Fooboy is offline Associate Member

Unhappy ..the strangest thing happened to me this morning...

I've been having a toothache for the past two weeks or so. So last Friday, I decided to make an appointment at the dental office conveniently located in my apartment complex. I stroll in this morning just wanting to get it over with. Before my appointment, I had my daily routine breakfast of 4 eggs, bacon, a granola bar and some wheat toast. all washed down with a big glass of orange juice. it tasted good. At the dental office, the young and pretty dental assistant sits me in the chair and starts to take x-rays. The dentist, along with her young and pretty dental assistant, proceed to work on my tooth. I sit and watch CNN on the TV. And then it happened. I let out the biggest fart this side of the Mississippi. I prayed to my lord and savior that perhaps the sound of the drill drowned out the violent audibles that came from my butt. and then i smelled it. the eggs, the bacon, the granola bar, the wheat toast, and that glass of orange juice... now imagine, im staring into the eyes of my dentist and the young and pretty dental assistant...knowing that they both can smell the rank of disgust that i have caused. my heart starts racing. i can feel my forehead become sweaty. i wished that i was dead. that was my morning. i just farted again.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fooboy
    I've been having a toothache for the past two weeks or so. So last Friday, I decided to make an appointment at the dental office conveniently located in my apartment complex. I stroll in this morning just wanting to get it over with. Before my appointment, I had my daily routine breakfast of 4 eggs, bacon, a granola bar and some wheat toast. all washed down with a big glass of orange juice. it tasted good. At the dental office, the young and pretty dental assistant sits me in the chair and starts to take x-rays. The dentist, along with her young and pretty dental assistant, proceed to work on my tooth. I sit and watch CNN on the TV. And then it happened. I let out the biggest fart this side of the Mississippi. I prayed to my lord and savior that perhaps the sound of the drill drowned out the violent audibles that came from my butt. and then i smelled it. the eggs, the bacon, the granola bar, the wheat toast, and that glass of orange juice... now imagine, im staring into the eyes of my dentist and the young and pretty dental assistant...knowing that they both can smell the rank of disgust that i have caused. my heart starts racing. i can feel my forehead become sweaty. i wished that i was dead. that was my morning. i just farted again.
    This is way to funny

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    LOL... mmmm protein. gotta love it

talon is offline Senior Member
    Glad to see someone chimed in with info about some funny ass stuff...

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Good bless you..................omg, I am dieing over here. Forget about it bro.......................still funny as hell.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    thats fukin classic!

Farting on the man who has his hands (and a high speed drill!!!) in your mouth... you like to live dangerously!

Red

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    You just made my day! Thanks.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    .....ow stop I can't breath, damn laugh so hard I fart in my pants....

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Lmfao!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    that is awesome! ahah

mass junkie is offline banned
    Embarrasing............but hilarious

Fooboy is offline Associate Member
    why did this get posted on the fitness forum. i only posted it once on the lounge? im so confused.

foobs

The Butcher is offline Member
    That is fucking hilarious!

Thread Information