriously though, i despise the homeless, especially the able bodied ones. They smell bad, they're ugly, they take up space and time. Put them in a garbage dump already. grrrr

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bullies,hippies and homeless.........Sounds like Brooklyn in the 70's

Omg!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Bullies,hippies and homeless.........Sounds like Brooklyn in the 70's
    hahahahaaha

I am thinking about the brand of motor oil I put in my car last weekend, and am feeling quite smug about it.

Red

Question?

could my lunch be tastier if i quit smoking?i'm sure it would as my taste buds must be fucked up from all the cigarettes.damn, that sucks because alot of shit use to taste really good

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    could my lunch be tastier if i quit smoking?i'm sure it would as my taste buds must be fucked up from all the cigarettes.damn, that sucks because alot of shit use to taste really good
    Damn party,what don't you do?drink,drugs,smoke,abuse women.What else am I missing? DB

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    what are you thinking about right now?
    Ive been thinking all night. The other night I took a drive way away from the city and saw stars that I hadn't seen in years. The sky was more brilliant than it ever has been it seemed. The milky way cut accross the sky so vividly it nearly took my breath away.

Then I drove back into the city where I live and couldnt see shit. I got to thinking, how many people have never seen the sky. I mean most have looked up, but how many people have seen its true brilliance? I remember the blackout in NYC. Millions of people who had probably never seen any more than a handfull of stars must have looked up and been awestruck. Or were they? Has humankind lost the inherent beauty that is life itself? We all seem so preocupied now with taxes, and cars, and boats, and big houses, flashy jewels, nice clothes....bullshit. have we lost the inherent happiness that comes with seing a beautiful sunrise, or sunset. A solar eclipse which lasts for a few seconds and is gone for years....

what will we do when we have exhausted everything. Not fire, nor flood, nor comets, nor terrorism etc will be the end of mankind. We are already undoing ourselves and for what? for what greater glory? what do yo live your lives for? is it something noble?

If you found out that you had been living your life for something as unpure as say -money- would you have the courage to change? would you want to? would you give up all possessions for the prospect of inherent and true happiness? would I?

symatech

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Im tired

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Ive been thinking all night. The other night I took a drive way away from the city and saw stars that I hadn't seen in years. The sky was more brilliant than it ever has been it seemed. The milky way cut accross the sky so vividly it nearly took my breath away.

Then I drove back into the city where I live and couldnt see shit. I got to thinking, how many people have never seen the sky. I mean most have looked up, but how many people have seen its true brilliance? I remember the blackout in NYC. Millions of people who had probably never seen any more than a handfull of stars must have looked up and been awestruck. Or were they? Has humankind lost the inherent beauty that is life itself? We all seem so preocupied now with taxes, and cars, and boats, and big houses, flashy jewels, nice clothes....bullshit. have we lost the inherent happiness that comes with seing a beautiful sunrise, or sunset. A solar eclipse which lasts for a few seconds and is gone for years....

what will we do when we have exhausted everything. Not fire, nor flood, nor comets, nor terrorism etc will be the end of mankind. We are already undoing ourselves and for what? for what greater glory? what do yo live your lives for? is it something noble?

If you found out that you had been living your life for something as unpure as say -money- would you have the courage to change? would you want to? would you give up all possessions for the prospect of inherent and true happiness? would I?

symatech
    After reading this-Im thinking that Im a selfish bitch who needs to look at the stars more often.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Man at nite time in my town it gets vey clear and i too love to go outside and lay in the grass and just gave up at that clear ass sky and then after being bit by about 100 kinds of fucking bugs i get pissed off and go back inside and be pissed off the rest of the nite

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech

symatech
    thought provocating words here...

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Wink

I'm thinking about Claire Forlani naked in my bed.

funny you should mention that FW

Quote Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE
    I'm thinking about Claire Forlani naked in my bed.

because i rolled over this morning and found claire naked in my bed!!!!just kidding!!!!i know your love for her.i too am on the claire bandwagon, but she's alll your stud

manijak is offline Associate Member
    if we make suicide legal, can we enourage it? can I open a sucide agency where you get to pick the way you want to go?
    I could even put a menu; parachute surpise, bungeee snap, 97 octane flambee, russian roulette colt style, 480volts shaker, vein drainer,
    than for the more ambitious ones we could have the no-brake no-problem R-A-C, walk the railroad, lunch with sharks, harakiri a-la-mode,
    and the last but ot the least there would be sleeping beauty service where you get to pick the drug you want to O.D. on.
    We would only take cash though...no CC or checks, money orders maybe..There would even be gift cards for your loved ones.
    I could call it "Shortcut to Heaven inc." Don't leave for tomorrow what you can do today.

Oh, did I say this out loud??????

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manijak
    if we make suicide legal, can we enourage it? can I open a sucide agency where you get to pick the way you want to go?
    I could even put a menu; parachute surpise, bungeee snap, 97 octane flambee, russian roulette colt style, 480volts shaker, vein drainer,
    than for the more ambitious ones we could have the no-brake no-problem R-A-C, walk the railroad, lunch with sharks, harakiri a-la-mode,
    and the last but ot the least there would be sleeping beauty service where you get to pick the drug you want to O.D. on.
    We would only take cash though...no CC or checks, money orders maybe..There would even be gift cards for your loved ones.
    I could call it "Shortcut to Heaven inc." Don't leave for tomorrow what you can do today.

Oh, did I say this out loud??????
    Yes you did! funny stuff

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Smile

because i rolled over this morning and found claire naked in my bed!!!!just kidding!!!!i know your love for her.i too am on the claire bandwagon, but she's alll your stud
    Just promise you'll give me all the intimate details Party
    I haven't seen much of her lately. I think she's gonna be a the upcoming new Jackie Chan movie though. I wonder if Jackie hit it.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I'm worrying about how long its gonna be before i can lift again...Damn the shoulder!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I'm worrying about how long its gonna be before i can lift again...Damn the shoulder!
    Me too!!! I haven't been able to lift in over 3 months!!!! My shoulders are killing me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Me too!!! I haven't been able to lift in over 3 months!!!! My shoulders are killing me!!!!
    The HGH isn't helping you bro?The stuff is like a miracle drug for me. DB

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    My next meal.....How long is it until I can eat again?

D

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    My next meal.....How long is it until I can eat again?

D
    1hr 42mins for me DB

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Food, Sex, I need to shave and I need to study...blah

Thread Information