KeyMastur is offline VET

This is how it should be.....

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...89/detail.html

Molester Beaten In Jail Cell By Former Victim
    Attacker, 22, Recognizes Kevin Kinder As Man Who Abused Him 11 Years Ago

POSTED: 6:11 p.m. EDT October 10, 2003
    UPDATED: 6:18 p.m. EDT October 10, 2003

TAMPA, Fla. -- A convicted child molester who was placed in the same Florida jail cell with one of his victims was beaten unconscious Thursday.

The former victim was being held on a probation violation.

Authorities say he recognized cellmate Kevin Kinder as the man who abused him and three other boys when he was 11 years old.

His lawyer said the man, who is now 22, jumped on Kinder and punched him repeatedly.

The former victim's mother called the encounter a "fluke" but added that it was very "therapeutic" for her son.

There were about 65 other inmates in the holding cell at the time of the attack.

Kinder is serving 60 years in state prison on a probation violation after serving six years for molesting the four boys. He was at the Tampa facility for a hearing.

peam is offline Suspended
    man he got what he deserved.... damn

mass junkie is offline banned
    Bet he didnt think He'd be getting his ass whipped By that guy when he woke up that morning....................Revenge is sweet......

Da Bull is offline Banned
    That's Juggs nieghborhood

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Amen!!!!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn fucking right. I'm surprised that he had the willpower to stop. I wouldn't have. Would've taken all 60 of the guys in there to pull me off the son of a bitch.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I am glad a sick f#$k like that got his ass beat by the victim. Couldn't have had a sweeter ending for that kid. I feel bad for people that have to go through shit like that when they are young. Always messes them up for the rest of their life. Anyone ever seen that movie "Ted Bundy". Sick motherfu*#er

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Ted Bundy was a class act guy. College professor turned psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Damn fucking right. I'm surprised that he had the willpower to stop. I wouldn't have. Would've taken all 60 of the guys in there to pull me off the son of a bitch.
    Bro, had all 60 guys in there known what this sick fuck had done to the guy when he was a boy, I got a funny feeling they would have helped beat the living shit out of him, not try to save him.

Payback is sweet. I bet that POS pedo never saw it coming...

Red

jersey juice is offline Member
    Amen! And I'm sure the CO's kinda turned their heads for a few minutes just so a little justice could be served... wish he strangled that bastard though, I don't think there's a jury who would convict in a sympatetic case like that...

cb25 is offline Banned
    my favorite line from that story "it was very therapeutic for him" no shit! i bet it was extremely therapeutic...in fact, i'm thinking it should be part of regular treatment for people...

i don't know that i would have stopped after beating him unconscious tho...sweet revenge...

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    How freakin' cool is that??? Guess you just get lucky sometimes............ Now if I could just find the little shit who keeps keying my truck!!!!!!!!!!!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    The former victim's mother called the encounter a "fluke" but added that it was very "therapeutic" for her son.
    Sometimes things work out just like they should....

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    The cops would just put the attacker in the hole for a week or two. They can prosecute if the molestor presses charges. In that case, the molestor relizes that that is not a place where you start narcing on shit like that. 2 weeks in a 4,8 cell for beating the shit out of a child molestor seems worth it.
    Or maybe they can put another charge against him since they have it in the news and the attacker has a lawyer.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Yeah this kid lives about five miles from me. Because of what this a$$ did to him he's having a really rough time. He's even in trouble with the law himself now.........B&E i believe.

Red you're right.........had those guys knew what the fight was all about they'd have jumped in as well. And to top it off he's back in jail for violation of paroll. Hope they send him up river to never return.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I'm glad that Catholice priest out here in MA was murdered by that guy who's spending life in the can for murder.

I don't always agree "Eye for an eye" or that people should be given a second chance, but when it comes to a child molestor, they deserve every thing that comes to them.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    The kid shoulda raped the friggin guy why he was out cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or at least held him so the other sixty guys in the cell could take turns on him.

"AN ASS FOR AN ASS"

Thread Information