Just to clear things up....

This is not BigGreen. If it were BigGreen, he would be in violation of his self-imposed vacation so that he might increase his chances of getting into the law school of his dreams and thereafter be known as "BigCrimson". No friends, this is his alter ego, and I can prove it:

Their was a time when they're dog was sad and so were they, but now there all happy.

See, he would never make, or allow himself to type, such blatant grammatical errors and misuse of the "they're, their, there" words. That being satisfactorily proven, the point of this thread is as follows:

Due to the number of PMs my sexy alter ego receives wondering where he went, whether he was still around, etc, etc, I've been "created" just to let people who missed it the first time around know that he still visits, still responds to PMs, but will not be back in an active manner until after the december 6th test date. Well, that is all...he's waking up and if he catches me typing I don't know where our relationship will go.

Man I'm sick.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i think you should leave the fact that your have an alter ego OUT of your apps. just my suggestion.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen's Alter Ego
    This is not BigGreen. If it were BigGreen, he would be in violation of his self-imposed vacation so that he might increase his chances of getting into the law school of his dreams and thereafter be known as "BigCrimson". No friends, this is his alter ego, and I can prove it:

Their was a time when they're dog was sad and so were they, but now there all happy.

See, he would never make, or allow himself to type, such blatant grammatical errors and misuse of the "they're, their, there" words. That being satisfactorily proven, the point of this thread is as follows:

Due to the number of PMs my sexy alter ego receives wondering where he went, whether he was still around, etc, etc, I've been "created" just to let people who missed it the first time around know that he still visits, still responds to PMs, but will not be back in an active manner until after the december 6th test date. Well, that is all...he's waking up and if he catches me typing I don't know where our relationship will go.

Man I'm sick.
    Yes you are,and I hope your a woman also DB

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hey BG, alter ego's huh? I can send you some of the pills the doc's have my wife on to help with that.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen's Alter Ego

Man I'm sick.

You sure do type like him I dont understand a word your saying

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Hey BG, alter ego's huh? I can send you some of the pills the doc's have my wife on to help with that.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I hope the bar exam doesn't require sanity

Big T's wife will help out on that situation

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Big T's wife will help out on that situation
    Ok first off, you may be joking with this comment, but no one, and I mean no one talks shit about my wife and or kids. So just letting ya know, I may talk all the trash in the world about her but that doesn't mean anyone else can.... so we'll let this one pass but no more.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    LMAO, this is a classic.

Just face it, you are an addict. See you around in the lounge "BigGreen's Alter Ego" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Ok first off, you may be joking with this comment, but no one, and I mean no one talks shit about my wife and or kids. So just letting ya know, I may talk all the trash in the world about her but that doesn't mean anyone else can.... so we'll let this one pass but no more.
    Sorry bro,bad joke.Meant no harm or disrespect.Forgive me please,I respect you to much and don't want any hard feelings DB

Da Bull- I know you didn't mean anything bro. No hard feelings.....just letting it be known is all.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I like you much better than the real Big G. Just between you and me he's a real nut case. You never know when this guy is gonna go postal and start shooting everyone. Of course don't tell that big windbag I said that. I'd hate to be the one who put that dumb self absorbed moron over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I like you much better than the real Big G. Just between you and me he's a real nut case. You never know when this guy is gonna go postal and start shooting everyone. Of course don't tell that big windbag I said that. I'd hate to be the one who put that dumb self absorbed moron over the edge.
    lmao

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh man. What an idiot I am. I just realized your probably looking over your Alter Ego's shoulder right now.

Ahhh in that case ahhh uummm ????? Just Playin bro? You Da man. Nuthin but love for big G. Please don't kill me and use my skin for a mask.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Oh man. What an idiot I am. I just realized your probably looking over your Alter Ego's shoulder right now.

Ahhh in that case ahhh uummm ????? Just Playin bro? You Da man. Nuthin but love for big G. Please don't kill me and use my skin for a mask.
    LMFAO!!!!!!!

RON, don't be scared of BG, he has to use big words like he does to confuse people, he's no physical threat so he has to play the mental games.

But just in case..... BG....we're friends right? It's cool bro, no need to put a hurting on anyone........ right? Ummmmm..... what's up with the axe?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Funny sh!t. You are sick!

Hey Big Greens Alter Ego...is the actual BG taking the Bar or his LSAT? Just curious.
    Good luck either way.

Thread Information